Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Stories

Voyeurism is the practice whereby an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people.

Voyeurs are the opposite of exhibitionists who like to be watched rather than like watching.

A Voyeur Is Born

A young woman’s buried fetish is unearthed when she meets a much older man with binoculars.

Rebecca stood between her parents’ beds to plead her case again. Her mother was covered head-to-toe in homely bed clothes and was flipping between reruns of Matlock and Diagnosis Murder. Her father laid his tablet face-down on his bed, but not before she saw the porn on it. “It’s bad enough that you wouldn’t let me graduate this year. It’s bad enough that you won’t let me take classes over the summer so I can graduate ear...

Band Girl

Karly's new lead singer boyfriend has quite the hold over her.

I hadn’t talked to Karly in about half a year. We used to be super close, but that’s what happens when a girl lands in a relationship with one of the most handsome and mysterious seniors in the school; she drifts away from her loser-y friends. Before Travis got a hold of her, Karly was a normal girl, if a bit quiet. Frankly, it was crazy it took her that long to get a steady boyfriend. She wasn’t exactly in the popular ci...

A Voyeur's Glimpse

A commanding Asian Alpha male navigates unexpected space.

I had been discreetly tailing the stunning guy for a few blocks, trying to pick up snippets of his cell phone conversation. What I was really hoping for was to decipher whether he had a girlfriend. If not, I was frantically devising a plan to approach him. People always tell me that I am an attractive woman; tall with long blonde hair, and my best feature, they say, is my radiant skin. Despite the compliments, I often fee...

American Girl In An English Town

The sign on the lamp-post at the top of the road says this is a Neighbourhood Watch Area. I'm not sure what that means but probably not what my neighbour and I think it means!

He is definitely there, I thought, I am sure. The window might be steamed up but I could make out his outline quite clearly. Obviously, he didn’t think I could see him, I am certain of that, as I am sure he would not want me to know he was watching me, and masturbating. Maggie I had had just about as much as I could take. “What do you mean, it won’t work. Fix it!” He just stood there, that gormless expression I had seen t...

New Start 14: Austin and Simone 2

Austin, Simone and another window view.

Simone and I solidified our relationship to what we called an early engagement. Although at the time, we did not live together, we spent most nights together. Our friends congratulated us when we told them, and a few said that we made a perfect pair, if ever there was such a thing. One night, Simone happened to be staying at my apartment. I had to work late on a project, so I texted her to let her know I was on my way. Si...

Score 13 13
3
940 Views 940
1.0k words 1.0k words

Watching Susy 5

A trip to Spain

Susy told me that she missed Spain and had a desire to visit the old country, so I arranged a trip to Barcelona. Back in the day I had purchased a few apartments in the city but had now cut back to just the one. Susy's old girlfriend, Canela, rented the two-bedroom apartment from me and I suggested we stay with her. My wife was excited at the prospect of seeing her friend again and readily agreed. It would be exactly five...

Hubby's Tales: Pool Party Mystery Solved

I finally discover the identity of the woman pleasuring my neighbor Charlie in our spare bedroom

Wife with neighbor "What are you staring at, sweetheart?" My wife asked as she peered out from behind the newspaper. "Charlie and the lady from across the street, Connie. They've been talking for quite a while and are pretty friendly, I'd say." "Imagine that, two neighbors acting friendly," Leeza replied sarcastically. "Haha, very funny, but I'm thinking Connie could be the mystery woman from our pool party we've been loo...

Peeping Tom

Hard to pry one's eyes away when stumbling in on a sexy friend mid-masturbation

The summer, which had seemed to last no more than a few short, blissful weeks of blue skies, long, warm days and joyful moods, was abruptly ending. The long, hard slog of cold, dark mornings and even colder and darker winter nights loomed as grey as the clouds that appeared ever present throughout the harsh season. So it was with a satisfied smile Joyce awoke to bright sunshine streaming through her curtains, a sense of p...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Watching Susy 4

Susy's point of view

I had married Eric at the age of eighteen when he visited my home in Barcelona. I was quite attractive and had done some modeling and the odd striptease and would probably have progressed into doing adult movies. The English gentleman was charming as he seduced me and he lavished me with attention and gifts. But it was only when he revealed that he was worth a cool fifty million that I agreed to his proposal of marriage....

Shopping For A New Car

My wife gets the best deals...

It was a family affair when my wife and I shopped for a new car. This would happen every three years or so, based on the lease we had. We were just getting along financially and needed to make the best and most affordable deal possible, despite the uncomfortable and uneasy experience that car buying or leasing usually is, or was, we just had to do it. Our children were nine and six years old at this time. We took the kids...

Voyeur

Vas meets his perfect exhibitionist match

With one foot precariously balanced on a rafter and the other hanging free in mid-air, Vasili held onto the structural beam above him. Bending over, his one eye pressed up against the narrow slit between two ceiling panels, peeping at the unbeknownst woman undressing in the room below. He tried to keep his accelerated breath soundless yet every heartbeat felt like a taiko drum being banged. Vasili reached down into his tr...

Catching Them In The Act

Seeing a married co-worker getting fucked by a stud

I work at a sports physiotherapy clinic and one of my colleagues is a woman named Naomi. She is sneaky hot. Athletic and pert with a tight body, she's in her mid-to-late thirties. She is also married with a kid. I've always had a little thing for her, but unfortunately, this true story is not about me and her. It's the next best thing. Earlier this summer, I stopped by the clinic early on a Sunday morning just to pick som...

Watching Susy 3

Susy does a striptease and has group sex

"Well? How do I look?" My wife Susy entered our bedroom flaunting her astonishing figure in the racy all-black outfit I had purchased from Ann Summers online. My jaw dropped as I took in her seriously erotic biker look. The brunette babe had a black leather jacket with one long sleeve and one short and stand-up puff shoulders. It closed across her bosom from right to left with a side zip closure, and the flap-down collar...

Popping The Champagne

I had a lot of fun watching a married couple fuck on their anniversary hotel break.

My name is Graham, I am a sixty-seven-year-old builder from Southampton. I'm happily married but my wife Christine is well past menopause and has gone off sex completely whereas I'm still as horny as ever. Recently, business has been tight so to supplement my income I got a part-time job in room service, at a local hotel. The couple in Suite 321 had ordered Champagne and two flute glasses for their anniversary treat. "Roo...

Watching Susy 2

I watch Susy with two men

Due to my wife's ravenous sexual appetite, and my diminishing libido, I had been faced with two choices to save my marriage. I desperately wanted my relationship with Susy to continue, but knew she needed a regular sex life. At the age of sixty-two, I had no patience in trying to find another like her, because on a scale of ten Susy was an eleven. So, I could let her carry on cheating, fucking any and every man who came a...