Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Night With Sarah: Chapter Four

"The final chapter of my hot fantasy night with Sarah"

10
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the last chapter of Hot Night with Sarah, a fantasy about pictures and videos my girlfriend has sent to me, and about things we've discussed that we would like to do to each other. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please like and comment if you enjoyed this story."

Having recovered from our first fuck, I begin fondling your tits again. I gently squeeze your flesh, feeling how soft and squishy it is. I'm enjoying the contrast of your hard, sensitive nipples. I move my mouth to your right breast and begin first licking, then sucking your nipple. Your soft, purring moan reveals your satisfaction. You want me.

I move down your body and kiss your sexy tummy, then work my way down to your mons. I kiss your little patch of pubic hair and move my way across to your hip. Kissing down the side of your hip, I gently lift you and say, "Please roll over for me, so I can have your ass."

You roll over onto your stomach, and I soak in the view of your perfect tush. I love how your hips curve out from your waist, and then back to your thighs. I love the little dimples at the very top of your butt. That amazing spot where your cheeks, thighs, and pussy all come together. I lean down and kiss the back of your knee, working my way up to your derriere. Your skin is soft and warm and feels amazing on my lips. I kiss across your tush and make my way to the bottom of your ass, the cute little intersection of curves where everything comes together. I gently bite you. You groan and push your butt up toward me. I'm encouraged, so I bite you harder.

'Mmm. I like that," you respond.

I bite the other cheek just as hard. Then I give it a gentle kiss. I kiss my way up to the top of the cleft between your cheeks. I kiss you gently, then extend my tongue and begin tracing a trail down your crack. You lift your ass up a bit again, encouraging me. I lick the insides of the bottom of your cheeks.

"Oh baby, put your tongue in my ass," you purr.

I press my face between your cheeks and gently lick around the perimeter, then work my way to your cute little rosebud. I press my tongue against your star, and you groan while pushing up into me. I run my hand up the back of your thigh, then move it between your legs. You part your legs to let me know what you want. I know what you're telling me. I want you.

I slide my hand up to your pussy, feeling the incredible wetness created by your arousal and the remains of my cum. I trace your pussy lips down toward your clit. I begin rubbing your clit in slow gentle circles.

"Yes, Bob, just like that. Please don't stop."

I want you to cum, so I keep it up, pressing my tongue harder into your ass. You begin rolling your hips, and I can tell you are getting close. I keep up my motions, and I'm rewarded with a whimpering moan as you cum. I continue for a minute, then slide my fingers back up and insert two of them into your velvety soft cunt, gently pushing down against your G-spot.

"Fuuuccckkk. Yes. Just like that!" you exclaim.

You continue cumming while I eat your ass and stimulate your G-spot.

"Oh, God. Fuck. Jesus. Yes. Shit. Ooohhh!"

I love pleasuring you. My cock is at full attention and is twitching in arousal from your orgasm. I want you.

Rolling you back over, I kiss the inside of your leg, starting at your shapely calf and working my slowly, oh so slowly, up toward your crotch. I linger at the very top of your inner thigh, I can smell our combined love cocktail - the smell of your pussy combined with the smell of my semen. I lift your leg slightly, then focus on the inside back of your thigh. I open my mouth and bite.

"Ugh! Fuck! Yes!" you gasp in approval.

I move to the other side and bite you again, a bit harder this time. I suspect that will leave a mark. I am making a statement with this bite. I am claiming you as mine. I want you. All to myself.

I move to the outside of your pussy, kissing up one side, across your little patch of blond pubic hair, then down the other. I move across, grazing your juicy lips. You roll your hips in reaction, trying to get me to pay more attention. Following your lead, I bring my hands up and gently open your pussy lips, gently pressing my tongue between your folds. I savor the amazing soft flesh between your labia as my tongue licks up and down, your hips rolling in reaction. I move up higher and ever so gently lick the underside of your very sensitive clit. You maneuver yourself to create more pressure on your clit. I slide my tongue to the outside and flick at your love bean through your hood. Up, over the top, then down the other side. I gently place a finger on one side, using my tongue to press your clitoris against my finger.

You say, "Just like that, Bob," as you reach down and grasp my head to hold me in place.

Your hips roll, and I hear your breathing change. Fast and shallow, holding, then slow and deep. You moan as I continue my exact motions on your clit, not daring to move so as not to interrupt your pleasure. Your hips roll a little faster as you pull my mouth more firmly against your erect clitoris.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

"Fuck. Yes. Yes. Oh, God. Don't stop. Just like that. Jesus. Fuck. Yeeesss."

Your moan becomes a whimper, and you manage to tell me how good it feels. I sense your orgasm is subsiding, so I move my fingers down and just barely penetrate your opening. I can feel the desperation in your pelvic movements.

"In me, Bob, please put them in me," you stammer as your continued orgasm builds.

I heed your plea and slide my fingers in, again pressing them against your G-spot. You are soaking wet and extremely slippery. You cum hard. Your legs close onto my head as your hands hold me in place. Your hips roll. You moan. You gasp for breath.

Becoming too sensitive, you open your legs and pull my head up. "I want you to fuck me, Bob. I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me now. Fuck me hard." You want me.

I quickly move my body up and slide my erection between your legs. You grab my dick and guide it to your wet and ready entrance. I slowly slide into you, letting you feel every inch, eventually meeting your pelvis as you bring it toward me. I slide up and kiss you, my mouth slippery and wet from my attention to your cunt. You wrap your legs around me, locking your ankles and pulling me tight. You wrap your arms around my torso. We are locked together as I slide my manhood in and out of your wanton pussy. You pull me down tight and lock your legs harder. Your pelvic rolls are grinding your clit into my body, and your neck begins to flush. I cannot believe you are about to cum yet again.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Bob. You're making me cum again."

"That's it, Sarah. Cum for me, baby," I softly whisper in your ear.

You hold your breath, then let it out with a moan as you quiver under me. Your legs shake, and your moan trembles. I love to watch you cum. It is beautiful and sexy, and pleasing you fills me with joy.

You release your grip on me and tell me you want me in your mouth.

"I want to suck your cock until you're ready to cum. But I want you to cum on my tits."

I love how uninhibited you are. How sexual and direct. How you aren't shy or afraid to tell me what you want. You want my cum.

You slide down in the bed as I bring my slippery hardon up to your mouth. I grab a pillow and slide it under your head while I slowly slide my cock into your mouth. You reach up and grab my hips, pulling my dick deeper into your mouth. That you are so willing to suck my dick, and do it right after I've been inside you turns me on. If you want me to cum on your boobs, we won't be doing this long. I am highly aroused and already close. I pump a few more times, then resist the pull of your hands to withdraw from your mouth.

You grasp my erection and begin stroking it, rubbing it against your nipple and encouraging me. Your breast is warm and soft, and as you rub my cock against it, I feel the nipple press against my hardon.

"Cum on my tits, Bob. I want to feel you cum on me."

"Oh fuck. Jesus fucking Christ. I'm cumming, baby," I exclaim.

My cock begins pulsing in your hand. My balls withdraw, and I feel orgasmic contractions from inside my ass all the way to my cock. I spurt several ropes of cum across your breast, painting it pearly white. You move me to the other side, and I spurt again. And again. You rub my pulsing cock against your soft warm boob, and one last feeble jet flows out. I am spent.

As I'm about to collapse on you, you ask, "Would you please clean me up? I'd like you to lick up your cum and kiss me."

Not being able to resist doing things you enjoy, I comply. I slide down your body and suck my cum off one tit and nipple, but I don't swallow. I keep it in my mouth as I move up to kiss you. You grin because you know what I'm doing.

"Mmm. Yummy! Please share it with me," you purr.

We kiss with tongues deep in each other's mouths. I break the kiss and return to your other breast. I again lick you, using my tongue to push my cum up to your nipple. Again I suck it off and return to kiss you. As we continue to kiss, I slowly lie down next to you.

We finish our kiss, and I roll onto my back. You slide up close, lifting your leg up and over me, draping your arm across me, and resting your warm head on my hairy chest. We have each other, and we are happy.

The End

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments