Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Sleeping Under The New Moon

After my spontaneous dance in the rain, I wake to discover that I am not alone on the night of the new moon

The sun had warmed me into a cozy oblivion and I fell asleep in the grass. Flushed from exertion and naked under the sky. I didn’t hear the dusk birds begin their song, nor the crickets take out their fiddles to welcome the night. My dance in the arms of the rain wore me out to the bone and I slept. Only to rouse from the peaceful depths of sleep to a strange coolness on the night air and a white light piercing my eyelids...

The Mate's Power

Fated mates are forced to come together for the first time to save their lives.

Maddox, Cassian, Kai, and Lyra were captured and imprisoned by the dragon riders of The North. They sat around a small fire in the center of a dark cave, enclosed by a set of thick gold bars. They knew the only way to escape was to power up the Pyrine Stone and use its power to unlock the gate at the cave's entrance. The stone's power was dwindling, as was the magic inside the three males, thus rendering it impossible to...

Marshall's Story Pt. 1

The Post-Apocalyptic Trans Slut that leads the Alien Revolution

Being an escort in this day and age is hard work. It’s even harder when a meteor hits the planet and takes out most of the fuckable population. But what is a slut to do? You make yourself sexy and sell that ass, cos what else is there to do? Clean up the rubbish from destroyed buildings? Go through other wreckage and pick through them like a fucking vulture? No fucking way. The way I see it, this planet is on the shortlis...

The Vampire's Servant

Two dark vampires try to save their servant girl's poisoned body which turns into an erotic experience.

Leon and Tarrik lived as vampires for 500 years but had never seen someone affected by Harlin's poison like Alara. Her body was turning pale and her breathing was turning shallow. Alara was their servant and had been with them for so long, and they grew to care for her. "Alara will die if we don't extract the poison from her blood. She is on the verge of death, we have to do something," Tarrik said, wearily. Leon looked a...

The Haunting

One couples sexual awakening from beyond.

Prologue Davin and Carly became best friends in middle school, transitioned into high school sweethearts to nobody’s surprise; never being apart for more than a few days until college, realized they were sole mates during his first year. If it hadn’t been for Davin being one month older, they would have graduated high school together and could have avoided the only six-month separation they were forced to endure. It may h...

Rogue One - 03

Rogue One Finds Out How Kinky The Base Commander Actually Is

Chapter Five - Commander Sylvia Rogue walked up to the base airlock and reached up to trigger the microphone so he could speak the entry code. But before he could speak, Jada said cheerfully, “Good Morning, Rogue.” The lock on the inner door clicked and it swung inward. As he entered the kitchen area, Commander Blackstone looked up at him and said, “You look like hell. I was going to ask you more about your battle plans,...

The Astronomer's Wife

A man of science puts his faith into the skies

Puget Sound – Dawn, Breakwater Café Shined loafers silently carry Ethan during his routine morning journey along the Breakwater Marina waterfront. It’s March, so spring is in the air as the brief walk from his house to the little café retains a cool breeze that slips into his slim jacket and matching slacks. Ethan is lost in his own world for the moment, mindlessly going over the things he needs to do when he arrives at t...

Receiver

You think your thoughts are private? Think again.

Heather can hear you. Human brain waves broadcast all sorts of signals. But, generally, no one can hear them; no one has the receiver. Heather is the exception. Heather, you see, was born with a receiver. This evening, Heather was at a local bar, alone, and on the prowl. There was a nearby table where things were going well between this woman and this guy. Heather moved to the table next to them, kept her eyes on her drin...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Rogue One - 02

Rogue One Has His First Lesbian Threesome.

Chapter Three - Amanda All of the staff except Julie and Jennifer were done with breakfast and at their posts by the time Rogue had showered. He hadn’t shaved because he didn’t trust the razors that Darlene and Amanda had sitting in holders next to the sink. He would shave when he got back to his ship. There were several choices from the automated food dispenser. Rogue chose an egg omelet, which was surprisingly good for...

Time Traveler

Never able to be together, always at different points of their day, until...

They had connected almost immediately. The conversation was always so relaxed and comfortable and it seemed to flow so smoothly, like a river running down a steady slope. Nothing ever got in the way. If a rock appeared, the river simply diverted and flowed around it to merge again on the other side as if nothing had happened. They had both said multiple times that it was almost like magic that they had found each other at...

Which Way Is Up?

Two futanari battle to determine where the ground truly is.

According to the holy texts, the world used to be completely black. There was nothing and no one until The One appeared, and with their appearance light was brought into the world. The black was replaced with a heavenly white, a white that covered everything and made all feel enchanted. The One saw it, and saw that it was good. But then sin crept into the world, corrupting The One's creations with evil and malice. Sin wou...

Rogue One - 01

Brulaxian World Ships have destroyed seven Earth colonies and are approaching Colony Two. Rogue One arrives with a promise of a way to defeat them. But can he?

Chapter One - The Brulaxians “Incoming! Incoming!” the shrill voice of the communications tech for Earth Base Two Omega screamed loudly just before the auto-defense alarms began blaring, drowning out her screams. “Report!” barked the commander after silencing the alarm and the tech replied a little more calmly, “I’m reading an incoming ship traveling at light eighteen.” The communications tech’s bright blue eyes were wide...

Vandira lit a cigar and, just like the day before, sat down on the chair and put her legs on the desk. Liberated and anxious to show my worth, I scribbled quickly as she spoke, asking for clarifications where I thought it was necessary. "After being banished, my first thought wasn't how to plot my return," she said. "I decided to go to the south-west, past the mountains, to the port of Umbaya, simply because that was the...

A Pit Stop

Long flights are exhausting in many ways

“Welcome to Station 427-Beta,” The automated voice chimed as the metal doors retracted. With a forced cheer, it continued, “It will take approximately forty hours for your transport to refuel. We suggest all attendants, crew, and passengers use these hours to maintain their physical fitness as this station marks the halfway point between the Lunar body of Earth and Mars.” A bustle of several dozen bodies groggily stomped...

Acquired Hypersexuality Syndrome

Geneticists challenge each other to create the human modification that makes everyone hypersexual. More imagination teasing than actual sex scenes.

This story began at the Genetics Lab's impromptu birthday party. There was just about everybody, that is, about two dozen young and promising scientists, drinking, dancing, playing video games, and engaging in drunken chitchat. "C-consider sexual behavior dimorphism..." Charles did his best to make his point. "Our s-species males show persistent motivation but only episodic cap-pacity, while the capacity of fem-males is v...