Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 48

"Things are coming together."

6
0 Comments 0
283 Views 283
6.9k words 6.9k words

Hannah liked the new dress. It was a bit small on her, young Louise not being as tall or well endowed as Hannah was, but it fit. Her breasts were pressed tightly and it was short enough to show her ankles so she was right on the line of scandalous for court. The soft pink was not the bold colour choice she normally went with but it suited her adopted sister well enough. There was no room to hide a gun, even if she had been foolish enough to try and sneak one in to see the duke.

“The chime will call us to court in an hour.” Louise was already in her soft blue dress while helping Hannah fit into hers.

“I could have timed this better then. This dress is far too tight to risk having fun in it.” Hannah tried to adjust it to give her some wiggle room but her hips stressed the fabric and any attempt to give someone access would require taking it all off and starting again. “I’m all for elaborate bindings but usually I’m restrained without the dress. Though it has been a while now that I think about it.”

“I’m sorry my wardrobe wasn't designed to allow quick sex.” Louise laughed as she shook her head, revealing the blonde roots to her dyed red hair. “I’ve only just started experimenting and prefer it while bathing.”

Hannah turned around in a whirl of surprise. “Since when did you start having sex, little missy?!”

Louise cocked an amused eyebrow. “When I got the authority to select my own bodyguard.” She nodded towards the man who had once been the guard of the necklace crown jewel who had been watching both of them change from his post by the door.

Hannah looked, she could see his stiffness in his pants, poorly concealed by the gold case he carried. “I have an idea if you don't mind.” She licked her lips.

****

Ving felt the shaft sliding down her throat as smoothly as the other slid between her legs. Her wet green hair was almost black with sweat that made it stick to her glistening skin as she swayed back and forth with the rhythm of the opposing thrusts. She appreciated it when men made the effort to coordinate their thrusts into a woman. Of course, the men had a bet to win and it made sense that they would work as a team. Ving couldn't see how Inky was doing with her team or Cat with the third, but it sounded like they were enjoying themselves.

Inky wasn't thrilled with how the bet would end, but feeling two men working into her from either end was wonderful. Like the other girls, she was on all fours and waiting for the men inside them to blow their loads. Swallowing had never been something she particularly enjoyed, but as she felt another climax shudder through her body she didn't care so much. She had been nearby when they called for a third and she couldn't back out. Inky was grateful she hadn't been in Cat’s shoes.

Cat had been pleasantly surprised at the abilities of the two older generals who shared her. They hadn't been much to look at in their advancing years, but they had proven their metal with each hard impact her body enjoyed. The bet had been between them and the two best from each of their armies. To last for thirty minutes without going soft or blowing their loads, and then the winner would be whatever pair of men finished closest together. Odd, but Cat wasn't going to complain. A solid thirty minutes of pleasure was rare from any man, even ones high in stamina. The only one Cat felt bad for was Blaze, who had moaned in orgasm at least twice that she heard just from watching and holding the pocket watch they were being timed with.

“Thirty!” Blaze stuttered her call with another moan. The sight of three women being taken roughly at the same time was impossible not to enjoy.

The girls felt their men pick up the pace and Ving moaned as hard as she could with her mouth full to entice the men inside her to finish. She felt one finish in her womb just as the other who had been sliding out of her mouth filled it. Excited to win, she was slightly let down when the generals had announced their victory just as she had her tongue bathed in the stream coming from her partner. Their loads entirely within Ving, they pulled out and allowed her to collapse on the bed and rest. A heavy swallow was necessary before Ving could breathe as heavily as she needed.

Inky was thankful the man down her throat had been deep and swallowed as much as she could without it even passing over her tongue. She wasn't so sure about the other man but fell to the bed when he pulled out.

Cat slid off her bed and onto the floor and caught her breath while feeling the seed leaking out between her legs.

****

Hannah tried not to fiddle with the silk scarf that covered her breasts. She knew she would attract enough attention without having her cleavage on display, and she was hoping to go as unnoticed as possible for the time being.

The main hall, that was really just an extension of the main hallways that ran through the whole castle just a great deal wider, was full of the nobility. Not only were the nobles of Crater Peak in attendance but everyone else who had brought an army was also there jockeying for position and status. More stone-cold guards kept watch at the doors and throughout the crowd.

Hannah was grateful that the guards hadn't recognized her from the harem. She kept an eye out for anyone who might recognize her, and it slowly occurred to her just how much of the nobility she had slept with. Many from Crater Peak knew there was a red-haired soldier who always liked to escort her charges closely, and those who were from cities she had visited while aboard The Lucky/Lady Harlot would certainly recognize her. Sadly, Rayvon wasn't anywhere to be seen. The general buzz of conversation was all about the approaching armies and kingdoms and what was to be done about them.

She saw the throne where the duke would sit and where a noble years ago had bent her over and ploughed her in the dead of night.

“There he is,” Louise whispered as she nodded to where a young whelp entered the hall with a busty blonde at his side.

“Remember the captain of my ship?” Hannah paused to make sure Louise knew who she was referring too. “That's her sister, captive in the harem.”

“Probably why he was late. Her dress is a bit off.” Louise nudged Hannah playfully.

“I doubt she had a choice in that.” Hannah let her voice run low and cold.

“Right,” Louise hadn't considered that and felt knotted inside for making a joke of it.

Hannah hadn't needed any additional motivation to beat the young man senseless. He had all the markings of a spoiled brat who couldn't come to grips with the idea of not having all the power. She was too busy focusing her rage and keeping it contained to even hear him being announced. It wasn't until the envoy of the Steam King stepped forward and the whole room went silent that she forced herself to focus on him.

The envoy wore what may have been a smart-looking suit before some noble offered some advice on ostentatious design. Under the suit was a tall, powerful-looking man. Sharply trimmed beard and moustache, he looked more like a military commander than a diplomat.

If his appearance was common with the nobility of the eastern kingdom, Hannah was tempted to switch sides.

“Greetings to you, oh great Duke Tradice.” He began with a low bow. “Again. I am here to inform you and your court, as well as the other courts who have come to be graced by your presence and follow your leadership, of the impending arrival of the Steam King.”

Hannah had forced enough compliments in her life to recognize it when someone else was doing it.

“It is my hope that we can lay the foundation of our futures together in time for his arrival,” the Envoy finished.

The young duke nodded as if he had finally been satisfied with the manner of address and Hannah felt a pit in her stomach. Nominally, the envoy aggravating the duke would be good news -- but it meant the petulant child would be easy to offend and Hannah was having a hard time keeping herself from murdering him. Had she been paying attention, she would have heard the next person to speak being announced.

“Duke Marlan Tradice, so good to see you again.” Louise curtsied with a coy smile and a slight shimmy that caught the attention of anyone even slightly interested in lithe female forms. “I must say that the constant delays have had the added benefit of allowing you to show off your fine sense of style.”

Hannah couldn't tell if the white and gold uniform robe was stylish or not, just that it would easily show blood. She was more intently focused on Louise, who seemed to have already mastered the art of female seduction and wondered if someone on the ship had schooled her.

Assorted voices of sycophancy had to die away before Louise could continue. “I am so happy to have your attention, as I speak on behalf of the western kingdom and the opportunity you have for creating relations with us.”

The duke sat in his throne, nodding with the surety of someone who already assumed the compliments and was just happy to hear people profess it. “I like what you are wearing as well. Though the real prize is what it covers.”

“Is that a command?” Louise asked as she turned her back so slightly to show the bindings as she made ready to unfasten them.

Technically they were of equal rank and he couldn't command her, or any other city leader, to do anything but be quiet or leave.

Hannah saw the game she was playing. A young man, inexperienced with dealing with a free woman of equal status, didn't have the tools to deal with her. Hannah knew they had to have been about the same age, but their life experiences made them very different people.

“Perhaps not now.” The duke, face flushed red, waved her down.

Hannah wondered just what the boy did with the woman beside him. He seemed to react rather strongly for someone who had easy access to women and who was known to make use of them.

Louise playfully pouted. “As you wish then. To business. The cities on either side of your own have aligned themselves. To my Queen in the west, the Steam King in the east, or those in the middle who will follow your lead. You could choose one or the other, or to form your own alliance. Separate kingdoms will lead to war, however, one greater than any we have seen. It is my hope, that with your guidance, we can find a solution to keep the peace and save many lives.” She curtsied again to show she was finished.

Hannah was as impressed as she was stunned at the deft manipulative skills her adopted sister had. Essentially telling the idiot on the throne his options and suggested that choosing anything other than choosing a side was off the table. She also noticed that the envoy of the Steam King was, although annoyed at her approach, didn't want to suggest otherwise since choosing a side was in his best interest as well.

“My generals tell me that while we could outlast any army attacking our city, we couldn't stop them from taking other cities. Our farms are inside our walls and our fleet of airships are without match but only if we keep them close.” Duke Tradice was an idiot, according to Hannah and others, for speaking openly about tactical status with his potential opponents in the room but neither wanted to stop him. “Yet in order for one side to attack the other, they need us on theirs. What I want to know, is why not let us buffer between both kingdoms as a trade hub and avoid all risk of war.”

Hannah had to admit that even though she wanted the boy dead, at least he was trying to avoid the war.

“While that may work during your wise rule,” the envoy started, “there are too many ways that could change, either from your heirs or more direct actions.” He levelled an accusing glare at Louise.

“Surely you don't suggest Duke Marlan would simply change his mind if he decided to marry me? I'd be his wife, not an advisor.” And just like that, Louise replaced accusations of assassination with the idea of marriage.

Hannah hated the idea of Louise having to marry a runt like the duke, but marriages have been proposed for far worse reasons and she was sure her little sister could handle him.

“What about the King and Queen? Why don't they get married?” The Duke asked, much to the abject horror of Hannah who, had she not already had such fair skin, would have gone even paler at the idea.

“I…” Louise was at a loss for words.

“Is she as much of a shameless whore as you?” The envoy seized the initiative, clearly against the very notion.

“Oh,” Louise reacted. “No, she's far more shameless.”

Hannah had to stifle a snort but thankfully wasn't the only one. Though after a few moments had passed, she realised it had been meant as an insult and was annoyed again.

Louise grinned, knowing that the admission coupled with doubling down on it, threw everyone off and made him look foolish instead of her. She fought the urge to look at Hannah for a grin.

A runner, in a fine military uniform, hurried up to the throne and whispered to the Duke who nodded. Hannah wondered if it was because it wasn't a cause for concern or because he was too dumb to know it. A bit of both as it turned out.

“It would seem the armies of both kingdoms are going to be here sooner than expected,” the Duke announced. “I think we should call a recess. Lord Lourin, confer with your Steam King about the possibility of handling this with a marriage. Louise,” he smiled lustfully. “If you could do the same with your queen. I think it's time for the rest of you to summon your generals into the city. If the worst happens, I want a plan."

****

Tonna typically found men dealt with her presence in one of two ways. Hostility for being a monster, a woman, and/or unavailable to them. Or, they got to put their shafts inside her. Her heavy snake body meant she had to be on her back as men took turns mounting her in the tent near the airship. Her four arms each held one of the next hopefuls who would get their chance to slip into her scales -- if they lasted. The seed covering her breasts suggested many had not been able to do so. Her long tongue slithered over the man who tasted her mouth while she tried to pull him inside with it. She was jealous of Vile who she could see squatting over the man lying between her legs, using her powerful thighs to rise and fall over him, sliding in and out of her on her terms. Tonna missed having that kind of pleasure, not that the one thrusting into her was lacking in his ability to make her tail twitch, but it was still a lamented loss.

Vile held a man in each arm and took turns taking them into her mouth as she switched sides with every lift of her legs. The workout was intense and she loved it. Having to flex her legs constantly made the feeling of the man sliding into her, that much more pleasurable. Not many men liked being handled by a woman but those who did, found the powerful demon to be their ideal handler. She had suggested working in the tent when there had been a rising concern about the frustrated men coming near the ship to have fun but learning only the generals got aboard. Since she and Tonna saw far fewer clients, it made sense for them to mitigate the problem. Knowing they could have a turn kept the men in line before someone ordered them away.

Ela was there to act as a guard, not be one. They knew that even Tonna and Vile couldn't service so many men quickly and were the two least likely to need a guard. Yet she was in uniform at the door, to manage the crowd. Door was a loose term; everyone could see into the tent, it was just the one part that didn't have rope in the way. The reason was that the more men who got off just from watching meant there was one less to service. Those who couldn't wait to be with one of the monster women took her instead. The cobra woman bared her breasts and hung what had covered them on the rope, and never even bothered to wear anything under the skirt. Despite her fangs being retractable, nobody wanted to test it against their manhood. Instead, she leant back on the crate next to the door and held her legs wide to admit anyone too impatient to wait for the girls in the tent.

Foxy was too vital to surveillance within the ship to send to the tent, or see any clients at all, and watched with envy through the window. She had heard Inky moan in climax when she looked out the window a few minutes prior and had come to see what she saw. It was certainly a wonderful sight. Foxy wondered if she would ever find a lover she could share like that. Of course, at the moment, she just wanted anyone inside her. Having to listen in was almost murder. Thankfully, everything seemed to be going smoothly with the girls flirting and filling the heads of the generals with the ideas that would help bring them to their side. Then she heard Tom, the friend of Hannah’s who was in charge of the mess outside, speaking with Liddy.

****

Hannah was mildly put out. The guard at the communications nest, a post she had had a few times in her past, needed only a few smiles and friendly giggling to let them inside. She had hoped to have at least been taken into the supply closet less than ten meters away where she could show Louise how to swallow properly. Instead, she didn't get to see if her handlebars she mounted inside the closet were still in place and was simply shown into a radio room.

“Why are we here?” Louise asked after the door had been closed behind them. “I don't need a radio to talk with my Queen and even if you weren't here, I would be using a sending spell like the envoy is doing. Radio isn't known for its security.”

“Because this.” Hannah retrieved the radio codebook from the locked box on the wall. While the book itself had been updated, the combination on the box had not. “Now I can radio my friend and fill him in on my plan. Or his part in it anyways. As you said, the radio isn't secure.”

****

“She said that?” Liddy asked.

“Not in so many words,” Tom replied, clearly distracted by the naked woman in front of him. “She simply called to suggest a local merchant vessel would make better transport for the generals than trying to authorize one of their own ships or get them to agree on using another city's vessel. This gets them and you into the city and since they have been spending time here already, they are more likely to agree to it.”

“Maybe wait till the last moment to break the news to the men around the tent?” Blaze suggested, withdrawing her head from between Liddy's legs before returning to her ministrations.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

“Agreed, go do what you need to do.” Liddy nodded.

Tom left the doorway and closed the door. He had been warned not to enter to avoid being seen on the magic mirror showing the two women to those in the lounge. Tom grunted, the sight had been enjoyable and he wished he could have joined in. Walking down the hall of private bedrooms as he adjusted his trousers to accommodate his stiffened manhood, he caught sight of the fox watching him from the side hallway where she had been looking out the window.

“How quickly can you get finished?” Foxy asked, lifting her skirt and sliding off her underwear.

“As quick as I need to be.” Tom pulled himself free after fighting with his belt and hooked his arm under the leg Foxy lifted for him.

“I normally prefer something that lasts, but I just need to be filled with seed desperately.” Foxy felt the pressure of his member exploring her and unclasped her bra so it could open and reveal her breasts.

Tom had never been with an Emberborn before and felt the fur on the tip of his shaft amazing as he guided it. “Your fur is incredible.”

Foxy giggled as she felt him rubbing himself against it. “No time to enjoy it, just stick it in and breed me, sir.”

Tom obliged and pushed into the fox, who in turn held him tightly with the arm that wasn't holding onto her rifle. Against the wall, he plunged into her again with enough force to make her yelp softly. Gripping her by the breasts he worked himself inside her quickly.

Foxy had needed the sensation of a man inside her all day. Finally, feeling the flesh of another moving through her body was enough to send her to climax almost immediately. It wasn't until she shuddered as it finished that her partner had his own. Seed flowed into her and her body finally began to relax as he slowly withdrew. Foxy buttoned up her bra clasp to contain her cleavage again before ducking into a workroom to steal a towel to clean off before putting her underwear back on.

“Next time I want to enjoy that fur,” Tom stated, eyeing Foxy intently.

“Men do seem to love it when they get to rub against it,” Foxy replied as she drew up close enough to kiss him on the lips.

“You would feel great between my wife and I. She rubs up against lots of men as well. You two would get along quite well.”

“When things settle down, bring her. You can take turns breeding us both.”

“It’s a date,” Tom smirked before running off to take care of military matters.

****

Hannah returned to the court to see more military men standing around looking out of place, with more filtering in as time went. They all seemed to find their respective nobles and stand awkwardly with them. She wasn't sure what had transpired with Liddy until she felt a hand rubbing between her legs. She looked down and saw her dress being pressed with an invisible hand. Looking up she saw Emma standing on one of the walkway balconies where the lesser viewers were allowed to congregate. She saw her head indicate the direction Emma wanted her to go and went off to find a staircase to see her.

When Emma found Hannah midway up the spiralling stairs she smiled in relief. “Well, I wasn't expecting to find you so quickly. Though I should have known you would stand out.”

“Now explain why you stopped.” Hannah had her hands on her hips in an unhappy posture.

Emma was confused for a moment before shaking her head with a laugh and putting the spectral hand back to work. “Sorry, but I needed to get your attention and tapping you on the shoulder would have made you look behind you.”

Hannah moaned softly in the narrow stone staircase. “So everyone made it up here I take it?”

“Yes. Most are on the ship but I snuck out. Got stopped a few times by generals who wanted another go with me but I finished them quickly.”

Hannah took deep breaths as the hand started working faster to tease her and push a pair of spectral fingers inside her. “I needed this. This dress isn't designed for quick sex.”

“Oh poor you. I got to have about a dozen or more men for myself.” Emma stuck out her tongue. “I actually lost count.”

“All I got was-” Hannah remembered the vital detail the moment she climaxed. “Liddy.” Hannah had to catch her breath.

“Liddy is on the ship.” Emma was confused but kept her hand working as Hannah finished and relaxed.

“Not Trixie! Her younger sister! Her name is Bubbles. The Duke keeps her in his harem!” Hannah got her utterances out in ragged gasps. “I don't think our Liddy knows.”

“Right. I’ll go tell her. You just keep doing your thing. We don't want her walking into that.”

Emma dashed off and left Hannah to recover her wits.

As she stood in the stairway a noble walked by and regarded her. “Pretty mouth you have.” He smirked.

Hannah shrugged, “Why not give it something to swallow?”

****

Cat had experience with avoiding guards in a home. Sneaking around them to go off and have fun was how she spent most of her time growing up. When she got older she just slept with them, but the skills never left. Now she snuck about the apartment where the envoy of the Steam King was staying, trying to avoid the men stationed within. Getting inside had been easy. The noble in the next apartment over was sleeping off the two minutes of effort it took to satisfy himself with her body. It was a rare occasion where Cat had wanted a quick finish but was still disappointed. From the next balcony over, a quick jump was all it took. She was glad Liddy had suggested wearing pants and assumed she had experience. Of course, wearing anything else while trying to sneak around was foolish. The idea of wearing a dress fit for court while sneaking almost made her laugh out loud.

She wanted to find the main desk of the envoy but unlike the last apartment she was in, it was not located in the bedroom. Cat, moving between and behind furniture as guards looked away, made her way through the bedroom towards the door. She was about to make a dash for it when the main door of the apartment opened and all the guards rushed out to greet the new arrival. Cat took the distraction and left the bedroom through a different door to check out the living area next to it. As she cursed her luck at not finding the desk there either, she heard raised voices.

“She says she’s just looking for clients as a harlot.” Cat heard, knowing Mari had been spotted, hoping it would lead to the bedroom and give her a chance to check the reception room. “But with the sensitive nature of these talks, I think she is some kind of spy.”

Cat peeked through the door that had been left slightly open by the guard who had used it to greet his boss. She saw Mari, hair slicked back over the top of her head with the sides shaved but dyed purple. The dress she wore was fine noblewoman's dress of purple silk and lace. Of course, her cleavage was on display, a modest dress unable to hide it no matter what, and her ink was visible but she looked entirely like she had the money to be there. Cat had helped her choose it, having no time to have it adjusted for her breasts. Her job was to get noticed by the envoy if he came back and distract him for her to finish her job.

“My ship is docked!” Mari angrily snapped. “It’s literally called ‘The Lady Harlot’ and I am just here to take advantage of all the rich nobles milling about and make money!

“Well,” The Envoy nodded unconvinced. “Then if it's your job to get fucked, I want to see you perform. Fuck all of them for me.” He waved to his guards.

Cat noticed him idly glancing at a desk in the middle of the room and saw bundles of paper and bags. She knew where she had to be if she was going to find anything.

“Are you serious?” Mari asked, surprise plain in her voice.

“Let me rephrase,” The Envoy turned to his men. “Take her to the bed and break it and her. If she wants to get paid, she will play along and take me back to her ship after where I will happily pay for her time and effort. If she isn't, then I will have answers when she is ready to talk.” He turned to Mari. “So you see, the choice is yours.”

Mari glanced at the men who seemed uneasy with the command although enticed by Mari herself. “If I pretend to be a spy, will they fuck me harder?” she asked the Envoy as she spared him a glance before looking at the men with interest. “It’s been a while since I've had…” She counted aloud. “... seven, eight, nine. Nine men at once. Not my highest record but still. Can they please act like they are trying to hurt me?”

The Envoy was confused, trying to figure out if she was telling the truth or just playing a game. “Never mind the bed, do her here. If she wants it to hurt, then the floor is good enough for her.”

Cat cursed, not because she thought Mari would mind the floor at all with its soft carpet, but because it meant everything would be happening in the room with the desk she wanted to rifle through. She slipped into the room behind the couch and listened.

“I’m ready when you are.” Mari kicked off her shoes and yanked the strap on the back of her dress to let it all fall away to reveal her naked body and display her skin art.

It didn't take long for one of the men to approach her and grasp the metal rings hanging off her nipples and pull on them to lead Mari into the throng of men who watched with excitement. Encouraged by the moans and gasps from Mari, another man smacked her ass hard as she walked by him. Her jump tugged more on the piercings and the men smiled at the aroused giggle it drew from her.

Cat tried to ignore the men as they started to pull off their clothing while they abused Mari. Her focus was on the Envoy who was entirely distracted. He seemed to Cat to be puzzled as if he had been so sure she had been a spy and would have been terrified at so many men having her. She did want to kill him for essentially ordering her rape, even if he had offered her a way out the threat was almost as bad, but decided just to tell one of the other girls about it and let them settle him later.

Thankfully, the opulent furniture littered the whole room and made it easy for her to get near the desk. Just as Mari was being bent backwards over the couch while two men held her legs apart as if they needed to, she slipped behind the desk. Her head popped out to the side to check where the envoy was looking at Mari taking one of the men all the way deep down her throat, and then she checked the desk for anything important. She snatched a notebook and dropped back behind the desk in the middle of the room.

Mari felt the man slamming between her legs push the one in her throat deeper and wondered how visible the shaft was to anyone looking at her neck. She always loved watching Easy taking it like that and thanks to the artifact, got to see it and feel it from the inside. Someone had taken their belt out of their trousers and slapped it hard down on her breasts, usually missing the nipples since they moved so much with the thrusts, but it

didn't matter, the strikes felt good no matter what. She felt someone squeezing under her from the side on the couch and felt him spread her bum to slide himself between her cheeks. There was more than enough wetness leaking from her womanhood after every thrust that he was nice and slick when he finally pushed inside her.

Cat heard Mari climax hard as she put the day planner back, annoyed her first attempt was fruitless. Next, she snatched a pile of loose papers that she quickly looked through, trying hard not to move them much in her pinched fingers. She put them back where she got them and then crawled under the desk to get at the satchel hanging off to the side. Under the desk, she watched as the men switched positions with Mari, new men getting inside her while she was laid out on the floor with her bum held high in the air. The awkward position looked rough on Mari who had her whole body shoved into the floor. Her head to the side tasted the new man using her face like a toy.

The Envoy was confused; he had been with enough women to know what they sounded like when they were being satisfied but the woman he watched was doing so with far more enthusiasm. Her whole body shook as she got louder, she was truly enjoying herself. Even as a man held her tightly by the throat, she used her free hands to grab and pull him closer. He sat down at his desk, facing away from it as he continued to observe.

Cat calmed down from her sudden panic. He remained focused on the display rather than what he was doing. She was about to check the desk again after putting back the personal correspondence when his trousers hit the floor. He was gratifying himself at the sight and Cat couldn't blame him since Mari had been brought up to straddle a man while another took her bum from behind and two men both put their shafts in her mouth at once. It took her a moment, but she saw that the trousers on the floor had something in their pockets. She reached out and slowly slid the papers out. They were the magic script scrolls from a magical conversation over long distances. It contained both sides of the conversation and it was quickly obvious that they were important. Cat unzipped her tight leather jacket and stuffed the paper between her breasts. Now she had to leave but the envoy was watching Mari and the doors to either room connected to balconies were in his plain sight.

Mari seldom had the joy of two men filling her mouth with seed at the same time since most didn't want to touch another man let alone finish at the same time as him. She couldn't swallow quickly enough and much of it spilt onto her breasts. The men under or behind her had both finished but she didn't want to get off the one she was resting on since it would have ruined the fun in her mouth. Now, able to move, she stood up and looked around. She saw the Envoy handling himself but noticed the black flat shoes under his desk telling her exactly where Cat was.

“If you want to let me take care of that,” Mari nodded towards the Envoy. “I’ve never been had on the balcony. Unless you still want to watch, but I would like the view all the same.” She looked at the men around her, one already using his fingers between her legs.

Cat never heard a reply, just saw the men move Mari into the bedroom and the envoy soon followed with his pants around his ankles. After the comedic sight disappeared, Cat made her way towards the main door. She tapped it in a specific pattern and a moment later the pattern was returned. Opening it the narrowest degree she could fit through, Cat made her escape.

Paje and Juno greeted her with a dress that slipped on over Cat’s head once she took her jacket off. The note had come free and she stuffed it back in once her breasts had been adjusted to fit the dress. Juno put on the jacket unzipped and it matched her uniform enough that it wouldn't have been noticed.

“Now one of you can escort your noble lady back from her liaison.” Cat used an aristocratic accent. “And fuck her silly,” Cat whispered.

“Yes, m’ lady,” Juno replied with a grin.

Paje tried not to pout and wondered if Mari would be in the mood after she got let out.

****

Easy was getting a lot of looks. Not just because of the sparkly skin that was showing where her soft blue-green dress that matched her hair didn't cover. Rather, it was because the wings coming from her that made the backless dress the only real choice for her. She expected the reactions she received. An Emberborn would be noticed quickly no matter what, let alone someone with a wingspan. So they decided to embrace it and act like it was normal. Nobody had yet tried to challenge her so she assumed things were working.

A commotion coming through the throng of people, however, made her wonder if she had spoken too soon. Easy glanced at Inky who was standing with Ving, wearing Hannah’s red dress, and forgot about anything else as she admired it.

“Easy!” Came a voice and Easy snapped her head around.

“Elsa!” Easy called back in surprise.

Elsa had shoved her way through the crowd and was almost in tears as she stared at Easy from only a few meters away.

Easy dashed over and embraced her childhood friend tightly and openly wept. She didn't care about what anyone might be thinking, she was just far too happy. A few moments later Inky was nudging them aside to find someplace private. They let themselves be led away into a small office where they kicked out the clerks who had been shuffling papers.

“I’ve been so worried about you.” Elsa sobbed.

“I'm sorry, I sent letters at every port I could but we travelled a lot and lots of things happened. Did you not get them?”

“No!” Elsa seemed stunned, then angry as some memories clicked in her mind. “My husband! I saw him burning a letter once. He had been so angry at it that I thought it had been for him.”

“Don't worry! We can kick him in the balls later. Right now we have a lot to catch up on and we are in the middle of something very important.”

****

Liddy was livid. She should have been overwhelmed with the other emotions she felt about having a younger sister but was far too angry about where she was to let them vent.

Emma knew the anger wasn't directed at her, but tread softly out of instinct. “Once we get what we want, we can do something about it. But we can't exactly roll someone's head just yet.”

“It’s my parents I want to kill!” Liddy yelled. “How can they just let her stay there. It doesn't matter that he's their duke!”

“They are already dead,” came a man's voice from the doorway of the ship. “Specifically because they protested.”

Liddy looked up. “Calhan?” It took her a moment to recognize the investigator. “What are you doing here?”

“This is a rather epic gathering. I don't have a specific goal. I just wanted to see what was what. Then I noticed some familiar faces and thought I would come to say hello. Sorry about your family.”

Liddy wasn't sure how to feel about her parents already being dead. She left them and their noble status to make it on her own and not get married off like property. It baffled her how she hadn't noticed her mother having another child, even with how little she ever saw of her. She shook her head to clear the thoughts from her mind and focused on the person she did know was alive and in possession of her sister. “I don't know how to play this.”

“If I may?” Calhan gestured to be allowed entry and came in when Liddy waved him permission. “According to records you were never disowned. The family title falls to you as the eldest. Go make your case in court. How it plays into what’s already going on I haven't the slightest idea.”

Neither did Liddy, but things were coming together in her mind. Her frustrated features shifted into a wicked grin.

Published 
Written by RedFireBrand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors