Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniform Stories

Uniform stories are for those who get turned on by women or men dressed up in their uniform.

Typically, these stories might involve people in law enforcement, firefighting, military, the medical profession, sports, but could also feature the likes of sexy maids, hot waitresses, cute cheerleaders and feisty flight attendants.

Share your fantasies, or true stories about uniformed lovers.

US Army: Battalion Officer Of The Day Perks

My welcome onto Active Duty came with a surprise...

I had just settled into my room at the Bachelor Officer Quarters, when my room phone rang. “Sir,” said the female voice on the other end of the line. “I’ve been informed to let you know you’ve been assigned duties as 'Officer of the Day' by the Battalion...

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 4

Finally his job in St. Louis was finished, but did that mean their relationship was too?

And so it was settled; I would come to visit Michelle every Friday and spend the weekend with her, leaving to go back to Chicago on Sunday evening. I didn't mind really, I didn't have much of anything going on the weekends in Chicago and it was nice to ge...

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 3

Roger came to visit Michelle again but this time, there was something different... something wrong!

Friday afternoon I left work around 4:00 pm, even though our office wouldn't close for a couple of hours yet. I was eager to get a head start on my trip and had already packed and locked the house up that morning before leaving for work. So I headed towar...

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 2

His return trip from St. Louis included a stop to see his baby girl!

Paul and I finished our trip to St. Louis and as soon as I secured a hotel room for us, I kept my promise. It was a three-hour drive to St. Louis from the restaurant and we got there around 5:00 pm. "Hello?" she said when the phone rang that afternoon. "I...

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 1

A stop at a handy restaurant is the beginning of a whole new relationship for them both!

Did you ever have one of those days where you just knew it was going to be a rotten day the moment your foot hit the floor? Well, I had one of those days here a couple of weeks ago, myself. Fortunately for me, the day started out shit, but it ended up bei...

Wingman

Her pilot fantasy just got upgraded to first class with double rewards.

It had been a long, tedious meeting, broken by bouts of frustration. Fortunately, it had ended well all the same. Amelia checked her face and long, brown hair in the makeup mirror of her rental car, and decided she was still sufficiently presentable to ha...

The Night Workers

Five-star room service...

To describe our marriage as ‘heading for the rocks’ would be a gross understatement. We were ON the fucking rocks, well and truly, with the boat’s timbers letting in water, but neither of us wanting to jump ship and take our chances in the storm-lashed se...

Jailhouse Rock

Don't do the crime, If you can't do the time.

    “Holy crap, the cops are on our ass. We’ve gotta throw the shit out of the window. Oh fuck, I can’t go back to jail, that place is fucking nuts. The guards are always fucking with you.”  Jimmy pounded the steering wheel and stopped yelling for a secon...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

It was one of the most massive orgasms that Ben had ever experienced to date. It had started out innocently enough with a noise complaint call. He checked the floor where the complaint originated and was about to leave when the door on his right opened an...

It wasn't a bad job as jobs go and it kept him in extra money while he was attending the police academy, plus it offered him plenty of time to study during the long nights. Ben worked as a security officer on the 10 PM to 7 AM shift at a very known luxury...

Lawmen Gangbang and Impregnate a Lactating Young Mother

Hubby and wife are caught with a large quantity of marijuana, and she fucks their way out of it.

The State of Colorado approved the commercial cultivation and sale of marijuana in the election on November 2012, to be effective on January 1,2014. Colorado’s neighboring states were, and still are, unhappy with that approval, due to the additional costs...

In Flight Service

A stewardess helps a passenger overcome an anxious flight.

Flight Time – Cabin service with a smile. I never like to fly, even intercity Europe was too much for me, so this long-haul flight, as with every other, had me standing or walking around at every possible opportunity. It didn’t matter that everyone else w...

The Joke That Backfired Part Six

I thought my adventure was over as we were almost home

My mind was still dizzy from everything that had happened in the last 24 hours as Mel and I sat silently and held hands while I drove toward her house. I was still trying to figure out how I was going to explain to Ken that I now had a bald pussy. Also, I...

Captain Shay straightened his helmet as he pushed the door open, heaving a deep sigh. He hated interviews. He walked up to the silver figure waiting for him at the end of the room. Feeling slightly stupid, he cleared his throat loudly, sure that his loud...