Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys Stories

The use of sex toys, vibrators, butt plugs, strapons, pumps, and other adult toys are featured in this section.

Adult sex toys are used to enhance a sexual relationship and add to the whole love making experience, and their use feature throughout this section of lush.

Robert Wallace was a timid man.  He had very low self-esteem and was very shy around women.  He didn’t date at all and spent most of his time watching porn.  He had sex with escorts, but would lose his nerve around regular women.  He was an average looking guy.  He had a good job and lived in a nice house.    He was getting tired of his routine.  One night, while he was surfing on the internet, he saw an ad for a sex “rob...

Light Up The Night

After weeks apart she uses a new toy to really light up the night

Summer had come around again which meant one thing: long hot sleepless nights alone. She didn’t mind that he went away during the summer months; she understood it and during the day when she was working she was able to focus her mind on other things. But as night fell and insomnia kicked in there was little she could do to distance herself from the longing of his hands on her body. Tonight was no different. Lying there, s...

Anonymous

The Professional Woman Part Two: Down But Not Out

Things begin to look bad for Stephanie and company, can they turn it around?

 The Professional Wife Part Two: Making it big.  I sat in my chair as the waiters brought out our plates before us. The appetizers were magnificent. Even though Mark had brought me here under false pretenses, I was in complete awe. Then the talking began, and I wanted to throw up all the contents of my stomach.  Mr. Crawford or Edward Crawford was doing all the talking, and as usual, all the men around him just nodded the...

My First Cock

My first time using a dildo in my pussy

I have a wish list on Amazon that has special toys and lingerie that I would love to get one day. One day, one of my great friends found it and ordered some new things for me, one of which was a dildo, my very first one. When I got the mail that day I couldn't wait to know what exactly it was and how it felt in my hand. When I opened the package, I was flushed and just smiling, and I wasn't sure what to do next. I've neve...

School's Out

New graduate Teri's magic wand brings out her not-so-innocent side

I can't believe I aced Mr. Kirby's final. Actually, yes, I can. Studied my butt off for it and that's the one I was worried about. Wonder how Roxanne-Doe-Eyes fared; she probably got the same grade even though all she does in class is admire her latest manicure. It's so obvious she has Mr. Kirby wrapped around her airbrushed pinky finger from the way his face lights up as if her boobs are about to pop her blouse every tim...

Transported In Public

Nobody noticed; nobody ever notices.

There was only one person outside the church gates, so it had to be her. I was five minutes late, and she had the look about her of someone impatiently waiting for someone. I didn’t cross the road. Instead I took out my mobile. The message I sent was succinct. “I’m here.” Her name was Kate, or at least that’s what she claimed. She was wearing a knee-high pencil skirt and black nylons with three inch heels. It was warm eno...

Good Birthday Vibes

Play with vibrator in public leads to a hot night!

”Not bad, not bad at all!” I mumbled to my mirror image as I gently brushed through my hair. After what felt like a week of bad hair days, my thick blonde mane had finally decided to cooperate and now framed my face with soft curls. I was getting ready for a night out. It was my husband Tom’s birthday, and we were soon supposed to meet up with some of our closest friends at a nice restaurant just a couple of blocks from o...

I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It! Part II

In the Part I, Leeann and Ashley discover their bi- side and the story continues!

Leeann Benson and Ashley Hannigan in Part I, discovered their new love for each other—more than just being best friends, but having sex with each other. Their worries earlier in the day of their first experience how it would affect their sex lives with their husbands disappeared when they had sex with their husbands, Brad Benson and Kevin Hannigan, that evening and into the wee hours of the night.   The sound of music fro...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Other Toy Story

My roommate recommends one last sex toy. I should've read the small print before getting started...

“Ella, come on. Try it. I swear it’s the best.”I give a sigh. How many times had Stacy said these exact words to me within the ten months we had been roommates? And how many times had those words proved to be complete crap? The answer to both those questions: Too many.“Ell, I swear to you. If you happen to be, ah, unsatisfied, I’m going to do the dishes for the rest of the year.” She said ‘unsatisfied’ with a raunchy sex...

Autumn's BIG Toy

She needed filling... THIS would do it!

Autumn had been thinking about the toy she had seen while online shopping all day. And now that it was bedtime, she sure wished she had it already. Autumn had broken up with her boyfriend after finally realizing she was more “part-time pussy” than a full-time girlfriend. And while she was glad to be rid of the jerk, she was missing the cock that he brought with him.  Tommy sported an eight-inch long, two-inch thick cock t...

A night of teasing

Husband teases his wife with a remote controlled vibrator

We'd had a great Friday evening, me and my husband. After a long working week, it was really nice to dress up, go to a restaurant and just enjoy each others company. With irregular work hours, it felt like we had barely gotten the time to talk to each other for the whole week. We were in our thirties and had been together for a good ten years or so, but we were still very much in love with each other. And that night was d...

Wendy's discovery

Wendy discovers an old paper bag.

Wendy Harrison grew up just like her two big brothers, both in stature and in looks. Like her big brothers, she was almost two metres tall, with a solid build, and she looked very much like how her brothers looked. Fair to say, that's not pretty, with short mousey brown hair that kind of gave her a nondescript look. Wendy found getting work difficult after leaving high school with an average set of grades. She spent sever...

Ergonomic Chairs

A man finds out the secret to a company's staff motivation

"I don't know how you find them, Thomas," my visitor commented.  "I've never seen a quieter secretarial pool in any of the offices I've surveyed this year.  What's your secret?""Ergonomics," I said mildly.  "It's all in providing a proper work environment conducive to productivity.  Special desks, special chairs, that sort of thing.""Well, Mr. Porlock, I must say if the rest of your operation is as impressive as this, the...

A Rainy Night Becomes A Play Night

Unwinding after a stressful day.

Driving home after a stressful day at work, it begins to rain. Traffic soon comes to a crawl as the rain comes down in torrents and two hours later, I'm finally home. After hanging my coat up and putting my bag in the study, I head to the kitchen and take out a bottle of Reisling from the wine refrigerator. Grabbing a wine glass, I head up to my bedroom. I go over to the nightstand by the bed, place the glass down and unc...

Bird and the Blonde

A strangely preoccupied young woman makes Bird’s boring day at work a lot more interesting.

Bird was hungry and his feet hurt.  His feet always hurt on Saturdays and Sundays, when he worked the register at Walmart.  He hated the job, hated that he never had time to just hang out all weekend like his friends at college, hated that he needed even the pitiful income that he made there just to stay in school.  But he especially hated standing all day on his size-thirteen feet (which, along with his pathetically skin...