Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steampunk Stories

Steampunk is a sub-genre which incorporates technologies and designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery.

Steampunk stories are often set in an alternative past where these retro-futuristic technologies exist within a society of Victorian values. The fashion usually incorporates traditional dress such as bustles, corsets, gowns, suits with waistcoats, and top hats.

These are often accented with 'period' accessories such as timepieces, parasols, and flying / driving goggles.

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 41

Some pirates run afoul of the girls.

Sarasha, for the first time in a long time, felt like she was the normal person in the room. “We needed to keep those golems! They were so much fun!” Harriott exclaimed. “They were all bound to that guy's brother, who was dead in the basement,” Conna replied. “Plus. they were too unpredictable. We don't need them going on a rampage or turning into nightmares when we sleep or something,” Cat added as she walked into the lo...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 40

Hannah has fun finding things.

Emma was reading through the books and notes she had taken the liberty of keeping from the mansion. Magic from textbooks seldom had the same feel as the personal notes from someone trying to do something strange. She also wanted to know just what happened and make sure she understood it. While she was reading, Liddy walked by her room to find the door open. She stopped. Cat had tried to call Liddy but saw she was obviousl...

Paje fired again. The grey sludge that had become formless after being shot started to take shape back into a human form. Juno rolled out of the bed, her training taking control to get herself out of the field of fire. As another shot sounded, she scooped up her kit and weapon and dove out into the hall. Paje followed and closed the door after them. She swapped magazines in her rifle and aimed it at the door. There was so...

Everyone who had a uniform was wearing one. Those who didn't were wearing a salacious approximation of what someone might wear if they were an adventurer or pirate in order to look dangerous. Thankfully they hadn't needed to visit any of the closed shops to find their costumes; Ving had enough leather pants of her own. Everyone was armed with at least a pistol, aside from Vile and Tonna -- who were already far more danger...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 37

The girls are in a new city, back to seeing clients.

The Lady Harlot, pristine and made ready during the trip, held in the docking pattern over their new destination. On the radio, Liddy argued with traffic control. “Listen, Lake River control! I am not setting down on the fishing docks! I am here to service the local nobility, and I can't do that if they get overwhelmed by the scent of rancid fish! So either get me a docking slip somewhere rich or I'm setting down on someo...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 36

Girls returning to Harlottown.

It was a relief to the girls and clients to not be overwhelmed by the clanking noise of the clockwork servants. They performed their tasks and were remarkably quiet as they did so. Liddy and Emma supervised as they made the beds in the workroom and bundled the sheets down for cleaning. Ving emerged from one of the rooms wearing only the lingerie she had been wearing under her dress and escorted her client back to the loun...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 35

New Girls join the crew on a New Ship.

Hannah didn't pay much attention to the man trying to be subtle about his hand working up her thigh. She was focused on the sky where she watched Ving weave her racer through checkpoints and around her competition. Now that Ving had gotten back into racing, it was like a whole side of her came to life. Hannah was annoyed the man was taking so long and pulled his hand right between her legs where she wanted it and kept wat...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 34

The girls experience a covert insertion in the Book 2 climax.

Foxy didn't need a guide to help her find what she was looking for. The painful cries of a woman giving birth would have been easy enough for a normal person to hear, even without her sensitive ears. Their owner had brought their papers but explained that he had left them in the servants quarters for the imminent birthing. Hannah had told her to take care of it so Foxy sought them out. She entered the room unnoticed, the...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 33

Hannah uses her new title while keeping people busy.

Liddy wasn't sure what to expect as she led the procession through the estate. Hope was beside her in full armour polished to a shine. Cat was in a devastating black dress that fit right in with the high-class meeting. Mari, on the other hand, walked a tightrope between high class and burlesque with her violet dress. Ving, in contrast, wore her racing jacket over a tight-fitting jumpsuit and high boots in a bit of a mocke...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 32

The girls are off to a new city, with some unexpected gifts.

Juno watched as Laurel shoved another prisoner over the edge of the platform. His screams were stolen by the wind as the prisoners she was guarding grew more agitated. Naked and huddled together, the cold kept them docile more than the bayonet at the end of her rifle. Conna came back and grabbed another, taking him to the edge and asking some questions. His response, unsatisfactory, sent him over the edge with the others....

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 31

The girls have fun on the ship before things get real.

Cat was trying very hard to be interested in the discussion about new ember engines with the man who kept trailing off to stare at her body in the black swimsuit. She had to admit, it was hard for her not to look at the other women herself. Of course, the whole conversation ended when Hannah and Ving entered the area, leading the other racers into the pool. Some of the deckhands had already set up privacy curtains, though...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 30

Meetings go well for the girls before the race.

Nobody tried to stop Foxy when she entered the viewers' gallery high above the auditorium. Either because she didn't have a collar and was free to do so, or because she had her rifle slung over her shoulder. It was strange, the stage was set in the middle with seating all around it with no clear path to reach it. Furthermore, although she could see Liddy, she had a hard time listening to her talk with the men seated aroun...

Miss Demara's Diary - 1st pages

Miss Demara's beau returns from deployment

23rd April 1902 Dear Diary, We made progress today - a LOT of progress! But I'll get there, just stick with me, okay? It's been nearly five years since Threadgoode's revolution since my parents gave their lives in hopes of securing better lives for the whole of Cooperton. Of course, it was a failed revolution. Nearly five years since Mr. Threadgoode adopted me I began as his apprentice in the little clockwork shop. So, be...

Score 40 40
23
571 Views 571
1.7k words 1.7k words

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 29

The girls are rocking the boat.

Hope had to admit that a man ‘confessing’ to her about his desire wasn't the most original method men had used, but it did save time. Add to that, the not-so-subtle locking of the door at the chapel she had been praying at, and she got the message. At that point, it became a choice, have her fun with him or beat him senseless for his presumption. It all came down to his eyes, a predatory gaze would be punished harshly, bu...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 28

The girls are invited to a high power meet.

Vile strained her powerful figure as she carried the massive steel safe and slowly set it down where Ving was directing her. She huffed in relief once she was finished and took a moment to catch her breath as Inky ran her hands over her hips, eventually to embrace her lover. “Perfect,” Ving stated, eying up the location. “Last thing we need is something this heavy offsetting our balance by being too far to either side.” L...