Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Night with Sarah: Chapter Two

"Things Start to Heat Up"

17
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter two of my fantasy night with my Lush friend, Sarah."

After swallowing the last of my cum and smiling at me, you stand, looking me in the eyes. I sit in the chair and watch as you lift your sweater over your head, exposing your perfect breasts, your nipples erect and enticing. You smile more and lean in for another kiss, looking at me over your glasses. Our tongues explore each other's mouths; the taste of my cum lingers in your mouth. I am filled with desire for you.

I reach up, gently touching your breasts with both my hands. I love the way they are so soft and pliable while your nipples are hard and stiff. I lean forward and kiss your tits, one and then the other. I put my arms around your waist and pull you toward me, pressing my face against your beautiful, soft boobs. I go back and forth, teasing around the outside of your nipples, then giving you what you want by licking at your teat. I suck on you—first your left, then your right. You moan in response when I suck the right one, so I focus on it while I caress your soft skin with my hands.

You sit on my lap, wrapping your arms around my neck and returning for more kisses. I can feel the heat and dampness of you through your panties as I become more aroused, my cock twitching, stiff against your hip. My state of arousal causes my manhood to leak onto your hip. I grope at your tits while we kiss. You run your hands through my short hair, trying to pull our faces closer. Our lust cannot be contained. We want each other.

My hand on your hip, I slowly stroke down the outside of your thigh, down to your knee. I linger there a bit, with my other hand continuing to tease your nipple. Slowly and softly, I bring my fingertips up the inside of your thigh, soaking in the softness, the warmth, and the sensual curve. I get to that hollow spot on the inside of your thigh, just millimeters from your pussy, and I hold my hand there, feeling your soft skin, feeling the heat radiating from your wanton cunt.

You slide your crotch toward my hand in a primal need for release, but I pull it away, teasing you again. I stand, lifting you up with me and carrying you to the bed. At my age, this is a risky move, but you energize me and make me feel younger and stronger than I really am. You smile as our eyes lock. Your mouth opens a bit as you think about what we are about to do. Or maybe it is a silent gasp in fear I'll drop you. I've got you and won't let go.

I gently set you down on the bed and you open your legs, letting me see the insides of your thighs and the contour of your sex through your panties. There is a little wet spot, right where I know your opening is. I pull your pelvis to the edge of the bed and begin kissing up your leg, building my speed as my desire to please you exceeds my cruel wish to tease you more. I kiss and bite the inside of each thigh, enticing a moan from you. I brush my face against your panties, inhaling your scent and sending shudders through your body. You arch your hips to get more pressure on your pussy, and I finally relent. Both because I want to please you, and because I can no longer resist the urge to nuzzle you. I want you.

As you rock your hips, I press my mouth against your underwear, softly closing your thighs onto my head. You grasp my head and pull me into you. I blindly reach up, grab the elastic waist of your panties, and slowly pull them down. Unable to take my eyes off your pussy lips, I slide your underwear over your feet and pull them up to my face. Looking you in the eyes, I sniff them and moan. "You smell so amazing. I want to taste you," I say. I lick the crotch, causing you to smile and blush.

Before I can lean in to properly please your pussy with my mouth, you roll over and slide up onto your hands and knees.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

You say, "I remember how much you liked this position in that first picture I sent you."

"Fuck!" I exclaim. "You are so fucking hot! Your ass is amazing!"

I move in and begin kissing the dimples above your butt, then move down to kiss your cheeks. I'm frantic with desire as I kiss and lick you. I bite your ass. I move lower and bite where your sexy tush meets your amazing thighs. You moan in approval. I run my tongue up and down the insides of your cheeks, right where they curve under you.

Moving back up, I slip my tongue into the cleft at the top of your butt, slowly working my way down. I go slow because I want to make sure you are okay with this. Your moans tell me that you like it. I gently spread your cheeks and lick around your little star. You push back a bit, telling me that it is more than okay. I lick your pucker, and using my hands on your hips, pull you into me. I begin pressing my tongue into you and you push back harder. You want me.

I slip my tongue down further and you spread your legs in response. I lick down your slit toward your amazing clit, pressing my nose between your lips and breathing in your womanly scent. I lick and gently suck at your clit, but this position is very awkward and difficult to maintain.

I move up the bed and roll onto my back. I don't need to say anything. You know exactly what I want.

Moving up over me, you straddle my chest, rubbing your wet pussy against my hairy torso, leaving me damp where you've touched me. You lean forward so that one of your breasts is right at my mouth. I suck your nipple in and gently caress it with my tongue. You grind against me, inching your way up to my head, pressing your crotch to my body. You lift yourself a bit and tease me, with your sex just inches above me. I pull my head up to taste you and you slowly lower yourself onto me. I lick your clit, then pull it with my lips. You moan, reaching down and putting your hands on either side of my head.

"That's it, Bob, just like that."

You continue to gently roll your hips while I continue sucking your sexy nub into my mouth, using my tongue to further stimulate you.

"Oh, yes, that's it. That feels so good."

While we both continue our motions, not daring to change anything because it is so perfect, I run my hands up your hips, over your waist, and to your tits. I gently pinch both your nipples and your moan grows.

"Oh God, Bob, right there."

I can see your mouth open, your breathing pausing as the intensity builds. You close your eyes and roll your head back. You breathe in, then out, then hold it again.

"Yes! Fuck! Jesus, that feels amazing!"

You cum and cum, your sweet wetness flowing onto my face. My cock is twitching and I know a simple touch from you would send me over the edge.

You start to lift off my face and I slide two fingers into your opening while I bite the inside of your thigh again. You thought you were done, but now you're cumming harder. Your body shudders. I use my two fingers to push against your g-spot and you are gasping for breath. Finally, you can take no more and pull away, your legs wobbly.

You grab my hand and pull my wet fingers to your mouth, licking your wetness off each finger. Then you collapse next to me, giving me a deep, passionate kiss. We wrap our arms around each other and pull our bodies tight together, enjoying the physical touch that we so desire.

I am fully recharged and ready for more. I want you.

To be continued . . . .

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments