Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking Stories

Spanking stories involve characters who like to spank or be spanked.

They could be over the knee (otk) spanking stories, or people being spanked with a cane, paddle, flat of the hand, tied up against an X-shaped bondage device, or any other imaginative form of subtle 'punishment'.

The Couple That Spanks Together: Part 17 - One for the Team

Some things shouldn't be spanking offences.

The nearly inaudible click of her key in the front door was Bertie’s first indication that Rachel was home. He rolled over in bed to glance at the alarm clock on the table beside him – nearly 4 AM. That was late, even for Rachel, and as he listened he cou...

I'm Back!

Candy, my naughty co-ed, returns unexpectedly and wants fun on the beach!

Walking across the drawbridge on my usual exercise walk to and from the beach, the location reminded me of the day when I met two cute co-eds on this very spot. That meeting turned into several of the most exciting, spontaneous, and memorable spankings I’...

The Couple That Spanks Together - Part 16: Properly Motivated

Bertie's taking on too much pressure, and Rachel knows how to release it

It had been weeks since Rachel’s last gig. It was the beginning of the summer season, and the university students who had packed the club to hear her spin tunes and sing every weekend since September had gone home. Her business was quiet, and she’d only r...

Haircut II

F/m spanking. Pete schedules another appointment

The time had finally come for Pete to get another haircut. He'd been looking forward to his next appointment ever since his last meeting with his new hairdresser. She'd taken him in like her own son and had not only given him an amazing haircut, but she a...

London, 2013. The traditional Swiss and European-type finishing schools of yesteryear had long provided young ladies with an irreproachable foundation in all aspects of social etiquette, entertainment, and lifestyle appreciation. As women transitioned fro...

LOLA

Jade and Bella find a new, untried technology to be ultimately rewarding

LOLA She's the best yet. Lola, or LOLAdoll7v3, to give her a proper title, is my running partner, but with a big difference. A programmable A.I., she also doubles as my sex toy. I have great relationships with real people, and I've been married for almost...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Haircut

An F/m Spanking Story

Pete, twenty years old, needed a haircut but was tired of the same old generic cut he got at the local barbershop. He searched online for an alternate option instead. He found a listing of personal ads for hair cutting services, and his eyes were drawn to...

The Woman In The Supermarket

She threatens to smack his legs, but he gets much more.

It was the nineteen eighties. Mark was twenty-four and was three years into his first professional job in computing. In those days, everyone in computing wore a dark suit with a white shirt and tie. Mark shared a house with two other, similar, graduates....

Night Desk - Caught! - Pt. 3

Shelley and Jim's planned early morning fun ends quickly when Shelley's boss shows up!

Shelley was more excited than she could remember in recent times. She was certain Jim was coming this time, and they’d planned for him to arrive late, reenacting their first time together. Once the only other guest she was expecting had checked in, she te...

The Couple That Spanks Together - Part 15: Adults Only

Rachel contemplates maturity... and butt stuff.

Rachel had been getting little hints for almost a week now. The first sign had been at the club a week ago – one of the women attending her friends’ second bachelorette party had spent twenty minutes trying to recall the name of a song she’d wanted to req...

Night Desk - Back For More - Pt. 2

Jim & Shelley resume their early morning hijinx with an expanded repertoire

Given his late-night activities, he woke later than usual, just in time for breakfast in the hotel. He went to the front desk hoping to find Shelley and was disappointed that she’d left at eight when a colleague arrived to relieve her. He wasn’t sure what...