Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Losing Control - Part 5

The pressure on me increases as I move into Helen's house and I'm introduced to my new uniform

In the four weeks since it was agreed I would move into Helen and Alice’s house, I’d achieved everything required of me, including putting my flat on the market, placing most of my possessions into storage, selling my car, getting used to the chastity dev...

Amber's Games. Part 1: Old Friend

Amber is enjoying first day of her holidays. Unexpectedly she meets someone from her past.

Amber slowly opened her eyes and sat up in bed, feeling the morning sun streaming through the window. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned, feeling the warmth of the morning and the promise of a new day. Amber felt the comforting embrace of he...

Losing Control - Part 4

Things go from bad to worse. I overstep the mark, and pay the price

I was relieved when the visit was over. We were all going back to Helen’s house for dinner, so we left the zoo and walked to the bus stop. Fortuitously, given how events were about to unfold, we were the only people waiting for a bus. I thought I’d have a...

Belle's Gift

Belle talks Angus through his first time

“This is Shaun. He’s going to be your first cock. I think you’ll find everything you have heard about black men is true with Shaun,” Belle laughed as she pushed the heel of her boot into Angus’ back. “That’s it. Crawl over to him like an obedient little s...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Power Of Chastity - Part VIII

Simon spends the afternoon caged while Lucy entertains his boss, Chris, in the marital bed

At 11:35 AM that morning Chris came into his office, a file in his hand held down at his side. “How’s things?” Simon stammered. “F… Fine. Just got the French order off.” “That’s great Simon. You really do a great job here.” He didn’t know whether he was b...

His Best Friend's Mom Becomes His Keyholder Part 1

His Best Friend's Mom Catches Him Stealing Her Panties And Becomes His Keyholder

The summer sun cast a golden hue over the suburban neighbourhood, its neatly trimmed lawns and well-maintained houses basking in the light. The air was filled with the scent of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers, a perfect day for a visit to his best...

Ms. Evergold Bedazzles - Part One

CEO’s gorgeous, brazen wife enchants Darian, a male employee, and an invitation is presented.

Darian is an intern at the most prestigious tech firm in the city. This is his first job out of college, and he feels lucky as hell to land it. His very first assignment has been to make a preliminary presentation to upper management. He’s been working on...

Maid For The Job - Part Two

As Alex juggles sorting his life out and exploring new fantasies, another mistake from his past comes back to haunt him.

Alice stood with her hands on her hips expecting me to continue. It didn't matter whether I stopped and handed her back the panties with the guilty look of someone who had been caught doing something they shouldn't, or continued stroking myself while smel...

Maid For The Job - Part One

Desperate to keep his job, Alex agrees to bizarre conditions to earn his employer's trust.

Calm yourself. The quiet voice sounded in my mind through the pandemonium of panic and anxiety, bringing with it blissful silence. I checked my reflection in the bathroom mirror, thankful no one else was in the office's toilets to see my mini-meltdown. My...