Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Popping The Champagne

"I had a lot of fun watching a married couple fuck on their anniversary hotel break."

17
6 Comments 6
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My name is Graham, I am a sixty-seven-year-old builder from Southampton. I'm happily married but my wife Christine is well past menopause and has gone off sex completely whereas I'm still as horny as ever. Recently, business has been tight so to supplement my income I got a part-time job in room service, at a local hotel.

The couple in Suite 321 had ordered Champagne and two flute glasses for their anniversary treat.

"Room service," I called as I tapped on the door but got no answer.

You can't leave the trolley outside the room, the other guests often steal the champagne out of the ice bucket. So I tapped the door again and opened it with my passkey. As I entered the lounge, I called again, but still no answer. Slowly, I recognised that a man's and woman's clothing had been discarded on the floor, heading for the bedroom.

I knew that I ought to leave them to it but nobody likes warm champagne, I decided I should check to see that they knew it was there. Their bedroom door was wide open and all the lights were on. I carefully looked through the door and I saw them, the married couple in their late forties, both naked.

He was tall, in good shape for his age and she was good-looking and curvy. They made for a very hot couple. To my surprise, he was standing legs slightly apart and she was kneeling in front of him with one beautiful hand wrapped around his long fat penile shaft, licking his big hanging balls. Her hair was long and jet black, her heavy DDD tits were hanging down sexily, as she took one of his big balls into her mouth.

Really I should have left then and there but the scene was so hot, the sight of a guy with a huge cock, being serviced by his beautiful big titted wife, made my fat old todger grow hard, in my uniform trousers. Wanking his cock with her left hand she then took his fat circumcised knob in her mouth and I saw her cheeks move in as she sucked him.

The guy's cock was a magnificent specimen of a penis. At least eight inches long, it must have been six inches in girth, with big balls hanging down in his sack. She looked great, just born for sex. Massive breasts, shaved pussy and so happy to be sucking on his fuckpole.

As she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, it looked like she could easily take three inches of his monster cock in her mouth but she began to struggle when he offered her more. She took his penis out of her mouth and laughed with him then she tried once again to get more of her hubby's manhood down her throat. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying sucking her old man's massive cock.

My own fat cock was straining to get out of my trousers, so I let down my zip and my old todger poked out of my fly. From my hiding point, I took my erection in my hand and pulled back my foreskin to reveal my wet purple knob.

"Ok sweetheart," he said. "As it's our anniversary, I'd love one of your titty fucks."

"You always want to fuck my tits," she giggled.

"Well it feels so good to get my cock in between them," he replied laughing.

"Ok, since you love to fuck my titties so much," she said.

She lay down on the bed and he straddled her and took one massive tit in each big hand and wrapped her breasts around his enormous cock. She put her hands on his, pressing her mammaries around his fine cock.

Stealthily, I moved my position, so that I could catch all the action in the bedroom mirror. Watching their every move, I was wanking my old cock with a steady rhythm.

His fine cock was well long enough to fit in her generous cleavage, with a good two inches of circumcised manhood poking out of the tit vagina they had made.

He began to pump his cock up and down in her cleavage. When he pushed his cock forward, she moved her chin down so she was able to take his pink cut knob in her mouth. His wife was fingering her clit while she titty fucked her hubby.

From my concealed position it looked amazing. Both of them were clearly enjoying this different way of fucking. He picked up his pace; she was hungry for more of his cock.

After ten minutes of pumping between her ample tits, it looked like he and certainly, I was ready to cum. We always keep spare Champagne flutes on the trolley for emergencies and this was one! I put the flute to cover the end of my fat cock with my right hand and continued to wank my shaft with my left hand.

The sight of his virile cock pulsing shot after shot of his seed into his wife's willing mouth set off my more modest orgasm into the glass. My gasp of joy was fortunately covered by his long moan of pleasure. Some of his cum burst from her lips, his big balls proved he was a heavy cummer and some of his white cum ran down her chin.

I looked at the spunk I had ejaculated in the glass. It looked to be a little more than I was used to shooting. It must have been how sexed up I was watching them fuck.

"Honey, you know, you don't swallow my load as often as you used to," he whispered to her.

"It's our anniversary, Darling, so I thought I'd treat you. I know you like me to swallow but you cum so much, it's not easy to catch it all," she said as her tongue licked his spilled spunk off her chin."Well, now it's my turn to treat you. I'm going to eat your pussy till you faint with pleasure," he declared.

"Mmmmmm, yes please, my pussy needs licking and lover don't be shy with my butthole," she directed.

She sat on the bed and opened her legs, I moved forward as far as I dared to get a good look at her cunt. Shaved, no doubt for her anniversary, it looked good enough to eat. Her inner lips looked puffy and open, her clitoris erect from the masturbating she had been doing, whilst she sucked her husband's huge cock.

She opened her legs wide and her husband kneeled between them to perform his oral duty.

He bent his head forward to lick her vagina, but at first, he did not touch her clitoris. He kissed her inner thighs, her vagina lips, then he inserted two fat fingers in her snatch feeling her wetness. He went at it softly and slowly at first and I could see on her face that she appreciated it. His favoured technique was to blow on her vagina first and then give it a nice, juicy kiss.

He was a cunning linguist, he then went up and down with his tongue on her clitoris, then round and round in circles with his tongue. Next, he started to suck on her pussy softly. She began to respond to his ministrations by letting out the odd moan to encourage him that he was doing good down there.

Her moans not only encourage him, they encouraged me as well. Once again my old todger started to harden, getting ready for another go. I opened my belt, my trousers fell to my ankles and my shaved fat cock stood straight out. I took my manhood in my big hands and started my second wank.

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

He knew the rhythm she loved and slid a crooked finger into her love hole to find her g-spot. With him expertly working her both inside and out she had a delightful orgasm five minutes later, her hands pulling his head into her soaking wet sex.

I was getting there but I wasn't ready for my second cum just yet, but I felt disappointed that I hadn't been able to cum when she did. I shouldn't have worried, after a minute's rest he went back to licking her this time lower down towards her puckered hole, which she loved. He went from butt to pussy, butt to pussy and her second orgasm built quickly.

I was not going to miss the opportunity this time. Her whimpers grew to a big crescendo, as I synchronised masturbating my fat cock, my veins bulging, seeking my second release into the Champagne flute. We came together, her with a cry, me with a quiet moan. My spunk topped up the glass. My two orgasms had put a nice load of cum in the glass.

She was just getting over her second orgasm and me, mine when he said to her, “Let’s fuck.”

From the first time I saw his endowment, I wanted to know if she could take all of his big cock in her pussy. So I was about to find out. She moved to the end of the bed onto her hands and knees. She opened her legs and I got a ringside view of her wet puffy pussy. He stood behind her and gave his large penis a few strokes to get it back to full hardness.

From my concealed position, I admired the way he went about his work. Taking the shaft of his long cock halfway down in his right hand, he rubbed it from her clit to her butt. Rolling his fat cockhead around her parted lips, seeking entry to her love tunnel. She looked back at him and purred her pleasure.

Three minutes of this foreplay later, she wanted more cock and she tried to push back to impale her soft wet flesh on his sex organ. I had a perfect view of his cock. Long, thick, cut with two manly balls hanging low. She could wait no longer.

“Fuck me, Baby,” she moaned.

He eased three thick inches of manmeat into her yielding flesh, pulled most of his wet cock out of her, then eased in deeper. She was in heaven, he fucked her standing as she knelt, slowly at first, then picking up his speed. When he had most of his cock buried, I thought she might struggle but obviously over the years and having kids she had learnt how to take him. Amazingly, he was able to bury all his long cock in her cunt. His big balls were now slapping on her clit as he fucked her harder and faster.

As I watched them fuck my old todger began to harden again. I would have loved to fuck her next but I had to settle for wanking my old todger instead.

“Don’t fuck me so hard,” she admonished. “You made me bleed the last time.”

Suitably chastised, he delivered his strokes with less thrust but she was still getting a good pounding by his mighty cock. He must have been hitting her cervix but she seemed to love it. She was going to hurt tomorrow, I thought.

This was some of the best sex I’d ever seen. Two lovebirds who knew each other so well were giving me a masterclass in lovemaking.

The room was filled with the sounds and smell of their fantastic sex which drifted to my hiding place. I wasn’t sure I was going to cum again but it still felt good masturbating, watching them fuck, yet at sixty-seven years old, I didn’t know if I still had more in me.

She reached for her clit and started to rub it just how she clearly loved it. He was using his fine cock as a precision tool, changing speed, depth, and angle. Her body shivered as she came again but he kept on fucking. He gave her no respite, he was a man on a mission.

Five minutes more of this and she cried out, “I’m gonna cum!”

He took this as his cue to cum as well and I delighted in watching him once again pump his seed for fifteen long seconds, into her receptive womb, as she simultaneously orgasmed.

“What a fuck!” I thought. Perhaps I should sneak out and leave them to it as they cuddled on the bed yet I was still wanking my cock when the wife shuffled off the bed.

“Right, I’m going to clean up,” she said.

I think her hubby was already asleep after their vigorous fuck.

I hid behind the curtains as she walked naked to the bathroom, her big breasts swaying as she did. She had left the door open, so I carefully shuffled forward so I could see her in the bathroom mirror. First, she took a flannel and wiped some of his dried spunk off her face.

From behind, naked, I could just see her sweet butthole and pussy, as she leant forward, with her face in the mirror. Wow, I’d love to push my fat cock into her well fucked hole, I thought. Most women would surely enjoy a fresh cock after they’d had a few orgasms and a bit of sperm competition was no bad thing. I could wash his man juice out with my own. Though, seriously she probably wouldn’t feel my six and a half inches having just been so well fucked by her husband’s eight inches.

As I was contemplating the prospect, she opened her legs slightly wider for the first time and her husband’s copious cream pie just poured out of her onto the tiled floor. A great wave of white cum was voided from her hole, it looked amazing.

She looked down at the sticky white mess she had made on the floor and laughed. What she did next got my fat cock rock hard, she bent down and scooped up some of his cum in her fingers and first rubbed it into both her long nipples, then with a shudder onto her clit, then around and around her puckered hole and finally into her mouth. She was privately anointing herself with her husband’s cum, something he probably didn’t know she did after sex.

She went back to the bedroom and I, well I masturbated my cock hard thinking about her hot cum massage. I took my trusty Champagne flute and deposited my third load of cum, in less than an hour into the filling glass.

Now it was definitely time I left, I did not want to overstay my welcome. I put my cum filled glass down, whilst I popped the Champagne carefully, quietly, and filled two more of the flutes which I put on the tray. The staff are allowed the discretion to give freebies to guests if we can justify the reasons. As I thought I had good reason, I took one of our “Complimentary at the Discretion of the Staff” cards and put it near the Champagne glasses.

Quietly, I let myself out of their suite, just pausing long enough to knock on their door and shout, “Room Service.

It was only when I returned to the wine cellar later that I remembered I had left my spunk-filled glass on the tray next to their Champagne.

Published 
Written by OAPenis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments