Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex Stories

Oral sex stories relate to the giving and receiving of oral pleasure. Oral sex generally refers to sexual activities involving the stimulation of the genitalia by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.

Specifically, Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females, whereas fellatio refers to oral sex performed on males.

A subcategory, Analingus, refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus, both male or female. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body, such as kissing lips, nibbling breasts or licking, are usually not considered oral sex. Blow job, bj, giving head, deep throat, going down, licking out, rimming, sucking off, blowing are all phrases you are likely to see in these types of stories.

Chapter 3 - Being Together

Mark and Pam have their first morning together

Saturday morning was amazing. I heard little noises in the kitchen; I waited. Pam came in with two cups of coffee, wearing black heels, smiling—naked. I sat up in bed in a heartbeat. “I’m sorry. I spilled some coffee on my tee shirt and didn’t have time to get a clean one,” she cooed. “It’s – a – I mean – wow! Honey, you look marvelous,” my voice was shaking with surprise. Pam giggled and handed the cups to me. She got in...

Saturday Morning

There's nothing better than Saturday morning breakfast

I smile sleepily as I notice the table. The steaming cup of freshly brewed coffee, the warm croissants, butter, jam and the note. I pick up the note and see your handwriting, causing my smile to grow. I read the words and as each one worms its way into my sleepy brain, I feel the familiar tingle. The one that always accompanies you. The note read, “Good morning, baby... I hope you slept well, dreamt well... You'll find li...

The Waiting Room

The Last Train Is Cancelled, The Taxi Is An Hour Away....

This wasn't how your day was supposed to end. Looking forward to a long soak in the bath seems a world away. Just you, a waiting room and a man sat silently in the corner of it. You find yourself flashing a smile at him. without really knowing why. Instead of returning the smile, you have to stifle a giggle as he blushes and looks as if he wants to run for his life "It's the shy ones I dream about," you find yourself thin...

Blow Job Survey

I become quite aroused completing an online sex survey.

"Hey, Leeza. Come in here. This is perfect for you," Michael yelled from the other room. "Now what?" I thought to myself. He's always finding things online that are 'perfect' for me. Most of the time they really aren't. But once in a while he would find something that really interests me. "Ok, babe. What's so important for me to see?" "It's a survey about blow jobs. And I know how much you love giving them, so it should b...

Aura Selfie

Sorry this is so long, but I promise it has an excellent pay-off at the end. Feel-good story (if you don't mind the cancer stuff).

I looked at my hand. This time it was only a small bunch of hair that pulled out, right from the crown of my head. Not as bad as yesterday. A text from Elaine. “I’ll pick U up at 10. Ready 2 party?” I had the urge to party as much as I had the urge to stick needles in my eyes. But this could be our last chance to have a good time together before my health continued its downward slide. “Ready 2 party!” I replied. Elaine ar...

Calling His Bluff - Part 3

As their affair continues, Myles persuades Colleen to let go of her inhibitions.

Once Myles was gone, the exhaustion of the previous week caught up with me. After a quick trip to the bathroom to wash up, I went straight back to bed and slept soundly for the rest of the night. In the morning, I woke only long enough to call my parents. They always wanted me to attend church with them on Sundays, but on the phone that day, I claimed I was feeling under the weather and wouldn't be able to go. "Are you ok...

Umbrella Girl

An Olympic volunteer imagines an alternative reality

As she stood in the pouring rain, getting increasingly drenched, Celeste thought wryly back to the afternoon three years ago when she had first applied to volunteer at the Paris Olympics. On applying, she had pictured herself handing out medals. She’d imagined that maybe she’d be in charge of sharpening fencing swords or helping the equestrian horses or some other cool role like that. But no. Here she was, holding the umb...

First Encounter, part 1

They finally meet, starting with dinner and dancing

It had been a long day. He sat at the bar, drinking his glass of whiskey. It shook in his hands as he brought it to his mouth, thinking about the night ahead. They had discussed this night many times, but he never thought that it would ever come to pass. They had conversed, teased, and tormented each other for over a year about what they would do if they ever met. Finally, it was going to happen. He was on a business trip...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Joe's Girls: Kim The Masseuse

Joe recounts the women he's met on his adventures.

I was feeling a little lonely and a lot bored on a particular night, and I decided I needed some female companionship in my life. I didn't really feel like going through the rigmarole of getting all dressed up and going to a bar or club and trying to seduce somebody, but I also didn't feel like stooping to the desperation of prostitution, so I decided to test the waters of a massage parlor for the first time. I had driven...

The Revenge of a Shirtless Chad

Shirtless Chad shoots his shot.

“Oh! That hottie with the superhero body and I just matched!” Stacy said. Elise looked up from her phone as she lay on the large, comfortable couch and smirked evilly. “Oh, please, can we fuck with Shirtless Chad a little? If you’re going to sit on Tinder while I’m gracing you with my company, I should at least get some amusement out of it.” Elise replied. "Aw, but if we fuck with him, he’s just going to unmatch me, and h...

In Danger's Bed - Part 2

Oliver introduces Dreama to the pleasures of oral sex.

That single word, yes, was like a key unlocking a door. Stepping through that door would lead me deeper into this house, and closer to opportunities I'd only dreamed of. And of course, it would also bring me closer to Oliver in ways I couldn't possibly foresee. Placing a hand against the small of my back, he guided me out of the room. Now that we'd come to an agreement, he wore an easy smile. The guard who'd been told to...

A Well-Formed Vocabulary

Sometimes the little guys can surprise you.

I picked up the redheaded guy by his collar and carried him towards the door. My colleague, Harold, had control of the bearded dude and the fight was definitely over. The bartender, Lilian, gave us an appreciative glance as we rid the bar of the two troublemakers. To be honest, this was my favorite part of the job – pulling fights apart and tossing guys into the parking lot. I did it as often as I could. Well, second favo...

Coming Home to Ophelia

My loving girlfriend takes care of me selflessly after a difficult work week.

Work was horrible this week. My feet ached in my boots and I had soaked through my shirt hours ago. All the guys on the crew were ragged. Most fell asleep in the boss's car on the drive home. My buddy– Cody– had fallen asleep next to me and now his head was on my shoulder. I sat awake looking out of the back seat window. The boss’s beaten old LA Sabbre, protesting loudly, sped down the road. The old man was driving with o...

Leviathan

I'm so needy, baby.

They tossed crazy hot flame-thrower glances at each other all through the salad and the main course, but they didn't talk much, and they skipped dessert. They began fucking as soon as they got back to the hotel. They started on the floor, all but tripping over each other to get into the room and finally be alone together. They fucked their way from the floor to the couch to the bed, through the evening into late night, th...

Sucksess

When she learns that no girl has ever been able to get him off with a blowjob, she accepts the challenge.

Logan stepped out the front door of the apartment with his beer and took a deep breath of the night air. For the first time in his life, he had a place of his own. It wasn’t much, but it was better than living at his parents’ house or the dorm at college. No rules, no roommates... And almost no furniture, but he’d take care of that eventually. The thumping sound of speakers coming down the road intruded on his quiet night...