Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetish Stories

This broad category of fetish stories covers all kinds of fetishism activities, whether they be for feet, latex, smoking, pantyhose, stockings, rubber, high heels, and even balloons!

Feel free to write about your favorite fetishes in this section, and don't worry, there are sure to be other people who share the love of your particular fetish.

My Dirty Secrets Chapter 1

A lusty story about a sister-in-law and how her wanton displays led to a sexy shower Nick never forgets.

What can I say about Jessi? We are close, and there has always been a playful flirtation between us. When we were younger, she was a quiet young woman, but always funny when she spoke. She was chubby but not fat, with large breasts that were usually peeki...

Post Op, Ergo Procter Op?

Eric is doing better, but has his experience unleashed an obsession?

Lily traced her finger down Eric’s vertical scar. It ran from just below his ribcage to just above where his pubic hair began, skirting around his navel as if it were a roundabout. Three months had passed since he’d had emergency surgery for a bowel obstr...

Lonely Night in the Blue Parrot Café

Who might that secret creampie guest be?

David’s fingers were drumming nimbly on the thickly lacquered top of the mahogany table in the dim corner cafe. The aroma of freshly ground coffee beans mingled with the smell of rain coming in from the street under the ornate, antique parrot logo of the...

Matt, Tabatha and Isabell: A Story About Exploring Sex

Tabatha and Matt are old friends and when I hot chat turnes into something more, they are both surprised at what they find.

The sun beat down against the office building in Panama's banking district. It was a hot summer day but inside the office on the twenty-fifth floor, it was cool and quiet. Tabatha stared at her computer screen and reread the message again and then again....

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Neighbours - Chapter 47

In the aftermath of Liam claiming more of Crissy's life, there are still more challenges

I felt so completely helpless. Helpless in the grip of the cuffs and the cage, and helpless against my depraved hunger and lust. I felt the sensation of the lipstick on my lips as they closed tight around Liam’s stiffening cock, sliding up and down as my...

Neighbours - Chapter 46

Both Chris and Cheryl feel the aftermath of the events in the bedroom

Once again, I was watching Liam fuck my wife. This time, he was plunging himself slowly but steadily into her virgin ass. I knew how it felt to have him inside like that, though Cheryl had not had the preparations of toys and anticipation that I had. I wa...