Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex Stories

Oral sex stories relate to the giving and receiving of oral pleasure. Oral sex generally refers to sexual activities involving the stimulation of the genitalia by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.

Specifically, Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females, whereas fellatio refers to oral sex performed on males.

A subcategory, Analingus, refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus, both male or female. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body, such as kissing lips, nibbling breasts or licking, are usually not considered oral sex. Blow job, bj, giving head, deep throat, going down, licking out, rimming, sucking off, blowing are all phrases you are likely to see in these types of stories.

Old Faithful Detour

Fantasy Blowjob story

During our road trip from Chicago to Seattle, my wife would give me a blowjob on the interstate most mornings. The Winnebago was perfect for getting blowjobs whilst driving. My wife would kneel comfortably down beside me and lick and suck my cock until I...

Honeymoon Chapter Four

Cravings fulfilled, Great orgasms

I returned to our room to find Jim sound asleep. I ran a bath and took a much-needed soak. It was very soothing. I decided to put on a sexy dress and head down to the inside bar. No panties or bra, of course! I left Jim a note in case he awoke, telling hi...

The Perfect Sunset

Little did he know that meeting Jasmine that night was just what Jim needed. Of course, she may have enjoyed it even more than he did...

Jim walked toward the sunset along the quiet shore of Fort Walton Beach. Perfect white sand squished between his toes as gulf water rolled up over his feet from the soft waves. The view was breathtaking. Just enough clouds to make the colors really show....

Call Me Kayla

A Services corporate exec goes big when arranging for services of her own

Corporate District - Friday - Tampa, Florida From: JasmineSync@umail.com To: SimpleServices@tudu.com Subject: re: Jasmine Request#TFL3876 | Cassie stares at the heinous, blinking cursor on her phone, pacing around the office as she has done for the past f...

Score 14 14
2
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Old Faithful

I love blowjobs and my wife loves giving them.

My wife is fifty-two years old, 5’7”, 140 pounds, blonde, blue eyes. She is a natural blonde, but gets her pussy fully waxed. She keeps herself in reasonable shape and has large mature breasts. We recently got back from a two-week holiday to America. We h...

(Mis)giving A Blowjob

Alex hopes reconnect with a enigmatic beauty at his high school reunion...

When I was in high school, I worked at a Dairy Queen. I didn't really like the work but my parents insisted I have a job until I went to college. They felt it would cultivate a better work ethic. It might have worked if the manager, Todd, wasn't such a sc...

Surrender

Relinquishing control can be difficult...

"I can't breathe!" Kira gasped, gagging on my cock. Her words were muffled but frustration clear as she spit it out of her petite mouth. I looked into her eyes, surprised by the uncharacteristic vocalized angst. Where was the unshakeable master of the boa...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Gulp!

After years of dodging, a woman finally comes face to face with a specific sexual act.

My assistant, Mia, was a nut case. I’m a bigger one for hiring her! The cute, little motherfucker had a dirty virtual session with my beau, which, to be fair, was partly my fault. See, I wanted to rest that afternoon, so I instructed her to reply to my Wh...

The Nurse

Grant is smitten with his new nurse

I’ve been seeing the same Doctor for over five years now at a large medical group. It seemed like every year she would have a new medical assistant. Some of the women I’d still see in the “pod,” now working with other doctors, others never to be seen agai...

Chapter 1 - Mrs. Crenshaw

After moving into a new town to open a shop, Tim meets his first "customer"

After a long and tedious divorce, I wanted to make a brand-new start. New town, new business, new home everything, thirty-one and ready to take on the world. Surfing the internet, I came across the small city of Medford, with a population of three thousan...

Quality Time

Spending quality time together

We're on the couch watching a movie together. You're sitting upright while I'm on my back, resting my legs over your lap. A sex scene shows up and I can feel a hardening bulge form from over your pant. I start to rub my legs together side to side while yo...