Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call Me Kayla

"A Services corporate exec goes big when arranging for services of her own"

14
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Corporate District - Friday - Tampa, Florida

From: JasmineSync@umail.com

To: SimpleServices@tudu.com

Subject: re: Jasmine Request#TFL3876

|

Cassie stares at the heinous, blinking cursor on her phone, pacing around the office as she has done for the past five minutes.

It’s only 9:35 am and she’s already worked herself into a spin, the anticipation of tonight causing her blood to become hot and thin. With a pressed brow, a manicured nail against her teeth, she thinks hard about how to even ask for the addition.

This past Monday, she decided to take a leap and do what she knows ‘everyone else does,’ or at least she’s pretty sure they all do, by contacting Simple Services. After sending her initial request, she went back and read the email, realizing how amateur and simple it must have sounded. Cassie is sure they laughed when they initially read it. Their response was professional enough, though.

Professional. That’s the problem with Cassie, she’s convinced. Since becoming a junior CEO at Clamoure, her entire life has become one of rigid schedules and standards, high-dollar deals with more problems than she can whiteboard. Trust her, she knows.

Corporate heels pace on the plush carpet, slender ankles leading to thick thighs, a narrow waist under hardly tamable, full tits. Cassie is smart, intelligent, intuitive, hardworking – and stacked. White tank tops over tan boobs in a skirted suit can seal big deals. It’s fucking magic.

Ocean blue eyes look to the flashing cursor once more, reaching for her hair tie to set it all free. Fuck it. Let it fall to her shoulders today. The less tension, the better.

Tension. That’s what she’s looking to eliminate this weekend.

‘Just ask, Cas,’ she mutters to herself, stopping in place before dropping soft hands to her sides, heads back with eyes closed.

She’s not going to ask.

Fuck it. Yes, she is.

‘I’m an adult. I can do as I wish.’

She quickly taps away on her phone, her words getting right to the point.

Subject: re: Jasmine Request#3876

Can you bring a friend? [SEND]

“Ugh,” Cassie groans, slapping her phone on the desk in an ineloquent display, her computer pinging with yet another email. ‘There. It’s done. I don’t care. Let’s just get through the day.’

The day goes as planned, crazy as usual, an absolute drag out of emails and meetings, ‘hey you’s' in the hallway followed by voicemails upon her return.

All throughout her day, though, Cassie reminds herself that what she has set herself up for tonight is worth getting through it all. Who knows? Maybe this can become an every once and a-while thing for her?

Cassie’s boss walks into her office with a fresh manila folder with red tabs and Post-its.

Ok - so maybe an every month kind of thing.

***

Friday Night - 8:15 pm

Cassie’s quaint little house rests silently in an affluent neighborhood, subtle lights glowing through closed curtains. It’s summer in the hot city, the last remnants of residents had settled in or gone out for a night on the town.

Her heart races. Cassie has chewed on the edge of a thumbnail, ruining the expensive clear coat she just applied last night. The other nine are fine, though.

Barefoot and long-legged, she makes the trip around her house one last time to make sure it's presentable - a little too clean for a single woman who lives alone.

Silk jammie shorts hardly touch the tops of her thighs, a loose, matching top with spaghetti strings shimmering in the low lights.

There’s a knock at the door.

Without another sound in the house, Cassie can hear her heart thump in her ears, the instinctual pace to the door quicker than she told herself she would do. Her braless tits sway under the sheer material, the anticipation of tonight causing her nipples to prominently announce themselves.

She should have worn a bra. No - fuck it. No bra.

Cassie hardly cracks the door.

“Hi,” she says with a smile, her eyes matching though her anxiety remains. She looks to the man standing back from the door, a simple little smirk on his pressed lips. His blue eyes are the first thing she notices - a well-kept man.

He's handsome. Noticeable. Present.

“Hi, Cassie. I’m Kevin,” he says, with a brief wave of hello. “From Simple.” Kevin is sure of who he is by his upright stance, knowing to give an appearance of friendliness when meeting a client for the first time.

“Hi, Kevin.” Cassie holds onto the door, brown eyes observing that no one else is around. “Come on in. Please.”

Kevin enters as requested, a simple shirt that hugs his athletic chest, and soft jeans over steel-toe boots. With jet black hair and definite hands, a slender waist, and a five o’clock shadow, he’s pricelessly gorgeous. Any woman would notice him.

He sets his things on the side table, giving her pristine little house a look for himself. Kevin smirks at its cleanliness. There’s a scent of lavender cleaner lingering. Cassie will want him to feel at home.

“Make yourself at home,” she tells him, feeling more in control with the way Kevin’s calm demeanor puts her at ease. She reaches, taking his hands in hers. For some reason, she smiles, touching a selfish kiss to his cheek before slipping away. “I put something together in the kitchen if that’s ok? I’ll bring it right back.”

Kevin watches Cassie leave, a beautiful experience when her ass jiggles with every step over round thighs. Her skin is smooth, touchable, and lightly tanned with painted toes. She’s gorgeous. Kevin can’t make out any panty lines across her ass, but does it matter?

Cassie returns with two glasses of wine, setting them on a side table, her stiff nipples never having subsided. She keeps moving around. She needs to get over it. He’s here, it's something she’s supposed to be excited about.

With a huff of satisfaction, she brushes away a strand of amber hair, pretty toes silent on the floor as she approaches Kevin.

Cassie doesn’t feel the need to ask, she just takes him in with her eyes before her hands slide along his waist, around to his back when she touches her body to his.

Kevin is relieved when Cassie finally comes to him, her soft tits pressing against his hard body. The exposed skin on her back is smooth, matching the slick material draped over her body.

He feels Cassie’s lips touch his neck and cheek, tasting her mouth when she eventually commits to diving in with him.

Hot and wet, eager and demanding, Cassie works on Kevin’s mouth before sucking on his tongue. Kevin gives it to her, his cock hardening against his jeans, firm hands giving her plump ass a generous squeeze.

It only encourages Cassie, running her hands along his tight waist, new fingers going under his shirt. A slow burn grows between her legs, causing her hips to press harder into Kevin. “Off,” she says, light tugs on his shirt.

Kevin does as ordered, pulling the shirt over his head, tossing it on the couch as Cassie helps herself to his body.

Slender hands slide over his obliques, up his curved chest, Cassie’s mouth refusing to be far from his body as she kisses his smooth chest, the tip of her tongue trailing his neck.

Kevin brings Cassie’s face to his, pressing his cock against her hand as she squeezes his bulging jeans.

“There it is,” Cassie tells herself, removing her tongue from Kevin’s greedy mouth, watching her own hand as she rubs against the stiff material. “That’s my cock now,” she nearly grunts, the thought of Kevin’s cock stuffing her mouth causing her to exhale.

There’s a knock at the door.

Cassie’s head whips to the sound, her hand frozen mid-rub against Kevin’s prisoner of a cock.

“That’s Eli,” Kevin tells her, finding her eyes when she looks at him. Kevin plays with Cassie’s lips, she allowing it, a familiar thing as if they’ve been lovers for some time now. Kevin waits a moment. “Do you want me to get that?”

“I…” Cassie remains attached to Kevin’s body, thoughts rolling through her mind. In the midst of her throes for Kevin, she forgot that she asked for her date to bring a friend.  “Do you know Eli?”

“I do.”

“And he’s…a good guy, yeah?”

Kevin nods. “One of the best. Don’t worry a bit.”

Cassie squeezes his cock, letting out a pent-up breath, a passionate suck on his mouth before releasing him.

Kevin goes to the door, friendly words between him and Eli before the man steps in.

Nearly the same age as Kevin, he’s a bit thinner, but tall, clean-shaven with long hair. Seeing them next to one another as Eli removes his shoes, Cassie can’t help but think if Eli’s height extends to his cock, as well.

“This,” Kevin begins, a light hug to Cassie before sliding behind her, “is Cassie.”

“Cassie,” Eli remarks with a nod, gently walking her way, feeling the waters of her home begin to warm.

“Hi, Eli.” Cassie leans back against Kevin, feeling his hands sliding along her bare arms, up along her neck and into her hair, across her collar before sliding over her tender tits. Kevin lets his hands slide to Cassie’s waist, but she takes hold of his hands, returning them to her tits.

Cassie feels her body relax, her heart beating, though not as furious as before. She looks to Eli, her hand extended. “Do you like my outfit, Eli?”

He watches Kevin fondle her tits. “I do.” With one hand in hers, Eli is relieved to see Kevin enjoying Cassie’s tits and shoulders, his hands sliding along her body where ever he wishes. Cassie’s hand slides under Eli’s shirt, searching and finding his nipple. “Do you like my outfit?”

Cassie shakes her head, a smile growing. “No.” She gives a little laugh. “I hate it. So, take it off.”

Eli keeps his eyes on Cassie, slipping off his shirt to reveal muscles and curves. He begins inching toward Cassie.

“No,” she commands, her eyes on his body, Kevin’s hands giving Cassie’s silk-covered nipples a pinch, his cock against her cheeks. She loves the feel of Kevin’s exploration. “Pants. Take them off.”

IRIStasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IRIStasty

Eli is too happy to comply. He unbuckles his belt, slipping off his pants to reveal red, cheeky underwear. His cock isn’t anywhere near as hard as it should be, causing Cassie to give a pitiful little groan.

“Now come here, Eli.” Cassie’s hands slide around his waist, taking a firm hold of his ass when his mouth goes straight to hers, his hands slipping up her body, Kevin’s hands caressing and squeezing her ass.

Cassie is trapped, pressed between two strangers, knowing that they will be good to her by the way they squeeze and fondle her. Her pussy tingles, causing her hips to press forward or back, met with hard cocks in either direction.

Eli pulls up Cassie’s top.

Kevin slips smooth shorts below her ass.

“No panties,” Kevin hardly remarks, squeezing her ass. He gives her jiggly ass a quick smack, causing Cassie to let out a little sound while she sucks on Eli’s tongue. “Only bad girls don’t wear panties.”

“Uh huh,” Cassie agrees, popping Eli’s tongue from her mouth. She turns to Kevin, a hard hand against his cock. Eli gropes Cassie’s tit. Kevin is infatuated with her ass. She looks at Kevin’s pants. “Hey,” she comments. “Lose the fucking pants, guy.”

Kevin does as he is told, unbuttoning and sliding off his pants, his hard cock struggling to escape a transparent thong.

“Oh yeah,” Cassie groans, slipping her fingers around the thin material of both men’s thongs. Her eyes shift between their stiff, curving bulges begging to be set free. “Don’t worry boys,” she tells their cocks, feeling hands on her ass, tits, hair, and back. “I’ve got a spot for both of you tonight.”

With a firm squeeze to their contained cocks, Cassie gives both of her new guys a hot, deep kiss, licking their lips before she steps away.

Cassie huffs the heat radiating from her body, pulling up her shorts, and giving her shirt a quick flick to cover her tits.

She turns to Kevin and Eli, noticing how their faces reveal how hot they are for her. She knows that if she gives the word, then they’ll pounce and fuck her harder than she has ever been fucked.

They’re hot and ready – so is she.

‘Ok,’ Cassie tells herself. ‘I’m in charge. Say it. Just say it. I can do whatever I want.’

Cassie clasps her hands together, her eyes on the boys. Her voice is one of authority: “I’m in control.”

The men nod, knowing that she will set the rules.

“I control everything. It’s as I say.” Cassie thinks. ‘Get what you want, girl. It’s still early.’ Her nipples ached for release. “So, here’s the story: You guys are brothers who are renting my house for a week, but you showed up a day early, so I’m still home. I came into the living room for my final night, thinking the house was empty for another day. You have no intention of leaving, so you have to figure out a way for me not to kick you out.” Cassie pauses, hoping her words are received.

Kevin and Eli nod to one another. “Yeah. Sounds great, Cass.”

Cassie exhales, glad that she got it out. Walking to them, she pushes her hair aside as if this situation is completely normal. “Also, I want two things.” She rubs their hard thongs, giving them a squeeze. “One - I want you to give me a new name. And two – tell me when you’re about to cum. I want to swallow it.”

“Deal.”

“Deal.”

Cassie dives into her imagination: “Hi, boys,” she says, a hand around each of their waists, feeling their hands re-explore her back and shoulders.

“Hi, Kayla. We think we’re a day early.” Their hands become more familiar, squeezing the softness of her fabric and body.

‘Kayla’ squeezes their firm ass cheeks, pulling them close before she is squeezed between them. She looks to Kevin, slipping her tongue into his mouth. “Then you’ll just have to get the fuck out.”

“We won’t be leaving,” Eli remarks, pulling up Cassie’s top to expose her tits, giving her nipple a playful tug. “I think you’ll just have to show us where the bed is. Then get in it.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Why not?” Kevin slips his hand into her shorts, squeezing that ass he loves. “You don’t like the idea of sharing a bed with two horny strangers?”

Kayla closes her eyes, feeling Kevin and Eli grope her, the crotch of her silky shorts becoming wet. “It’s not that, boys. I love the idea. It’s just that…I sleep naked, so I’m just not ready for bed at the moment.”

“Here. We know how to help.”

Kevin tugs her shorts to the floor.

Eli hauls the top over her head.

Kevin slips his hand over her ass, touching a finger to her asshole.

Eli turns a hand over her pussy, feeling Kayla’s legs spread.

“Oh, fuck,” Kayla mutters, her hands immediately attaching to their pent-up cocks. She rises to the balls of her feet, her hips lightly bucking as they finger her from both ends. “Oh, yeah.” She bites her lip. “Bad boys, both of you.” In an attempt not to squirt on the floor, Kayla takes hold of their cock slings, a hard grip as she squats down. Kevin and Eli stroke Kayla’s hair and face, ready for anything.

“These have to go.” Kayla pulls hard on their thongs, hard cocks springing free with a bounce. She isn’t graceful at all, tugging the garments down before the boys kick them aside.

“Are we ready for bed now?”

