Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Two Cougars Ch. 07

Cynthia and Brittany pay me a visit... separately...

Chapter One ‘Incoming Call TABITHA…’ ‘Incoming Call TABITHA…’ ‘Incoming Call TABITHA…’ ‘Incoming Call TABITHA…’ “Goddammit!” I cursed as I ignored nearly twenty calls in a row from Tabitha. I sat in my parent’s living room with the TV playing in the backg...

[PT. 2] The Moon

You are more beautiful than the moon!

Her words embarrassed him more than his exposed member. He never knew he could react like that. He never knew he could feel like that. It was so intense for him, feeling her lips meet his skin and bite his thighs. Her lips were so gentle, they were affect...

Losing Control - Part 8

I disgrace myself in front of Alice's visitors, and pay a heavy price.

Sunday was a quiet day, a day when I got to relax. The weather was still good, so at lunchtime Helen cooked a BBQ for the three of us. Helen was drinking Prosecco and Alice was keen to have some, which is perfectly legal in the UK for someone aged eightee...

The Door I Entered

Little did I know it would change my life

It was different but exhilarating. I was on my way to meet a woman I felt I knew, but had yet to meet. Yes, I had seen her photos. Yes, I had read her thoughts, experiences, desires, and fantasies of her sex life, and she mine. But until the door opened t...

Score 15 15
6
857 Views 857
4.3k words 4.3k words

His Best Friend's Mom Becomes His Keyholder Part 2

Lisa keeps Alex locked in chastity. At Halloween, she sees a chance to make their relationship even steamier and kinkier.

The week leading up to the Halloween party was a torturous mix of anticipation and frustration for Alex. Every glance at Lisa, whether in person or in passing, reignited the burning desire that simmered beneath his constrained desires. The steel chastity...

Losing Control - Part 7

My first full week of work, another humiliating lunchtime with Alice, and my weekly appraisal with Helen

The next few days of my new life as a housekeeper at Helen's house were busy, but otherwise uneventful. Helen was at work, and Alice was out with friends for much of the time. I wondered if she told them about me but, if so, there was nothing I could do a...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Business Trip: Part One. An Enveloping Requirement Story.

Christopher Robertson accompanies Miss Lexington on her latest business trip to the United States. Will business be mixed with pleasure?

A bright flash of lightning followed by an enormous clap of thunder, boomed outside the immaculate, modern manor of Meadow View. The rain was torrential and hitting the outside of the windows of the house’s main bedroom In this pristine main bedroom, Miss...

Not My Business

Allison Overhears a crime... And so much more

Stupid. Crying in here is stupid. I should have known better than to come in at all today. Not after last night. How could I? How could I do my job with the image of Bryce, naked, fully erect, and standing there clueless? Same with my sister, using a velv...

Her Flirtatious Call: The Sissy Maid's Submission

A sissy maid must worship his wife as she takes a phone call from her bull

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting an amber glow through the living room window of Samantha and James's suburban home. The house was immaculate, thanks to James's tireless work as Samantha's sissy maid. Dressed in a frilly pink uniform, complete wi...