Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medical Stories

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator? Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science? Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

The Last Goodbye

My heart melted, I love him so much.

The smell of coffee for some people is an aphrodisiac and when you're a trauma surgeon and an ICU nurse coffee is life. When we bleed it's not red, but rather it’s brown. It's Friday morning and I picked up an extra shift in the ER for a coworker today, s...

Jaq And The Gyno Chair

We get to know a doctor at our swingers' club

We had chatted to Mike and Helen many times at one of our clubs, but never before had we played with the two of them. Mike and Helen are a beautiful black couple, similar ages to Jaq and myself. We had chatted on previous occasions but had never really go...

Dear Cum - Dr Flappyduck

Everyone has problems. I do my best to help.

WARNING: This 'Dear Cum' contains non-sexualised references and descriptions of vaginas. We appreciate this is unsettling and unnatural. Be assured that this is just a brief forray into the world of Medical Science. Vaginas are, of course, nectar oozing f...

You're So Bold

Sometimes you have to liven things up a bit on the Night Shift

The beginnings of another night shift. I pulled the navy blue scrubs denoting me as Ward Sister over my head and attached my name-badge and watch. I was still getting used to the fact I was in charge of the ward. I couldn’t quite believe they’d promoted m...

The Proctologist's Assistant

My life is changed at my Doctor's office.

It was time for my five-year colonoscopy.  I made my initial intake and information appointment.  At the meeting, I met yet another new Doctor at the practice.  This would be my fourth colonoscopy and my fourth Doctor.  I guess spending your days pushing...

Virtual Reality — Reality

His virtual reality system takes him on an unexpected trip...

Like so many people in this year of 2023, we had all hoped the worst was behind us. The vaccine programs were only partially effective and the virus kept mutating putting more and more people at risk. The changes in society were almost unbelievable. I kno...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Just What the Doctor Ordered

In which Mrs Bennet’s nerves are cured in a somewhat unorthodox fashion

"Really, Mr Bennet, I do not think I can stand it any longer,” wailed his wife. “I just caught Kitty in the bushes again, this time with two officers. She seemed to have lost most of her clothes again, and whilst one of the officers had his big weapon dow...

Meeting By Accident

She helps him through the worst

Jordan woke up to the bells and buzzers, bright lights, and frantic voices of the emergency room. The fog started to lift from his head and the voices became clear as he realized it was him they were so frantic about. Looking down at his legs he saw the b...

My Asian Wife's Male Military Doctors... Another Pelvic Exam?

My beautiful Asian wife has had a lot of thorough exams at military bases by male docs...

Ever since my wife and I were married and she started being seen on military bases for the majority of her medical needs, I have noticed a trend.  Up until just recently, the wife of a man who is in the military has her doctor on the military base.  She i...

The Check-up

My health check-up wasnt quite what I was expecting.

It was a day like any other, well almost. Being a type two diabetic, I must have a check-up every three to six months to check on my blood sugar, cholesterol and such things. The thing is, because of my doctor's early retirement, I had to get a new doctor...

Hospital Visit

His uncomfortable situation gets relieved by a mysterious nurse.

Robert walked up to the counter. From the dottiness of his steps, it was clear he was uncomfortable walking. The elderly receptionist adjusted her glasses. She too was wearing the sterile pastel mint green scrubs. “St. Andrew's emergency service, how may...