“Yes, baby. I’ll show you the way. But first…” Kayla squeezes their concrete cocks, slipping Kevin’s into her mouth first, jerking on Eli. After a few audible sucks, she pops Kevin’s cock out of her mouth, taking on Eli to keep him from feeling left out. She feels them stroke her hair, her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head from the feel of her jaw opening wide. Kayla pops Eli’s cock out of her mouth, standing with both cocks in hand. “Grab your phone, Kevin. Then follow me, gentlemen.”

Kevin grabs his phone before both of them are led by their cocks through Kayla’s house, down the hall, and toward her bedroom.

Eli takes hold of Kayla’s hair, giving it a tug.

Kevin gives her ass a hard smack.

“You boys really know how to treat a lady, don’t you?”

“We do. Bad. That’s how.”

“Mmm,” she hums, turning as they arrive in her pristine bedroom. “Perfect.” Kayla jerks their cocks, feeling their hands on her tits and ass. “Just remember my rules.” Kayla slides a finger along her tongue. “You’ll cum down my throat for me, remember?”

“Yes, Kayla.”

“Good.” Kayla gestures toward the bed, looking at Kevin. “Grab your phone, stand on the bed, and get ready to call another woman you service.” Kevin does as he is told. “You, mister thick cock,” she tells Eli, a jerk with every word. “Lay on the bed. Don’t touch your cock.”

Kayla watches the boys do as they are told, hands on her hips as she is satisfied with everything she sees. What a beautiful sight. “Yeah,” Kayla says out loud, unabashed to set her thoughts free. “A gal could get used to this. Good work, boys. Now…” Kayla slinks on the bed, hovering over Eli as he lays flat, sliding his cock into her mouth. She sucks hard, going as deep as she can while gagging. She recovers, breathes, and dives back down on his cock. Against Eli’s best wishes, Kayla recovers, positioning her hot pussy over his cock. She uses Eli’s cock as a plaything before closing her eyes and sliding down onto him. Kayla takes her time, giving small thrusts before finally settling down all the way, her cushy ass firmly on Eli.

Kayla opens her eyes, a look of nothing more than lust, ecstasy, and control. “Kevin,” she hardly lets out, looking at him with phone in his hand.

“Yes, Kayla?”

“Call her, put it on speaker phone, and just talk. She’s your wife. Tell her your brother is cheating on his wife with Kayla.”

Kayla has now gone full bore. Her fantasy has come to life.

The phone rings, and Kayla waits patiently before a woman answers. Kayla’s mouth descends on Kevin’s cock when she hears her voice.

“Is this Kevin?” the woman asks, causing Kayla to suck harder.

Their little conversation causes Kayla to cum on Eli’s cock, an involuntary twitch of her ass, her mouth frozen on Kevin’s cock as Eli squeezes her plush cheeks. Kayla resumes her ride, drooling on Kevin’s cock.

“Yeah. My brother is cheating on his wife right now with some woman named Kayla.”
“Kayla? Who’s that?”

“Some cock sucking slut.”

Kayla gags on Kevin’s cock, loud slurps on his stiff shaft. Eli’s lap is soaked.

“What’s that sound?”

“That? That’s the sound of Kayla gagging on my cock.”

“You called me while some other woman is sucking on your cock, Kevin!?” The woman, alone in her apartment, slips a hand down her shorts. “Oh, my God! That’s so hot! Is she good?”

“The best.”

Kayla sucks and slurps from Kevin’s positive feedback.

“Suck it, bitch!” the woman shouts into her phone, her eyes closed, furiously rubbing her clit.

“Hang up,” Kayla commands.

Kevin complies, watching Kayla toss his phone across the room. She opens her mouth, extending her flat tongue. “Down my throat.”

Kevin takes hold of his spit-covered cock, jerking away while slipping the head up and down Kayla’s tongue. The way Kayla looks into his eyes causes him to jerk faster, watching her occasionally ride Eli’s cock. Kevin tenses up.

“That’s it, baby. Right down my throat.”

Kevin pushes his cock into Kayla’s mouth, pulsing sprays of hot cum being sucked clean before he can even get it out, Kayla eagerly swallowing with audible approval.

Kayla pops his cock out of her mouth, looking down at Eli. “You’re up, pretty boy.”

Eli rises, cock in hand, watching Kayla kneel before him, a wide ass on bare feet, her wet tongue in an eager mouth. “Say you’re a bad girl.”

Kayla’s voice grinds: “I’m a bad, bad girl.”

Eli’s cock explodes on Kayla’s tongue.

She pushes her mouth onto his shaft, sucking with every squeeze of his cock on her tongue. She uses her mouth to hold Eli still, rubbing her own clit with eyes closed, savoring every drop. She’s satisfied, a little shake of her hips while squirting on the sheets.

Eli slips his cock from Kayla, emotionally spent.

Kayla finally opens her eyes, taking them both in. “I know I ordered two, but I want a discount.”

“Done.”

“Good. Now get the fuck out.”

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments