Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Pit Stop

"Long flights are exhausting in many ways"

3
1 Comment 1
867 Views 867
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Just a bit of self indulgent tripe, nothing more."

“Welcome to Station 427-Beta,” The automated voice chimed as the metal doors retracted. With a forced cheer, it continued, “It will take approximately forty hours for your transport to refuel. We suggest all attendants, crew, and passengers use these hours to maintain their physical fitness as this station marks the halfway point between the Lunar body of Earth and Mars.”

A bustle of several dozen bodies groggily stomped out from the narrow tunnel connecting the shuttle to the station. An artificial sky drifted above the city floating in space. With a large groan, a slender figure arched its back, stretching its stiff joints.

His muddy-colored skin matched the deep chocolate color of his eyes. The tight-fitting black clothing clung to his lithe form. Running a hand through his long hair, the man scanned the other exiting occupants.

Broad, strong arms slid under the slender man’s arms, lifting him into the air. A groan rose into a laugh as a fiery redhead bellowed, “This flight is taking forever, Ref!”

“You’re the one who wanted to help me on Mars, Voy.” the slender man laughed as he was spun to face the larger, redheaded man. Being lowered onto the carpet, the larger man rested his hands on his hips. Digging his fingers into the loops on his jeans, “And I meant it. But a half year's journey is still rough.” 

“Well, then, we best make good use of this refueling time. Want to run laps or something?” Ref chuckled, jerking his thumb toward some other passengers who already were limping into a run. Their legs were all sore from months in a cramped ship.

Voy’s shoulders slumped, “Yeah, but just running is kinda boring…”

“Well, then let’s go do some stretches first. I know the perfect spot so we don’t cramp up!” Ref flashed a sly grin as he tangled their fingers. Pulling the larger man along, the pair moved through the wide hallways where the crew lazily watched over conveyor belts moving prepared supplies. 

No one commented as they turned a corner to reveal a door labeled in blocky letters, “Observation room 5.” 

Ref smiled over his shoulder as he entered. A large, see-through dome showed the emptiness of space marked by countless pinpricks of light. As Voy entered, Ref found a control panel against the wall. Moving a slider, the lights dimmed so only the external lights of the station could be seen. 

“Ref, what are you planning?” Voy’s voice quivered. An anxious bite of his lip followed his question.

Without responding, Ref hit a button. All at once the room extended out from the station. Leaving the gravity field, both men rose off the floor. Ref grinned, “See? No gravity means we should be able to stretch with no risk of cramps.”

The slim man took hold of a nearby handlebar built into the walls. Showing off his flexibility, he bent in half to hook a foot into the metal handle. Voy drifted lazily around the room. Twisting his back and arms, he stretched out.

Then, Ref’s shirt smacked Voy in the face. Voy sputtered, “What are you doing?”

“Relaxing! Do you know how hard this trip has been on a nudist like me?”

Voy tossed the shirt away, his eyes unable to look away from the slender body before him. The smooth, soft curves of Ref’s chest contrasted with his toned arms. Voy watched as Ref kicked his shoes to the other side of their capsule, deftly gripping the handles with his feet and toes.

Looking at Voy, Ref murmured seductively, “Enjoying the show?”

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

“You know I always do,” Voy murmured as he tried to push himself toward a wall. Instead, he ended up spinning in place. Ref leapt easily across the room. Gliding past Voy but landing a quick kiss as he passed. 

As he was kissed a second time Voy growled, “Help me!”

“But this is…oof!” Ref teased. On the third pass, Voy got an arm around the smaller man, momentum slamming them against a back wall.

Voy grinned as he took Ref by the face and brought their lips together. Probing deeply past Ref’s teeth with his tongue muffled the small whimpers the slender man emitted. Thick, rough fingers trace the curve of Ref’s chest. Pinching a hard nipple, Voy twisted the hard nub.

Voy’s strength aligned their bodies, so the smaller man’s round ass slid up and down. The smack of their relentless kisses left both men breathless. Voy growled as his large hands undid Ref’s pants, “Grab onto those handles.”

Ref’s trembling arms clung to the bars as he felt himself stripped down. Voy admired the unblemished ass before him. Landing several hard smacks to watch the taut flesh jiggle. Ref yelped and shook.

Producing a small bottle from his pocket, Voy poured out some thick liquid into the air. Smearing it on his fingers, he forced them roughly into Ref’s puckered hole. The smaller man bit his lip until the second thrust of the fingers smeared the liquid inside.

“D-do you just keep a bottle of lube ahgnnn, on you now?” Ref teased as his spine arched up and then in the opposite direction. His hips squirmed as the fingers continued to stretch and explore him inside.

Voy chuckled before bringing his lips to Ref’s neck. With a grin, he bit down on his soft neck. Leaving deep marks on his skin Voy whispered hungrily, “With you, I always have to be prepared.”

Holding Ref by the waist with one hand, Voy undid his own pants. Letting his erection flop out into the open air. Using his fingers to smear the remaining lube onto his cock, he lined it up to the waiting hole. Meeting their heat he whispered into Ref’s ear, “After all, we’re going to Mars for that treatment that will let me breed you.”

A gasp escaped Ref as Voy forced himself inside. The brutal thrust stretched him. Eliciting a moan and flushing Ref’s chocolate cheeks red. Voy growled as his hips slapped loudly against Ref’s. He roared, “And I will breed you! Again and again!”

The two men pushed back into each other. Sweat causes Ref to lose their grip, leaving them spinning amid the lack of gravity. Their lips smacking loudly as the pair embrace each other relentlessly. Animals were stuck in a primal dance of lust.

Voy let out a roar first. Slamming his cock fully inside. Ref’s own cock spurted as both men cried out. Globules of cum floating around the room.

Breathless and shuddering, the men crashed into a wall. Folding their arms around each other as they drifted in the darkness. Another round of deep embraces passed between them.

Eventually, an automated voice announced, “Twenty hours till refueling is complete.”

Voy murmured, “We should probably get back to the station, huh?”

“Yeah, I’m getting a bit thirsty,” Ref nodded and grinned before adding, “After all, I should start practicing eating for two, or more.”

Voy gave Ref a slap on the ass before nodding. Hitting a button, the room was pulled back into the gravity. Sending a loud splat of fluids crashing across the room. Both men looked at each other and hurriedly threw on their clothing. Ref double-checked to make sure no one was around before they departed to ensure they wouldn’t have to clean that up.

Published 
Written by Ephemeral_One
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments