Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medical Stories

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator? Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science? Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

Unique Physical Therapy

I can help cure the numbness in your hand

“Hey Dylan, can you help me lift this box? I know it is supposed to be a one-man job but I am having trouble with my left hand and don’t want to drop it.” “Sure, Hank,” Dylan said, coming over to help him lift it onto a lower shelf. “How long have you bee...

The Good Doctor

Needless to say, I’ll never assume all doctors are men again.

You know when you go to the doctor when you haven’t been to one in a while? There are a number of preconceived expectations and I’m just as guilty as anyone of having some. That’s why the need to tell this story. When I was in college, I used to be very s...

Score 89 89
12
15.2k Views 15.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

The Flu Shot, The Night Continues

Once everyone is gone things really get fun, especially when another arrives.

We were both enjoying the lazy sensual fuck, so I kept circling the store at a very sluggish pace. Saanvi was all in as she lay there on the cushion spread-eagle, playing with her nips while I pumped her drooling vagina. Her eyes were barely open, and sta...

The Night Nurse

A twenty-two year old man is trapped in his hospital bed with no chance of sexual relief. UNTIL.......

It’s been seven weeks now since I came in here. Seven weeks of lying in this bed, legs only just out of plaster and both arms still plastered up and unusable. The only thing I suppose I should be grateful for is that I am my own private room in this priva...

Score 49 49
7
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The Flu Shot, More Fun

We get together a few days later and have much more fun.

It wasn't until the next day that it occurred to me that I still hadn't received a flu shot. With all the fun that Saanvi and I had during our romp last night and my subsequent re-living of the event, I forgot all about the shot. I was looking up the phon...

Hye-Jin goes for PT

Hye-Jin, Korean-American, enjoys special physical therapist

Hi there! This is Hye-Jin again, a Korean-American and aficionado of fine lingerie and vintage stockings who loves to show off my stuff and have fun with guys who love old-style stockings which complement my trim body, long flowing silky hair, and well-to...

Score 14 14
3
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Male Health Committee

A hospitalized visitor gets to enjoy some of the perks of the Swedish healthcare system.

So I had managed to break my right hand and wrist in a bar fight in Stockholm and found myself in a local hospital, all casted up and immobilized. Stupid, considering I am actually a prize boxer. And it goes to show how important those gloves really are....

She Overworked Her Clitoris

Doctor soothes overstimulated clitoris

I follow the attractive black nurse who called my name, down two halls, admiring her big butt, thick waist, and juicy thighs as she led the way into an exam room. Her scrub top looked tailor-made and showed off her slender thick caramel figure. Her breast...

Score 60 60
4
26.0k Views 26.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The Flu Shot

In an attempt to get a simple flu shot, I get so much more.

I was past due for the regular flu shot due with my Doctor's office staff to blame. I know it's been busy since the whole Covid thing, but at least answer the damn phone. I'd had my annual physical scheduled with them in about a week. They were supposed t...

Score 58 58
9
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The Gynaecologist's Chair - Part III

More medicine for Sharon from Dr Mark

Juliette lay there in silence for what seemed to her, an eternity, but in reality, it was only ten minutes or so. She wondered if Mark was still lying on top of Sharon, still erect and deeply embedded inside her. She couldn’t understand it. She should hav...

Score 47 47
6
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Jana's Appointment With Dr. Marx

A visit to the doctor always help.

The car pulled up in front of the lobby doors to a small clinic. The name on the door said it was the ‘Marx Gynecological and Pregnancy Care Clinic.’ She knew her appointment was with Doctor Marx. She slid out of the Uber that had brought her to the clini...

The Gynaecologists Chair - Part II

Curiosity takes Sharon to the chair

Sharon arrived at 10:15a.m. for her appointment. She was greeted by Juliette wearing a Senior Staff Nurse’s uniform. “Oooooh, look at you!” she exclaimed. Juliette frowned. “Come on Sharon, let’s keep it serious.” She apologised. “Yes, we should play it o...

Score 54 54
10
21.7k Views 21.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The Gynaecologists Chair

Curiosity..... just might take you on a visit to the gynaecologists chair

Juliette knew that she would go snooping. Sharon was nosy, she liked to know other people’s business. Not that she was a gossip, because she could be trusted with secrets, it was just that she liked to pry, as if knowing everybody else’s secrets gave her...