Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Light Up The Night

"After weeks apart she uses a new toy to really light up the night"

4
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Summer had come around again which meant one thing: long hot sleepless nights alone. She didn’t mind that he went away during the summer months; she understood it and during the day when she was working she was able to focus her mind on other things. But as night fell and insomnia kicked in there was little she could do to distance herself from the longing of his hands on her body.

Tonight was no different. Lying there, she desperately tried to fall asleep but instead of sleep all she got was progressively more turned on. Her memories drifted back to another summer night, cooler than this one in temperature but hotter in other ways.

She had travelled down to Cornwall with their friends and family. This was back when he was first starting out working away during the summers. She had been counting down the days till he joined them and today was the day. Looking at herself in the mirror she was happy with her casual appearance; she’d spent the week sunning on the beaches, getting an all-over golden tan and this morning, in the cramped caravan shower, she had exfoliated, shaved and primped every inch of her body. She was ready to see him. She had missed him so much both in heart and body.

As he pulled up she leapt out of the caravan door and straight into his strong arms. Standing in front of her he grinned, his trademark tan looking darker than when she saw him last. His dark hair freshly shaved, just like she liked it. He pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss and within moments she could feel he wanted her as much as she wanted him and their kiss deepened. They forgot they were outside, in the view of the entire park.

“Get a room!” his brother shouted. Pulling away from him she turned, glared at his brother and flipped him off. Both boys chuckled at her distinct lack of femininity.

The day passed too quickly, considering he was only around for a couple of days. But she dutifully sat by, allowing him to spend time with their friends even if all she wanted was to be alone with him.

Several years later, alone in their bed, she could feel herself squirming at the memory of the events of that night. Without even realising, her hand trailed itself slowly down the soft skin of her breast, finding its way to the sensitive place only she and he knew. Slowly she slid her fingers through the slickness, amazing herself at how a memory could make her so ready. Using her own arousal to lubricate her fingers, she made lazy circles around the bud of nerve endings at the centre of her body, falling further into reminiscence.

After a late dinner, they all decided to take a stroll to the nearest beach. The group joked as they meandered along the sand dunes, all a little buzzed after an afternoon of sitting in the sun drinking beer. Falling behind the rest of the group and feeling a little reckless, she took the opportunity to pull him off course into some of the more hidden dunes. At first, he was a little confused but as soon as she had her hands on him any rational thought disappeared.

They lowered themselves onto the dunes, each a mess of limbs grasping the skin of the other. They would never get enough of each other, always hungry and greedy for the moments they shared in each other’s arms. Pulling herself away from him, she knew what they both needed. Slowly trailing her hands down his body, she found herself kneeling between his legs. Without breaking eye contact he unzipped his jeans and pulled his length out. Gripping it with the strength of the sex-crazed manic she was, she lowered her lips around him. She could taste his arousal already on the top of her tongue and she wiggled in the jeans at the sight of his eyes rolling backwards and the gasp from his mouth. She was talented and she knew it; not having a gag reflex was something he was thankful for every time she went down on him. She gobbled him up greedily; she had missed this. She had been starved of his love for weeks and was so absorbed by the feeling of having him in her mouth and the power she held in that moment that she almost forgot where they were.

“If you don’t want me to cum in your mouth, you need to stop now,” he barely croaked.

With a wicked smile, she took him fully into her mouth and watched with fevered passion as he unraveled down her throat. He fell back exhausted as she licked her lips and slid him back into his boxers. Looking up at her, he smiled lazily. Without a single thought, she climbed onto his lap and kissed him from his forehead down his jawline and onto his throat, the whole time rubbing herself strategically on his thigh using the seam of her jeans to get herself off. She hadn’t planned on needing to self-satisfy but he was still enjoying his O and she was so hot and frustrated, it needed doing. As soon as he realised what she was doing, his hands moved towards her panties, almost painfully slowly. Just as he slipped his fingers in, they heard a jeer from their friends walking closer.

“Seriously, I said get a room not a damn beach!” they heard his brother shout as a warning to their impending interruption. Somehow, they managed to make themselves look presentable, looking at their friends as they appeared over the dune as if they were simply having some alone time. Looking at the smirks of their friends' faces, she knew they all knew exactly what they were up to.

She remembered how frustrated she was in the moment, so pent-up from their time apart. Their steamy encounter, plus the risk of being caught, always kicked everything up a notch! She felt almost as frustrated now, using her hands to try to reach that golden spot. She had been spoilt by his hands; he knew exactly where to touch her to make her melt almost within seconds. As if his hands had been made purely to pleasure her, he was her perfect fit in so many ways. She, even though he had years' practice on him, could do it to herself. Never had been able to, not with her own hands. With a sigh of resignation, she routed around in the “towel box” at the end of the bed to pull out one of her trusted friends. Setting it on her preferred 'vibrate' option, she slowly inserted the cool rubber into her ready and waiting hole. Instantly hitting the spot she began to ride the toy, imagining it was him pounding her. Remembering how he touched her after everyone had gone to bed that night.

ANTONELLA_SQUIRT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANTONELLA_SQUIRT

Due to him only being there for one night they hadn’t reserved the space for him to sleep and she was sharing a tiny twin room with his sister--not ideal! It didn’t matter though, they didn’t think for one second that they wouldn’t be having sex; it was just a case of timing and trying not to wake the whole caravan. Lying on their makeshift bed, on the floor of the open-plan kitchen just a few feet from three of their friends sleeping in the living room, they waited.

Eventually, they heard the deep breaths of all three friends and now the games could begin. As much as she loved the idea of being caught, making the conscious choice to have sex in front of their friends was a step too far even for her. Slowly and quietly, their hands began to explore each other’s bodies. He focused on her first, finally slipping his fingers into her ready body, making short and effective work of giving her the orgasm she had been waiting so patiently for. Biting into his shoulder, leaving a very distinctive mark, she tried to muffle her desperate cries and murmurs of relief.

Wrapping her hands around his solid cock she began to pump him, easing the pre-cum inside to the tip onto her fingers. Bringing her hand to her mouth she licked off the residue like it was the elixir of life. Tasting him always turned her on; knowing it was her that did that and that it has only ever been, and will only ever be her, was enough to soak her knickers. Purposefully she lifted herself from the cool floor, throwing her leg over his body and lowering herself onto his perfect length. They were compatible in every way; he fit her as if they were two parts of a puzzle.

The sensation of him inside her was better every time she was lucky enough to feel it. She was full but ravenous for more, so she took it. Grinding on him so she could feel every inch of him inside, she used the combination of his roughness and her smoothness to stimulate the outside and grabbed his large hands to control her hips. She was in heaven and her desire overrode her rationality; she didn’t care if the caravan rocked or if the whole world heard--she needed him.

As he began to topple into the same madness, he pulled himself back to reality, remembering where they were and who was around them. In one swift movement, he flipped so he was on top of her, slowly easing himself in and out of her. He knew she needed more tonight and after allowing her one orgasm with him inside her he slipped out and looked around for inspiration. Then he saw it. He didn’t know if she would go for it but he smirked at his own dirty mind.

He grabbed the object, long, hard and cold to the touch. Using her natural lubricant he rubbed the object against her slit. Her eyes bulged as she recognised the mag light torch in his hand. Surely he didn’t mean for that to go there? But he did, and she agreed, giving her body to him as she always did. She was his to use as he wished; she always had been and always would. She prided herself on being an independent woman in all other aspects of her life. She held her own in all situations, almost to a fault; she was often classified as a bitch because she liked control. But here, with him, in the bedroom, she was at his mercy.

The feeling of the foreign object wasn’t wholly unwelcome. The coolness was pleasant but its unyielding metal felt a bit hard for the curves of her body. That was forgotten by how overwhelmingly turned on she was by the mere idea of the whole situation. He slowly moved the object in and out while she pumped his ever-hardening cock until they both surrendered to each other’s touch.

With the lingering thoughts of the torch and the exhibitionism, she surrendered herself again to a foreign object, albeit one that was designed to be inserted into her. She was not sure at what point their friends awoke that night but the looks on their faces the next morning let her know they had.

Coming down from her solo session, she giggled to herself at how brazen she had been making eye contact with each of them as she placed herself on his lap at the table the next morning. She wasn’t embarrassed; they were just jealous that they hadn’t found a girl willing to go the extra mile like she was!

Just as she was about to tidy her helpful friend away, she heard the familiar buzz of her phone: what you up to? xxx

Already gearing up, she was ready for round two!

 

Published 
Written by KingandQueenofHearts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments