Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 35

"New Girls join the crew on a New Ship."

3
0 Comments 0
334 Views 334
8.1k words 8.1k words

Hannah didn't pay much attention to the man trying to be subtle about his hand working up her thigh. She was focused on the sky where she watched Ving weave her racer through checkpoints and around her competition. Now that Ving had gotten back into racing, it was like a whole side of her came to life. 

Hannah was annoyed the man was taking so long and pulled his hand right between her legs where she wanted it and kept watching the race. As long as he didn't try talking to her, he was doing what she wanted. Not that she expected him to satisfy her with his clueless fumblings, but it would put her in a frustrated mood she could greet Ving with after the race. Something Ving always enjoyed dealing with. Afterwards, they could go find Liddy on the new ship.

****

Liddy watched the clockwork minions clatter about, cleaning up their own packaging, thankful that they weren't so loud that they would disrupt the high-class clients they would be helping serve. Their spinning gears and motors encased in something more durable than glass muffled their sound. They were obviously the high-end models. Although she doubted they would entirely replace intelligent people, they certainly would take the strain off her girls, who were better off doing more important things.

The delivery crew who had dropped them off were relieved that she decided to test them with the cleanup and saving them the trouble. Though that relief may have had more to do with the seed they were pumping inside Emma. The little elf was giggling in delight as her partner was replaced with another as she sat on one of the crates. Liddy felt herself receive the seed of her own partner who was holding her against the wall. The long slobbery tongue of the hound Emberborn covered her breasts in saliva as he waited to be released.

Liddy couldn't really tell what kind of hound he was, as his fur was blue and white. It could have been artificial for all she knew. The next Emberborn, very clearly, was a rather large mouse with a boyish face behind his whiskers. Liddy got on her knees, happy that the clockwork servants did their thing without issue, and opened wide to accept the new man down her throat. She loved the feeling of the flesh sliding over her tongue and trapping the breath in her lungs. The grip on the back of her head forcing it deeper. Lasting until she was desperate to breathe again, she pulled it out and caught her breath while holding him in her hands and licking its length with her tongue. The mouse was inexperienced and couldn't stop himself from covering the delicate fair skin on Liddy's face and the fine blonde hair. Some drops reached her breasts after it was over and she knelt there, smiling.

Emma loved seeing Liddy with Emberborn. It was a perverse pleasure in seeing a noble human woman satisfying lowly Emberborn men. She, on the other hand, loved the feeling of human men giving up their seed for her. Of course, she knew Liddy was never really degraded, nor should she, but the social stigma did make it more interesting. Same with the men inside her then. One holding her legs, working inside her tiny womb already full of seed, and the other down her throat as she laid on her back. She swallowed greedily the moment she felt it flow through the member on her tongue. Her own climax caused the flow of seed from the man between her legs and her feet to tingle. Another man, unable to wait, put his seed all over her chest and the sweat-covered breasts that had been bouncing with the thrusts.

A whistle blew in the distance and the men suddenly started collecting their clothing. They were reluctant to go, but they had all been satisfied at least once. Liddy waved them off as she wandered over to Emma and started climbing on top of the crate to mount her. She smiled as seed dripped down from her breasts to land on the elf's breasts before Liddy pressed her body against her.

“Orders complete!” came from the clockwork who had removed all of their packaging from the cargo bay.

“Standby,” Liddy commanded.

“We do have things to do,” Emma mentioned, licking along Liddy’s cheek.

****

“What's your name?” Inky asked, trying to hide her surprise and confusion.

“Harriot, Ma’am!” came the reply.

“You have family?”

“Yes, Ma’am! Parents and two brothers, Ma’am!”

“Any chance you were adopted? Family in other cities? An older sister?”

“No Ma’am,” Harriot replied, with confusion on her face.

Inky looked back at Juno, who nodded in agreement. She then looked back at the young soldier who, except for some faint freckles on her nose and a slightly smaller set of breasts, looked almost identical to Hannah. Although, Inky admitted as she looked at them, they were ample enough by most standards.

“Why do you want to sign on for work guarding women engaged with harlotry that you may get involved with yourself?”

“My parents just married me to the putz I've been beating up since childhood. He would never leave me alone, so now I want to get away from him and live on a ship where he won't be welcome. And if I happen to write letters about the things I do with total strangers, it's a bonus.” She answered with a smirk. “Ma’am!”

Inky stared at the young woman, still having a hard time not believing it was a younger Hannah. “You’re in. Grab a shower and pack your kit.”

Harriot saluted and moved quickly, despite having been put through the paces all day. 

Inky gave another look to Juno, who shrugged, before turning to the rest of the girls who were now throwing each other into the dirt of the training yard. She had a few more to pick out.

****

Easy was upset and nervous. The black blisters on her mother's back had spread downwards. None of the medicine that had been tried did anything to stop their growth, and now she watched from a window above the surgery theatre as the doctors began operating.

“We are going to cut each blister lengthwise to relieve some pressure prior to removing the growths,” the doctor stated before proceeding.

Mari held Easy by the hand tightly as they watched the doctor start to cut. The nurse sat on the floor in front of Easy’s mother, checking to see if she felt any pain and getting a slight shake of the head in return.

“With those cuts complete, it seems there is still some tissue containing-”

The whole surgical team and everyone in attendance started as the black flesh burst in an explosion of glitter and the fluttering of wings.

“Holy fucking ow!” howled the fairy on the table. “Fuck that hurt! What the hell was that shit?!”

The stupefied stares from everyone remained until Mari spoke to Easy. “She and Leira are going to get along fantastically.”

****

Juno was due for a shower when the final selections had been made. When she arrived, she stripped down and got under the water to cool off. Despite not being one of the girls trying to impress Inky, it was still a day in the sun and running about. Of the hundred or so applicants from the capital, most from outside the regular army, only five had been suitable. Many were fine soldiers, but not all would have been right for the harlotry that came with it. Like her own squad, Inky only wanted girls who were confident enough in their sexuality to embrace it like the rest. The first test, of course, was to trot Vile out and send anyone who had issues with her home with a personal reprimand.

Lost in the relaxing shower, Juno almost failed to notice two of the recruits walking into the showers. They had been chatting, or rather griping about the rough day. They froze when they saw Juno and saluted.

“Girls, relax. Shower time is no place for saluting or formalities of any kind. Even if I was an officer.”

“Yes, ma’am,” replied a cute little blonde who had taken Inky down in hand to hand so quickly it startled everyone. “Will we be getting uniforms like yours?”

“Not entirely certain, but probably. Or something similar.” Juno replied, turning around while keeping her body under the water stream. “Will probably find out once we get all sorted on the ship.”

Juno watched as the two women, who had already stripped out of their sweaty fatigues, get under their own showers and turn the water on. The petite blonde, only a bit taller than Emma, had an ink pattern on her skin that didn't seem to be anything specific other than a curvy black design. It reached between her legs and framed her womanhood as well as looking a bit like an ink corset, curving below each breast without touching them. As she turned under the water, Juno could see the ink running along her spine in an intricate pattern that would have hurt like hell to have done.

The other woman had a much stronger frame, much like Inky, but more humble breasts. Her shockingly blue hair brightened instead of darkened when the water hit it. It was a lovely sky blue as it clung to her body.

“Oda, right?” Juno asked, hoping she had remembered correctly.

“Yes, ma’am,” the tall woman replied.

“And Paje?” Juno turned to the tiny blonde, not much smaller than she was herself.

“Correct, ma’am.”

“You two have any idea what you are getting yourselves into?”

“Probably not,” Oda joked. “But we can work our way up. I'd better start with something small.” She moved to stand over Juno, under her water stream. “Something easy to get into before I worry about bigger things.”

Juno looked up at the woman looking down at her and decided to make a power play. “Then you had better get started.” She stated flatly in the way officers usually did when trying to sound superior while giving orders.

Oda took the hint and got on her knees to kiss Juno on her feet, slowly working her tongue up her foot and over her legs.

Juno didn't even need to look to know what the footsteps behind her signalled. She felt a pair of breasts pressing into her back as her own were taken into the ink covered hands of Paje. It felt glorious to be on the little power trip with the new recruits as they touched her body. Oda had reached her thighs and bit at them gently while holding Paje by the bum.

“This sort of thing likely to happen often?” Paje asked, pinching Juno by the nipples as she did so.

“Yes,” Juno moaned. “Pretty much everyone is fair game, though Inky likes to keep away from those under her command. But aside from her, every woman is almost always willing. Play it cool until you figure them out.”

“So no walking up to someone and getting inside them without a word. Got it,” Oda commented.

“Meh, that would probably be fine in most cases, but be aware in case it isn't,” Juno replied, aching for her to stop talking.

When Oda finally put her tongue to the folds of flesh, warm despite the cool water, Juno went weak in the knees. She caught Juno when she slipped and laid her down on the tile. “Yeah, my tongue can do that. Let's see what yours can do.”

Juno didn't care about the power reversal as Oda straddled her, putting her womanhood right on her face where she could use her tongue to taste her while looking up at the woman. Water dripped from her breasts as it ran down from her back. Then she felt another tongue between her legs.

Paje had pushed a pair of fingers inside Juno as she licked, and noticed the ease that they penetrated. While watching Oda work her hips, she put another finger inside and another until she was ready to try it all. She felt Juno spasm and scream into Oda’s flesh once her whole hand was inside the woman. Paje clenched her fist and relaxed it over and over as she moved it around. She ground herself hard against the leg between hers as she got more aggressive with her fist. It wasn't until she felt a rapid tapping on her head that she let off and slid her hand out.

“I think I need some of that,” Oda commented, standing up and letting Juno breathe.

Still on her knees, Paje pushed her whole hand right inside Oda and watched as she moaned at the intrusion. Juno knelt in front of Paje and kissed deeply as she put a merciful two fingers inside her, and worked them far more softly than she had received. Paje, in return, stroked the abused womanhood on Juno and massaged it gently with her free hand as their breasts pressed together. Her other hand continued to pleasure Oda. Juno reached her free hand up to feel the fist penetrating the woman over them, and to tease the little spot the fist wasn't touching.

When Oda couldn't hold back anymore, she moaned hard and fell to the tile. Juno pulled Paje and put her on top to make Oda satisfy her while she nibbled at her neck before moving to the petite girls' breasts. When the two of them finally forced a climax from Paje's body, they rested a moment under the running water.

“I can't imagine fucking a man will feel better than that,” Paje commented.

“It's usually not,” Juno and Oda replied at the same time.

The three girls laughed hard before deciding they had time to keep showering.

****

Liddy and Emma waited on the dock the ship was birthed in, waiting for everyone to arrive. Dressed as fine examples of class and dignity, in stark contrast to their earlier state. As the others gathered, Ving brought her racer down to land next to the group. She and Hannah exited the airship while Inky brought over the new recruits.

“Alright, everyone! Now that we are all here, we can start the tour of the new ship together,” Liddy announced.

“We seem to be missing some people,” Mari commented.

“Well, you know where Easy is. Leira is busy filling her tub with water.”

“The new girl?” Cat asked, not needing to look about for the naga in case she missed her.

“She's already here. Rather she never really left. Now, we have some other new faces, so let's all look at them for a bit.”

Everyone turned to face the five new girls in various uniforms standing at attention. Two of them, certain they would be stared at the most, were surprised to find themselves ignored.

Ving let out a high pitched gasp. “Oh my god! Another Hannah!” she shouted, rushing over to examine Harriot.

“I'm pretty certain we aren't related,” Hannah commented as she walked over.

“Hush Hannah Two. I’m busy,” Ving replied, looking at the young redhead.

Hannah gave Ving an amused side-eye glance.

Harriot was surprised herself, no longer confused about why she was asked about family. “My name is Harriot, ma’am.”

“You pronounce Hannah One a little oddly, but I will allow it. Now, I have a particular fantasy in mind so you will need to study the script.” Ving grinned in delight.

Hannah saw Harriot look at her for help or an explanation. “Sorry kid, I like this Assertive Ving. I'm riding this out.”

“Look, if you want to make a show play out of this then, fine,” Emma interrupted. “But let's do it on the ship and maybe entertain some clients with it.”

Another gasp sounded, this time from the new recruits.

“I’m not the shortest on the ship!?” Paje exclaimed.

Emma stared blankly before giving out a sigh. “Apparently not.”

“And I thought I'd be getting most of the attention.” Muttered the woman, covered in snake scales.

Everyone had, of course, seen the woman -- obviously an Emberborn cobra with her painted scales. It simply hadn't dawned on them to remark about it.

The woman beside her spoke up. “I was thinking the same thing,” The woman looked at her artificial arm.

“Yes, let's meet the rest of our new people,” Liddy stated. “Name, and the reason for being here -- other than the pay.”

Harriot, first in their formation, spoke first. “Harriot. Here for revenge against a forced marriage.”

“Paje. Here because I mentioned being curious about sex with men to my all female gang. They didn't appreciate that.”

“Oda. I honestly just saw the posting and thought it would be fun.”

“Ela. When people started having to pay for Emberborn, I was let go from my owner in the lower city. Kept getting stiffed because of what I am for the work posted on the job board, until I saw the fox posting the paper announcing this gig.”

“I go by Blaze now. I swatted a grenade away from my client and lost the arm a moment later. That's how I found out I'm resistant to magic, so no healing. The reason my whole right side is covered in flame-styled ink is to cover the scars. The noble was so shocked that he paid to have my arm replaced.” She pulled off her jacket to show her whole arm was metal as she moved it.

“Yikes,” Hannah commented. “I got a shrapnel shave a while back. Worst case for me was having to let my hair cover it. It’s durable?” she asked, examining the arm.

“A pain to clean with it detached and only having the one arm. But this is definitely a combat model.”

“That won't do,” Liddy stated, before realising how her words might be misunderstood. “I mean, you should have another. How about we get you fitted for something more elegant to entertain with and use to help maintain the other. Can it be switched easily?”

Blaze was stunned. “Yes, very easily. But they are really expensive.”

“I won't have a woman on my ship trying to make do with anything less than everything she needs.”

Mari raised her hand.

Liddy snapped, “Fucking in my bed does not constitute a need!”

Everyone grinned at the faux argument. Blaze was still stunned.

“Moving on,” Liddy announced, calling them to order. “Tour now, team meeting, then prep work to get things spiffy for clients.”

Liddy mustered everyone in through the left side door of the forward cargo bay where the clockwork servants were sitting still against the wall.

“Alright, you may have noticed the cogs and clockwork people. They were donated by someone eager to capitalize on the slavery ban. So yeah. It would be nice if people just hired people, but it's a better option than slavery so let's make them look good.” Liddy gestured to the staircase close by. “Those stairs lead to the bridge. Don't go up them now. The overall layout is very similar to our previous ship. It's just longer and wider with a third floor and greater tonnage.”

“Anyone got an idea of how to work that third floor into the innuendo Liddy set up?” Hannah asked.

Liddy sighed. “Through that door, where we used to keep the laundry, food, and bathroom? It's now just the kitchen and the safe. No more unhygienic locations due to using the normal spaces for workrooms.”

Everyone used to the old ship were pleased with the change.

“If we turn to face the rear, we see a long hall like before. Four rooms on each side. Four cabins will bunk soldiers, three to a room. Leira is in one with her tub. I've had a drain and pumping system all set up for her. Emma, you are across the hall from her. Hope is down here as well. Then one room for guests, since that seems to happen often enough.”

They all slowly made their way through the narrow hall, the new recruits dropping their kit bags in the cargo bay.

“Now in the rear cargo bay, you will notice the two rooms in the rear corners. Those are the lavatories. Yes, private and away from anything else. Again, two doors outside on either side like before. Past this room is just the engine room. The girls from before wanted to stay with the ship once I give it to Harlotown since it's far safer than what we are going to be doing. Now, let's go up the stairs to the private bedrooms.”

Taking the stairs in the docking bay upwards, Emma spoke up. “Leira wasn't in her room.”

“We will find her soon, the hose on the stairs is probably filling the workroom with a bath. Now. Behind these double doors at the rear is my room. It is not for sex unless I am present.”

Foxy went to raise her hand before stopping herself but Liddy noticed. They all paused and could start to make out the noise.

Liddy swung the doors of her room wide open and saw a mermaid with her arm inside the womanhood of the naga. In return, Leira had a hand from the Naga on each of her inflated breasts with the Naga's remaining two hands working between her legs while a long snake tongue penetrated deeply. They both stared at Liddy as if she was out of place.

“What did I just say!” Liddy yelled.

****

Leira was happy with the new dial on the side of her tub. It let her set the temperature of the water. While she was perfectly suited to the cold temperatures, something she credited to her extra fleshy figure, she prefered it a bit warmer.

“I think I was meant to be a tropical fish,” she commented.

“You do have the pretty colours for it,” came a voice from the hall.

Leira turned to see the four-armed woman resting on her snake-body in the hall. Her snake tail hair twitching on its own.

“Thank you. We never really talked before. I’m Leira.” She extended her hand to greet her.

“Tonna,” one of the pair of right arms came to take her hand in greeting.

“Your scales are so smooth,” Leira commented as she ran her fingers over the light line of scales that ran down the back of the arm.

“So are yours. Neither of us were meant to be rough to touch.”

Leira stopped herself from directly asking if they were flirting. “Rough can be fun in other ways.”

“I'm starting to regret keeping to myself so much in the last two weeks.” Tonna pulled Leira off her feet and held her with her four arms to kiss her deeply.

After the kiss, Leira spoke, “We weren't sure what was going on with you. Figured you needed time or whatever.”

Tonna felt the breasts of the mermaid inflate as they pressed against her own. “I did need the space. But the funny thing about dealing with issues is that once you are done, you wonder why it took you so damn long. Sometimes.”

“I hear that. I'm leaps ahead of where I was when I first joined up. Looking back, I wish I could redo so many things now that I know better. But hey, I'm here now and I have a real family. If calling us that doesn't make sex awkward for you, you are welcome to join.” Leira laughed.

SirenaTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SirenaTigress

“I get what you mean. And I do want to join, hard, right now, but there isn't a lot of room in your tub.”

“Oh, the workroom with the bath isn't ready yet. I was supposed to start it filling. Help me move the hose and we can just use Liddy’s bed. It's tradition with our crew.”

After some wrangling with the hose, hauling it from the dock, up two flights of stairs to the workroom bath, they started the tub to fill. Tonna stripped out of the silk robes Vile had lent her and pushed Leira into the tub with her. Leira responded by turning the hose on Tonna’s womanhood, getting a surprised moan in return. After some tumbling, Leira rested on the coiled snake body, letting the hose fall to the side.

“Your snake hair, can you feel with it?”

“Of course. It does have a mind of its own, but I can still feel it and direct it when I want to.”

Leira leaned forward, feeling the snake tongue sliding over her breasts as she did so, and took one of the tails from the head into her mouth and pulled away slowly. Tonna moaned again, having never had it done to her before.

“I've been so ashamed of my body. Scared that others only pretend because they are scared or just ignoring it to get what they want from me. I never thought someone would look at me and wonder what they could do to please this body.”

“And you just go along with it because you want some intimacy in your life, so you can pretend for a little bit that someone cares?”

“Yes!” Tonna cried, feeling another tail on her head being slowly sucked by the mermaid.

“I used to think the same, and neither of us is wrong. What we are will cause some to react that way. But that's more because we are people, rather than monsters. I've seen regular human women who have to deal with that crap. It's just more obvious for us because nobody tries to hide their issues with Emberborn. I’ve learned to just live for myself and my friends. They matter. Hateful people don't.”

“Thank you. Now, this water is cold and I know we both prefer to be warm.”

“Right, back to the original plan then.”

Getting out of the bath and letting it fill, Leira went down the stairs, followed by Tonna slithering after her. They went into Liddy's room.

“The captain said I'd be able to stay with her in this room. It's a lot bigger than the rest, and I like being able to sleep on a pile of pillows.”

“She also has a huge fetish for our kind. Loves getting fucked by us.”

“I saw her with the men who unloaded the clockwork. It was intense.”

“Yeah, she goes for it, hard. How about you?”

Tonna slithered onto the bed, using her body to make rings around Leira, who sat watching her move. “Never had anyone since I was made this way. Long story. I miss sex with men so much, but couldn't really indulge myself in the harem. I'd feel too guilty if I pressured one of them into it. The rest were guards I'd rather kill. Had to handle my needs by myself all the time. The men didn't mind that part so much. I just wish they talked to me. They were always so silent. Talking in whispers among themselves. Can't really blame them, they had to satisfy that wretched woman while she made them watch their wives satisfy her guards.”

“Yeah, I heard. But I also got to see them reunited. Now you are free. And don't for a moment think this snake body is going to keep men away. Some sure, but that can be said for anyone's body. Me on the other hand…” Leira trailed off as she used her hand to slowly push inside the snake body while keeping her eyes fixed on the snake eyes looking back at her.

“Oh yes… deeper,” Tonna muttered, desperate to keep eye contact as the whole fist started to push into her.

Leira suddenly had four hands on her head, pulling her into the breasts of the woman who couldn't resist any longer. She noticed the nipples were tougher looking than a normal person's, so she decided to test them with her teeth and got a pleased scream in response.

Almost desperate to return the favour, Tonna flipped the mermaid around so she could put her tongue deep inside and put all four of her hands to use. One on each breast while another massaged the clit and her last penetrated deep with her tongue. It was then they heard voices and footsteps outside.

****

“Technically, you are present,” Leira stated, arm still deep inside Tonna.

“Not before now, and I am certain you have been doing this longer than a few moments,” Liddy replied trying to sound terse.

“You don't have any proof of that,” Leira rebutted instantly.

Liddy narrowed her eyes. “Everyone, in case you haven't been introduced, this is Tonna. Tell us about yourself Tonna. I think we all need your full story.”

Tonna slowly withdrew her tongue from deep inside Leira, who moaned at the long slithering sensation within her core. Eventually, she set Leira down within her coiled body before talking. Still feeling the fist inside her flex and release over and over.

“Well,” she started, slightly off guard. “I used to be one of those lowborn girls who was pretty enough and classy enough to pass for highborn as long as I was sleeping with the men who covered for me.”

Hannah coughed and Ving cleared her throat while Liddy looked away for a moment.

“That was fun except that I gathered an admirer, who didn't know I was sleeping with anyone or that I wasn't highborn. He thought he found his perfect highborn princess and got a little obsessed. One night he snuck into the garden of the estate I was staying at and started to serenade me. He had opened a window, started his song, then the wind blew the curtains open and he saw me getting my face rammed into the carpet by a man while two more were waiting their turn.”

More than a few women present nodded their personal understanding of that situation.

“So he ran away, and I didn't think anything of it. We all laughed while they finished with me. Except he had just run out of view. He listened to the whole thing. Hours, having to hear the woman he was obsessed with, getting savaged by men while talking about the fool with the lute. More than a few crude innuendos were made.”

Everyone took a moment to exchange a few instrument-related jokes and puns.

“So, I didn't even know who he was until he caught me fetching wine in the cellar while taking a break with another man months later. He babbled about himself, me, and what I had done. I knew from experience that it's best to let irrational men just say everything they wanted to say rather than interrupt. But then he started saying things that didn't even sound like words. He was putting a curse on me. I promptly started to freak out but I couldn't move. My legs were stuck together. In hindsight, I am glad I was naked at the time.”

Leira finally withdrew her hand and listened patiently.

“He said something about my legs never spreading again and my sultry hair would slither like the snake I was. And ‘May all men you gaze upon turn to the cold stone you made of my heart’. Then something about my curse growing as I suffer. When it was all over, the first thing I noticed was that I was staring at an extra set of arms. Like my body needed four limbs and if I didn't have legs then more arms. Next was my hair, the snake tails. I used to have pitch black hair and now they are pitch black snakes. Nothing can quite shatter your nerves like a mess of snakes on your head that you can't get off. Also, they hurt when you yank them in a panic.”

“Lots of things hurt when you yank them in a panic,” Cat commented, getting laughs from every woman who had been accused of pulling on a man too hard.

Tonna smiled. “Yes. The thing that calmed me down was the sight of a stone statue in front of me with the most vindictive smile of arrogance mired by the first hints of confusion. The moron cursed me with something that turned him into stone as soon as it was done.”

“What a dumbass!” Emma shook her head.

“Quite. But I still didn't know the whole deal with it. Finding out I had this giant snake body, I freaked out again. Finally noticing something was amiss, the man I had been with came down and turned to stone the moment I saw him. I knew something was wrong and I had to get away. So, a night of trying to move a snake body instead of legs stealthily out of the city later, I was in a cornfield. Longer story short, two more stone men later, I was found by a woman who just screamed and fled.”

“How did you learn to control the stone thing?” Inky asked, sensing a pause in the story.

“Well, two things. It gets worse when I suffer. In my case, that means a lack of sex, so getting myself off helped me a lot. Mostly due to the fact he didn't include women in my curse. So I or any other woman can help keep it under control.

“So as long as you have sex with women, you can do the stone thing when you want?” Vile asked, twitching her tails under Inky's skirt.

“Seems like. At first, I just did it to distract me from my shattered life, but I got caught by a farmhand who didn't turn to stone for a full minute after seeing me. My goal was then to get myself off as much as possible so I could at least stop turning people into statues. Of course, I was being hunted and stone statues are big clues. Fleeing people being the other big clues. That's when the Lady found me. I was so hungry and frightened that I agreed to her deal. She said I could have the men in her harem and be safe. Just so long as I turned any to stone if they tried to flee. So yeah, I think that's the short version.”

“Damn.” Ving summed up the feelings of all the women.

“Well, hopefully, you find peace here.”

“That's the plan. Plus, I figure if self-pleasure keeps the curse under control, getting it constantly from others might just break it.”

“Your rampant fucking, getting yourself into and out of trouble. I think that should be our motto,” Hannah joked.

After some additional laugher, Liddy called things to order again. “Right, well now, moving on. There are four bedrooms, two on either side of this hall. Hannah and Ving, Inky and Vile, Easy and Mari, then Catherine by herself -- unless changes get made. See the stairs going up? That goes to the main workrooms, but we won't be taking those stairs yet. Leira, please go make sure the bath doesn't overflow.”

Leira sighed heavily and darted up the stairs.

“Moving on, we are through the doors to the rear reception area. Doors to the outside like before, a walkway along the outside of the ship, stairs on either side of the doors to the bedrooms going up to the lounge. Ahead of us, halls down either side like before, but only two workrooms on this level. These are quick-fuck rooms, for clients who just want in and out.”

Liddy guided the group down the hall.

“Like before, doors alternate, so only one workroom opens to either side. The door at the front, that goes to the client bathroom. Doors on either side, private stalls. Now we arrive at the main reception.”

Liddy stepped up on the grand staircase that led up to the third floor as everyone flooded in to mill about the much larger bar in the shape of a horseshoe in the middle of the room. Hannah leant over, showing off a bright green pair of lace panties that Ving couldn't resist giving a soft spank, as she got herself a drink. Everyone admired the chandeliers and elegant hardwood railings covered in brass that lead up to the lounge.

“We now have a full bar, with the bridge right behind it – behind, of course, meaning the bow of the ship. If we exit out the doors and use the walkway to get to the bow of the ship, we have seats and tables lining the hull, and an outdoor bath on the deck. Now up the stairs.”

Liddy led everyone up the stairs. It was wide at the base and converging to a narrow entry into the lounge, although everything was open to see. The lounge itself was magnificent. Seats along the walls with tables between them; there were couch islands, rose bushes, and in the centre towards the rear was a marble fountain yet to be turned on.

“Yes, much nicer than the old ship. Stairs to the rear reception at the back of the lounge. Then through the doors are the workrooms. Three on either side, giving us eight total. Double what we are used to, so less concern about having to resort to our bedrooms. At the far end of the hall, past the stairs to the bedroom, another small couch for clients who might be having difficulties. A place for them to talk about any issues without having to walk back into the lounge or occupy a room.”

Every woman remembered a time or several where they had to talk their clients through issues that held things up.

“That's the tour. We still have lots of things on the Lucky Harlot to move over, so go do something useful without getting distracted by sex.”

“I've got a script to work out for a show play, I’ll hop to it,” Ving stated with excitement.

Just before Liddy could reprimand her Vile spoke up, “I need to help someone break a curse. Could take weeks but I am willing to commit my body to the task.”

“All right! I’m ordering Inky to conscript everyone. Get our stuff shifted. I need to go see the Duke and get us some practice clients scheduled. I need to make sure these clockworks can function while we work. We need guests who won't get upset if something goes wrong.”

****

Blaze had been overwhelmed with meeting the Duke, being treated so casually and with respect. Then she was being fitted with a new arm, one delicate enough to do fine work and touch someone without trouble. She had insisted that it be reinforced and made as durable as possible, since she might not always have time to swap out. When it was done being tuned up, she had to have her shoulder mount modified before it would accept it. All said and done, she was amazed at how easily it moved. If she wore a glove, it would be impossible to tell it was fake without touching it.

“I don't deserve this,” she stated, looking at Liddy as they rode the carriage back to the ship.

“No, you deserve your old arm and healed flesh. But that is unfortunately not possible, so you get the closest available alternative.”

“Yeah, but you don't even know if any man will want to have a body that looks like this.” Blaze indicated her face, the flame scars on her right side reaching up to her eyes.

“I won't lie and say it won't be a factor. Or that it won't be a problem for some. But the same can be said for so many things I can't list them. Some might have an issue with a woman holding a rifle. Going to let that stop you?”

“No, but it's not the same. I can act certain ways if I need to. I can't act like I'm not scared.”

“No, but if you accept it, and you have in many regards, then it's more of a hurdle rather than a barrier.”

Blaze couldn't refute the logic. She would just have to be as confident as a sexual woman as she was being a soldier.

****

Emma was watching the clockwork servant carefully. Like the world's worst undercover detective. Peeking in from the door so she didn't disturb it, she watched it make the bed in Liddy's room. It carried the dirty sheets downstairs to the rear cargo bay where the laundry machines had been set up, and watched it work. When it was done, it went back to its rest spot and shut down.

“How are they working out?” Hannah asked, Harriot behind her.

“Great! I think...” Emma paused. “They seem to respond to commands alright, but sometimes they can be frustratingly literal with directions.”

“Maybe Inky or I should be in charge. They sound like soldiers.”

Harriot grinned.

Emma sighed, “I mean, you can tell them to make a bed and they do it. They can avoid people or things in their way and will stop on command. But tell them to go somewhere and they use the weirdest path possible. You have to show them all possible paths before they do anything right. If they have never used a staircase before, they won't use it if the one they wanted is blocked.”

“And each task is slightly different so you need to reteach it every time?”

“YES!” Emma yelled in exasperation.

“Okay then, it REALLY is like commanding soldiers.”

Harriot escalated to a giggle.

Hannah saw Emma glare and decided to be helpful. “Assign them by staircase then. Spread them out. Just have them do only things that involve that staircase all the time. Use this stair to change these rooms on signal or whatever. That’ll do until we learn or they do.”

Emma sighed in acceptance of the good advice. “What are you two doing here anyway?”

“Oh, hiding from Ving. She is seriously set on us three having fun, and this is us trying to drive her up the wall.”

****

Everyone was where they were supposed to be. Inky had all her girls assigned as guards at the doors, on patrol, or on standby. The rest of the girls were dressed up in whatever they thought to be their finest seduction outfits. There was no shortage of corsets, cleavage, or bare skin.

“Right, so let's play this like normal. Or rather, like we are trying to set a new definition of normal that's more formal and effective than our old normal,” Liddy instructed, giving a hard glare at Hannah.

Hannah looked confused, and pointed at Harriot as if she might have been thinking about her.

Liddy rolled her eyes and opened the door to where the Duke had been talking with Foxy while he waited. “Welcome, sirs, to the Lady Harlot.”

“Ohhhhh,” cooed the girls waiting on the stairs.

Liddy fired a glance back at them.

“You should have told us the classy new name first,” Mari stated with a smile.

Liddy turned back to the Duke and started admitting him and his friends who were pretending not to be test cases. The clockwork servant at the bar started giving out drink orders, its mechanical hands quickly picking out bottles the wiring lenses in its head indicated were the correct choices.

“I'm not sure I'm comfortable with a woman taller than me,” commented the Duke as Vile came over to greet him.

They both burst out laughing before trying to stifle it. Vile heaved the man over her shoulder and hauled him up to the lounge. At the top, Vile turned around.

“This is what NOT to do, right, Liddy?”

“Yes, perfect example. Thank you, Vile.”

A loud squeak came from Harriot, who was looking out the window. “I need a man, right now.”

“Not criticising your problem-solving skills,” Hannah started, “But what’s the problem?”

“My arranged husband is on the docks and I would REALLY like to give him a parting memory of me.”

“That sounds…” opened up one of the duke's people. “Like you, Ummm...” he looked to his friend. “This might call for two men.” His improv finally getting the point across.

“Yeah,” his friend agreed. “You know, to make sure it gets done right.”

“That would be fantastic!” Harriot exclaimed, excitedly looking to Liddy and Inky for permission.

Liddy relented, “Fine, do what you need to do.”

Harriot lept into the arms of the man who had spoken first after handing her rifle to Juno. He carried her outside where she indicated and laid her down on one of the deck tables. There, in full view of her husband, she was stripped naked and smiled at him as her first partner penetrated between her legs. Leaning back, she took the other into her throat. For a while, the whole group watched as Harriot was savaged on the table. Then, lifted up to wrap her legs around her partner and kiss him while the other grabbed her from behind and pushed into her bum to make her scream.

Ving, holding Hannah in front of her tightly as they watched through the windows, couldn't keep from massaging between her lover's legs. “Oh god, I can't wait to have her with you. Look how easy she takes that. I’m going to enjoy her more, having seen the men have her first.”

“I'm glad, I was about to say the same,” Hannah replied.

They all watched as Harriot was soon put on her knees while both men unloaded their seed onto her face, where she started to lick her lips as she waved to her husband.

“Damn,” Emma stated. “She must really not like that man.”

****

Hannah didn't know who the man she was with was, or if he knew he was having a Queen. Though the way he looked up at her as she moved her hips back and forth while he clenched his hands on her breasts, he seemed plenty enamoured. It seemed weird to think of herself as a Queen. She thought of herself as the same person, just enjoying herself and her life. Below her was one of many different men who had the privilege of being inside her just like the first man she ever had. She wasn't any different than her old self. More experienced but not ‘worth’ more now that she had a title higher than anyone else.

Her client pulled her closer, to roll over on top of her while kissing the lips that had wrapped around the manhoods of many more than she had had sex with. They were still just as sweet to him as the lips of any virgin. As he lifted himself up to leverage his thrusts, he looked down at her, moaning with each stroke inside her. She knew people weren't decided by titles. Hers didn't really matter. It just determined the job she had to do and the power she had to do it with.

As her partner pulled out to put his seed onto her breasts, Hannah realised it was the power that scared her the most. The whole reason she didn't want to be queen to begin with. The responsibility for the fate of others. She could manage herself and friends, but more than that was the scary part. Most of both would rest on the Duke, maybe even some on the man who was using his hand to satisfy his queen now that he was done. It was harder to focus as she moaned, unable to suppress her body's urges to stress over the fate of the world. She rubbed her breasts to make them glisten with his seed in the light from the ceiling. Hannah screamed, climaxing hard, and was certain she could hear Ving's voice do the same in another room as she finished.

Hannah decided that being a queen would be no different from being a soldier. Power her weapon, politics her sights, and responsibility her uniform. Keep it simple, and don't let anyone know about her being a queen. So she can simply enjoy what her body needs without distraction. She noticed her partner already stiffening again, and was impressed enough to smile.

“Another round my Queen? I'm ready.”

Hannah was stunned, then felt stupid. Of course the Dukes trusted friends would know and be the ones he brought to the ship!

“Yes, your queen commands it.”

Suddenly, certain advantages became apparent as she felt her loyal subject push back inside her.

Published 
Written by RedFireBrand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors