Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Night With Sarah: Chapter One

"My Fantasy of an Encounter with a Lush Friend"

37
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sarah and I met on Lush. We flirted, we shared a sense of humor, and before I knew it, we were swapping pictures and having cyber sex. We are both in marriages where our partners are no longer interested in sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We share an intimate need. This story of a fantasy hook-up is based on the pictures and the things we've talked about. This is chapter one."

As I walked into the room, my heart skipped a beat. You told me you weren't as pretty in person as in pictures, and you were right, in a way. You're even prettier! Your blond hair, wavy after being tied up all day, cascading past your shoulders and your mischievous pretty smile. Your amazing body with just the right curves and softness. Your inviting blue-grey eyes and those sexy glasses. The kind of glasses that make you look a bit like that school teacher all the teenage boys lusted over. Or the librarian who gives young men a sudden interest in books.

So there you are, in a simple white v-neck sweater and a mid-thigh black pleated skirt. It is a classic look that you pull off very well. But you would look good wearing anything. Or nothing at all. As I approach you, we both smile nervously and come in for a quick kiss on the lips. I reach down and take your soft, warm hands, step back a bit, look you up and down, and say, "You are so damn hot! How did I get so lucky?"

"Oh, you're gonna get lucky," you retort.

You smile and blush a bit. Then we move together and kiss, slowly opening our mouths and letting our tongues move in. My heart is pounding. My dick is hard as a rock and in a really uncomfortable position in my pants. But I don't care. I'm here with you.

I pull back again to take another look at your pretty face. I smile and tell you again how gorgeous you are. I run my hand through your hair to the back of your head and pull you in for another kiss. It is the passionate kiss of two lovers who have only had the pleasure of each other's bodies through words and pictures. There is desperation and desire in it.

I bring my hands down to your sexy curvy waste and pull your body against mine, feeling the heat from your aroused and ready state. As our tongues continue to explore, I run my hands up and down you. I graze your breasts and discover you are not wearing a bra. And your nipples are standing at attention. I pinch them gently and you moan into my mouth. I moan back. I want you. All of you.

I run my hands back down the curves of your sides to your hips, then bring them around to the back, gently grabbing your ass with both hands. It feels even more amazing than I imagined. I'm completely in awe of your bottom. That first picture you sent me sealed my fate. I tell you again how perfect your tush is and you smile.

"I think you might have told me that before," you giggle.

You pull back and begin unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my hairy chest and tummy. A belly that I'm slightly embarrassed by because I'm no longer at my optimum weight. But you don't care. You run your hands across my chest and abdomen, looking at me with complete lust in your eyes. "Mmmm. So sexy and hairy," you say.

Now I blush. I pull you back for another kiss. I grab your ass, then slide my hands up, fumbling to find the zipper for your skirt. I successfully undo your skirt and push it down over your sultry curvy hips. It falls to the ground and we both take a small step sideways to avoid getting tangled in it, never breaking our kiss. I fondle your heavenly ass through your underwear with both my hands, stroking, and gently squeezing. Reaching down further, I run my hand between your long soft legs and I press against your pussy from behind. Even through your underwear, I can feel that you're hot and wet. You moan a bit and I can sense you pushing back, trying to get my fingers to your clit. But I'm a tease and pull away, letting my hands roam to your perfect sexy breasts. I'm going to make you wait, but I want you.

Holding one of your hands, I gently turn you around so your back is to me. I pull in tight, hand across your sexy tummy, feeling your belly button ring through your sweater. I move both hands up and cup your boobs, stimulating your nipples through the soft fabric of your sweater. I bring one hand up and pull your silky soft long blond hair back to expose your neck and I move in to begin kissing from your shoulder to your ear and back down. I alternate between kissing and gently nibbling on your neck and ear. I return my hands to your nipples and continue to gently caress your neck with my lips and tongue, continuing to give you little love bites occasionally. You smell wonderful and your skin is so soft that I could do this all night. But you turn your head toward me and meet my mouth for another kiss. Oh, how I want you.

Tongues probing each other's wet mouths, I slowly slide one hand down your side, stroking you and enjoying the curves of your wonderful body. From under your arm, down the side of your chest and over your lovely waist. I linger a bit on your hip. Holding you steady, I push myself hard against you, feeling your heat on my chest and pressing my erection against your butt. You push back. You want me, too.

Without warning, I release you and begin kissing down your shoulder and your arm. I stroke your arm as I move down to your hand, kissing your wrist and the back of your hand like a gentleman. But I currently have zero gentlemanly intentions. I kiss your long slender fingers, admiring your beautifully polished nails, and turn your hand over, bringing your palm to my face and planting a soft, gentle kiss on it.

I move my head around behind you, then down lower until I'm on my knees and my face is resting in the small of your back. I inhale your fresh clean scent through your sweater and use my hands on your hips to pull you against me. Then I move down your back and see that you're wearing plain white panties. So simple and feminine. And so sexy. I love that you paid attention to my stories and have indulged me with my simple desires. I cannot resist and I gently bite your ass. First one cheek, then the other. I kiss down around your shapely bum, working my way down to the top of your thigh. Oh how I love your thighs. I gently stroke you close to where I'm kissing and licking. I slide my knees back so that I can kiss down the back of your leg. Over your thigh, lingering for a bit at the back of your knee, then slowly down to your ankle. You have amazing, shapely legs and I want to devour them. You've got me on my knees in a position that resembles one of worship, because I want you. All of you.

