Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

Peter, Dad And Mom - The Beginning

How Nick and Kata introduced their son to sex with them, as well as their perverted kinkiness

GUY’S NIGHT IN “Oh shit, Peter! I love the way you suck my cock! Goddamn, you’re going to make your dad cum!” Nikola (Nick) Vukovic groaned. It was one of their “guy’s nights out”—or I should say, in. Because while Mom, Kata, and sister, Sabina, went out to a chick flick, Nick and his twenty-year-old son, Peter, just home from the university, decided to spend the evening watching porn on the big screen TV. And this always...

Returning To Teaching

Seduced by my students

Prior to joining the police, I held a teaching certification, but I quickly became disinterested in the classroom and made the decision to pursue a career change as a police officer. After twenty-five years in the police, I went into the training department and helped other officers by using my teaching credentials.I kept up my teaching certifications with the open university as a safety precaution in case my law enforcem...

The Sister Trap Ch. 04

A perfect schoolgirl falls to her taboo desires.

Monday By the time Maddy woke up, she had already devised the perfect plan for teasing Elliot throughout the week. Her panties were drenched from another wet dream. This time she had dreamt of the hole in their shared bedroom wall being used for… other purposes. In her lust-induced imagination, she had sucked on Elliot’s cock through the wall until he shot thick ropes of cum down her throat. Coincidentally, the dream had...

A Simple Life Part 6

Lines have been gleefully crossed and the new normal

The twins showed up for breakfast a few minutes later and ate enough to feed ten people. Linda and I shook our heads at the amount of groceries those young men could put away. After breakfast, we took off for the jet ski rental place and spent a few hours having an absolute blast riding them. The ride got a bit rough near the end, and the rapid-fire bouncing had my bladder in a tizzy. I was riding with Jeff, and he had th...

“What do we have here?” I asked with a smile. Rich and Jeff looked a bit shy. Rich, as usual, was the first to speak, “We thought you might like to hang out with us and watch the movie. We tried to make it as comfortable as possible. Mom helped and everything.” I looked at her standing behind the loveseat with a grin on her face. “Maybe your Mom would like to hang out with you or possibly Steve? I don’t want to be selfish...

Younger Sister Takes Charge

Tammy wants to be spanked and gets her younger sister to spank her

Tammy, who was twenty-four, walked into the living room and smiled at her younger sister, Amber, who was twenty. Amber was seated on the sofa and was reading. Tammy loved to dress more like a teenager than a woman in her mid-twenties and was wearing a tight, low-cut vest top, showing off her bare arms, cleavage, and midriff. She also had on a very short skirt, so showing off her bare legs. She was slim, with long, dark ha...

Moms Oral Workshop - Part 5 - Mother Daughter Quality Time

Carol and Annie spend some time together.

The soothing hum of the television filled the room as Carol's workweek had come to an end. Lounging on her couch, flipping through channels, she finally found some rest after a long day at work. Glancing up from the screen, she noticed Annie approaching from her room, already in her sleepwear, a sad look on her face. "Annie," Carol said, concern creeping into her voice. "Everything alright?" Annie hesitated for a moment b...

Family Fun

A grown man with his grown cousin or her mother? What's not to like?

Kissing Sharon was a beautiful experience. She was a lovely, shapely girl, good looking, with long, straight, shiny black hair and full lips. She was warm and womanly, loving, affectionate and passionate at the same time. She kissed tenderly and hungrily, happy to be playing tonguies with a man she liked. And she did like him. Always had. They had known each other most of their lives and she had been having sexual fantasi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Morning Wood

Daughter learns to deal with morning wood

The calm of a Saturday afternoon was shattered by shouts from my daughter, Kim, who was tearing her boyfriend a new asshole. "I can't believe that you didn't show up for my birthday. My sixteenth birthday!" I heard my daughter yell into her phone. "I was planning a special day for us, and you couldn't bother to show up! Well, I will find someone else to give it to, and you can go fuck yourself!" Kim slammed the house phon...

“David, oh – fuck yeah,” Jen was panting hard, her legs wrapped around my waist, as I drove my cock into her relentlessly. I was trying not to make too much noise, fully aware that it was the middle of the afternoon and we were fucking in the cubicle of a public toilet. Jen, as always, didn’t appear to give a shit who walked in or what they heard. Our relationship together had been built on a dare, and from that very firs...

The Sister Trap Ch. 03

A perfect schoolgirl falls to her taboo desires.

For the first time in weeks, Maddy slept soundly. A warm satisfaction wrapped around her like a blanket, as if everything in the world was going to be alright. BANG. BANG. BANG. Maddy shot straight up in her bed, eyes wide. The morning sunlight framed her pert breasts as her mind rushed back to consciousness. A shadow loomed beneath her door—someone was knocking. Throwing on an oversized t-shirt, Maddy scrambled to answer...

Twins, Part Four, Abby Has A Brief Episode In School, Then Returns To The Adult Store For A Busy Afternoon Where She Also loses Her Anal Virginity

Abby tries on knickers for the school secretary before a mammoth suck and fuck session at the adult store ending with her first anal fuck

Last night I had a strange dream—more of a nightmare, really. I dreamed I was trapped in a massive prison living in a tiny grey cell. The prison had thousands and thousands of identical cells spread over many floors and buildings. None of the rooms had numbers or labels, and every prisoner had no name. Visitors arrived all the time but could only visit one random prisoner, so you never saw anyone you knew. My cell was slo...

Little Anal Annie Act 2

Lynn joins the action after catching their niece masturbating.

"Why don't the two of you jump in the shower and I will wash these up?" Lynn said as she tossed the toys that Ann had been using into the sink. I stood behind Ann when we entered the shower and washed my dick and balls. I then wrapped my arms around Ann and let my soapy hands roam over her body. One hand washed her breasts while the other soaped her naughty bits while I kissed Ann's neck and nibbled on her earlobe. Lynn s...

A Birthday, A Wedding, And A Reunion

A brother and sister grow closer attending family events

THE BIRTHDAY I stepped into the small AIRBNB and dropped my bag on one of the queen beds. The bathroom door was open, and the shower was running. As I was taking my suit out of the bag, Les—my older sister by eleven months, Irish twins, they say—stepped out of the shower. “Jack, you finally made it.” So, as they say, this isn’t how it looks. Les, Leslie, and I grew up in a lower-middle-class family in a two-bedroom house...

Nathan Cums Home Pt. 6

Nathan has his first college break and cannot wait to fulfill the promise of backdoor action.

Mixed fluids ran down my thighs as the hard member ruthlessly plowed my ass. I screamed into my pillow to not wake the girls. I had already rubbed off two orgasms and the battering of my back door was driving me to a third. "Oh, fuck, Steve! Oh. Mmmff- amazing!" I was laid flat on our bed, legs wide. My husband and I had started with traditional doggy and had collapsed into prone drive when I folded after my second orgasm...