Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Facesitting Stories

Facesitting stories (sometimes also known as "face sitting", "queening", "face riding" or "smothering" stories) are tales where there is often an element of domination and submission involved.

The act of face sitting itself is where a person will squat over (not really "sitting" as such) their partner's face, lowering their genitals over their lover's mouth for oral sex. The dominating partner enjoys the feeling of empowerment as their sub is "forced" to perform oral sex on them - typically cunnilingus, but sometimes analingus too, as the mood fits!

Facesitting is popular in the kink / BDSM community as there are elements of domination, trust and control involved.

Chocolate Peach

A motel maid takes advantage of my awkward situation

"Hey, don't leave me like this!" She just smirked, picked up my pants, and pulled out my wallet. Her long nails went in and pulled out the wad of cash in my billfold, followed by both credit cards. The worn black leather of my wallet went slap, like an op...

Naughtiness At Netherfield

A newly-discovered chapter from the secret version of "Pride And Prejudice"

“Well, Mary, I have some news for you,” said Mr Bennet, putting down the letter that had arrived at Longbourn that afternoon. “This letter is from Mr Bingley. He has been unexpectedly called away to London on a matter of urgent business that is likely to...

Susan woke up to her husband sitting across the bed, vigorously moving his hand up and down his cock. He was pleasuring himself and moaning while staring at his wife’s naked body on the bed. Her husband liked to satisfy himself before starting to pleasure...

The MOFU Project, Pt 2

Eric qualified and will now test the prototype

“The product we have developed links two parts of the brain to exchange their functions,” she said. “The Auditory cortex controls hearing, and the Medulla oblongata controls the lungs, basically instructing the body to breathe.” “Is this going to require...

Sit

In their cheating relationship, she definitely wears the trousers.

If the fashion industry ever wanted to boost sales of skin-tight leather trousers, they need look no further than Malena. How she even pulled them on made rocket science seem easy. With each squat and then gyration of her shapely hips an inch above my fac...

The Stripper And The Tipper

Dexter decided to expand his search for the perfect woman

Dexter sat at the small table, alone, sipping his overpriced watered-down drink. He watched each stripper go through basically the same routine. A girl would come out on the stage after being announced, wearing a tiny bra, a thong, and “fuck me” heels. Sh...

Score 18 18
3
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Love thy Neighbor: Part 3: The Plan

Lyn cannot contain her horny lust and forms a plan to seduce with Christy Whitehorn

As I walked the distance between our two houses, the implications of what I’d just done struck me like a bolt of shame-filled, slutty lightning. John and I had discussed sexual fantasies before, but it was usually him talking about all the nasty, dirty th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Catbird Seat

Their naughty 18yo neighbor uses the no pets clause as blackmail to sit on his face.

Here we go, Tom thought as he pulled up in front of his apartment and saw her sitting on the hood of her car. Alexa was a neighbor from the next building over, and she flirted relentlessly with him. She wasn’t even particularly subtle about it when he was...

Cheeky Girl

A dominant man has an about face with an aggressive teen…

It was the first neighborhood block party of the summer. At thirty-two, Mark was quite a bit younger than most of his neighbors. Nevertheless, Mark rarely missed one of the monthly get-togethers. His friends wondered why he bothered, but what they didn’t...

Friday Night Is For Role Playing

A married couple spice up their sex life and it’s her turn.

My wife and I both teach physical education at the high school in our community. It was Friday. At eleven-thirty, the dismissal bell rang. Memorial Day weekend had officially started. Students were dismissed, but teachers were required to stay until noon....

Tasty Treats

A fantasy realised.

After chatting with you online for months on end in lockdown, my mind’s eye has imagined you in detail. Finally meeting you in person today has lived up to and exceeded what my mind’s eye came up with. Just a few short moments ago we were sitting in the c...