I slowly and torturously work my way back up your long, shapely leg. I take my time to enjoy every inch, soaking in the view, and feeding my desire for you. My mouth arrives back at your butt and I work my face between your legs. You bend over and spread your legs enough to give me access to your naughty bits. I press my mouth and nose against you, working my way up the cleft between your sweet cheeks, then work my way back to your pussy, pressing hard and drinking in the heat, the smell, and the dampness.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

While moving on my knees, I kiss my way around your curvy hip to your beautiful tummy as you straighten up again. You are willingly giving me access to your body and that thrills me. I push your sweater up and kiss your belly, pressing hard against your flesh. Working my way to your belly button, I play with your belly button ring with my mouth and tongue, tasting your bare flesh, while reaching around to grab your behind and pull you ever closer.

I work my way back down your tummy, pausing at your c-section scar, lingering just a bit. I know you're self-conscious about your scar, but I think all of you is sexy. Head to toe. I gently kiss it.

"Don't be self-conscious," I softly say. "You are gorgeous. Every inch of your body is amazing."

It is part of you, and yes, I find it sexy, too. It tells me that your body is not only beautiful to look at, and that it can feel and give great pleasure, but that you have created a life. That is beautiful. You are beautiful.

I move down to the top of your pretty white panties, kiss your mound, and then slowly work my way further down, nuzzling the little bit of hair you keep just above your pussy. Sliding my head between your legs you part them enough to give me access to your sex. The heat is intense. The smell is delicious. I nuzzle for a bit and feel you pushing into me. I continue to tease you and pull away once again. But I want you.

I stand back up and kiss you. Gently at first. Then passionately. A lustful, wanton kiss that shows our desire for one another.

You reach down and unbutton and unzip my pants, giving my captive penis some room to move. I feel relief and I ache for more touch. Now you drop to your knees and pull my pants off, taking my underwear with them. My cock springs free. It is hot and throbbing while it drips. I think I know what you'll do next and that causes my heart to speed up.

After removing my pants, you gently guide me back and have me sit in a chair. You grab a throw pillow for your knees and work your hands up and down my thighs, looking at my dick with lust in your eyes. You kiss it. You stick your tongue out and lick the shaft, from my balls to the tip. You lick the pre-cum and pull your mouth away, my pre-cum leaving a glistening string connecting my manhood with your mouth. I lean down and pull your face toward me, kissing you, and breaking the string. I want you.

You move back toward me and engulf me in your beautiful mouth, the heat and wetness making me shudder with pleasure. You work your way down, then back up, expertly using your tongue to stimulate me. I'm in heaven. But I don't want to cum just yet.

"Sarah," I say. "You need to stop or I'm going to cum very quickly. You're too good."

You smile, a devious glint in your eyes.

"I want you to. Please cum for me. I want you to cum in my mouth. Please."

Without a chance for me to answer, you take me in your mouth again. The sensation is amazing. I feel so connected to you and so excited. You're blue-grey eyes look up at me, appearing to be pleading for me to release into your mouth. You work your way up and down my hard, stiff cock, pulling me out and licking the tip, then returning to take me inside. You take me so deep I can feel the tip hitting your throat. You repeat this motion slowly and deliberately, periodically gazing up at me. You take your hand and gently grasp my scrotum. Your hands are soft and warm and there is no way I can resist any longer. You feel my scrotum tightening as my testicles withdraw toward my body.

"I'm close," I mutter. But you know that from what you're feeling with your mouth and hands, and from the look in my eyes.

You squeeze my nuts tighter and take my throbbing member deeper into your mouth, pressing your tongue firmly against the underside where I'm so sensitive. My breathing is ragged. I'm alternating between panting and holding my breath. I want this to last forever, but you're making that impossible. My testicles have almost disappeared inside me. But you've still got a grip on my scrotum. You know what you're doing and I can tell that you are hungry for my cum.

"Tha…you…I…oh…ga…shi…" I'm incomprehensible. Delirious with sensation.

"I'm going to cum," I pant.

You pull harder on my scrotum and push harder against my penis with your tongue. Your eyes twinkle at me and you show no signs of releasing me. I know you're going to let me cum in your mouth. I can take no more.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkk!" I gasp.

I watch you as you continue working my hardon with your mouth. My manhood begins pulsing. I shoot a large rope of semen against your tongue, coating your mouth. I can see you struggling to contain it all. You knew I hadn't pleasured myself all week, and yet you still wanted me to cum in your mouth. Another spurt. Then another. You moan and the vibrations from your moans only serve to make me deliver more semen into your mouth. Your love for this makes my orgasm more intense. The spurts are getting softer, but my penis is still pulsing. My body trembles. You keep sucking. I shudder. I'm getting too sensitive. I gently guide your face away from me. I can see that I gave you too much. You were not able to swallow it all and some is dripping from your mouth.

Pushing my fingers through your hair, grasping the back of your head, and pulling you toward me, I lean in for a kiss. You've given me the ultimate satisfaction and I want to kiss your beautiful mouth to thank you. I know what you're going to do and it makes me want you even more. Our lips meet. Our mouths open and you push the remaining cum into my mouth. This causes my dick to pulse again, letting out a last little dribble of seed. We use our tongues to push the cum back and forth, each swallowing what we have.

You pull back and smile at me, your eyes still lively with lust. Your cheeks are flushed, your hair is messed up, and you have a look of satisfaction that almost matches mine. You love what you've done to me as much as I loved you doing it. You take your finger and push the last bit of cum from under your bottom lip into your mouth. You show it to me, swallow, and smile again.

"You know you make me crazy, right?" I ask.

You smile and nod. You look back down at my still rigid member, gently grasping it with your hand.

"Fuck! You are still hard as a rock!" you say. "We need to put this to better use."

And we will. Because I want you. All of you.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments