Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Outdoor Sex Stories

Share your tales of living dangerously outside of the bedroom. Thrill us with the arousing risk of getting caught in a compromising situation, and the unadulterated excitement of adventurous outdoor sex.

Whether your characters are huddled up under blankets in a tent, into dogging, or bent over backwards on the bonnet of a car, let your readers immerse themselves so they can almost feel the grass between their toes, the sun on their backs, the wind in their bush ...

The Hire Car

A trip in a luxury sports car brings out the exhibitionism

As he closed the door and turned around, he paused as he saw her black dress tighten over her toned arse, and he understood completely why she felt confident wearing it. The dress itself was stunning but with the thin, stiletto heels she wore with it, no man would have been able to resist her. His eyes crept over her taut calves, rising upwards over her shapely thighs to where her silky dress hung. From there he had to us...

We haven’t been back together for long and we’re both afraid that this honeymoon period won’t last. The sex only gets better, so it’s not that—but we both fear that something is going to come along and wreck everything. Like my ex will find out I’ve already moved on, or the kids will never accept James. My parents might not accept him either. My friends certainly will have trouble since they remember how hurt I was when w...

Score 12 12
4
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

A Walk On The Wild Side

Two ramblers find themselves alone on the Moor.

It's always the way, when you start a local club or society. In my case, it arose from a desire to get more exercise without going to a gym or buying a silly treadmill. If you've got Dartmoor on your doorstep why not go out and explore it? I shared the idea with my neighbours, and even stuck up a notice in the Post Office about it. There was great interest from lots of people to begin with and we all had some fabulous wal...

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Escaping off grid, to let go, explore, and find...whom, and what exactly?

It was a glorious day: the sun was beating down, and I’d been driving for a few hours, lost in the music but also in my thoughts about the potential outcomes and happenings of the week ahead. I followed the satnav, off the motorway, then along a main road for a few miles, then two smaller roads, and into a lane with high hedges. I almost missed the nondescript gate, notable only for the single yellow fence post, as descri...

It's Mine - Chapter 5 - A Good Day

Collin and Beth meet with the Reverand, then enjoy a dip in the creek

The next morning, I brought our coffee into the bedroom. The look on Beth’s face was a contented woman. She looked happy and peaceful. I have never seen a glow on her face like this before. “Good morning, Baby. I brought our coffee,” I smiled as I handed her cup. “Good morning, Sweetheart. Collin, thank you so much for yesterday. I don’t know how to react. I love you deeply and you want me for your wife. Last night, you t...

Strike Day

A strikers march led to an interesting meeting

A number of years ago I was a member of the teaching profession at a time when the Government was treating teachers very badly. They had taken money out of our pension fund. The money in the fund was collected monthly from our pay packets but because the Government ran it they felt entitled to steal from it and blame the ‘greedy teachers’. As a rep for a teaching union, I was responsible for organising strike action, just...

The Butterfly Garden (Part 1)

A true story about a risky encounter in the Butterfly Garden

This is a story about my long-term partner and our sexual escapades outdoors, one of my favorite settings! This was one of the first times we ventured into this territory, about two years into our relationship, but it has always been a thrill for me even before. I’ll be honest, I don’t remember the details of the day leading up to this, but given it took place during quarantine it was probably a pretty boring day cooped u...

The Neighbour (3): Power Cut

A power cut leads to outdoor fun for the neighbours

Tammy and Steve's friendship had turned to lust over crappy TV and lots of booze. Since our last date, our work and private lives were on the up. So much that tonight, we both had work to do in the evening, so we agreed to hold off to another night. It was now 8 pm, and I was still working, when I got a text from her. Are you still working? I've just finished. I replied, 30mins more, what are you upto xx? She replied, bor...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

He Fucked Me Like The Little Slut I Am.

"You like that don't you? You like being fucked like a common slut in the stairwell while people watch your fucking pussy?" he whispered.

Mike was a guy I dated for about six months. And by dated, I mean occasionally fucked. One amazing thing about Mike was that he never wanted to fuck in the bedroom, or anywhere private for that matter. He wouldn’t fuck unless there is a risk of us getting caught. It was what I most found exciting about him. He’d grab me in spontaneous and semi-public places just because he could. Another thing is, he decided when to fuck....

Tight Girl (1): The Beginning

Hot guy finds tight girl on a beach

I had gone down to the local nudie beach for a swim and tan as I do occasionally. Sometimes, there were ladies that I had chatted to and got to know better. I lay on the sand close to the start of the beach so I could see all the comings and goings. It was mostly the usual gang of old guys that made their way to the end of the beach and a few ladies who went to the mid-section for a read and a swim. A skinny lady with sma...

Drive-In Movie

Intense POV story that excite and makes it hard to not want to cum to this movie theater.

We park towards the back of the drive-in. We had brought our snacks for us to enjoy but decided to share some popcorn. While you are getting the popcorn I say that I will spread out the blanket and pillows for us in the back. You return to a nicely made faux bed in the back of the hatchback and me sitting under a blanket leaning against pillows. The sun has set already on this crisp autumn evening and the first movie will...

The Car Park

An illicit lunchtime meet in a car park

I text you at work. I can't wait until next time to see you. After some persuading, you agree to meet me at lunchtime in the town centre multistorey carpark. Not the most exciting of places, but little else fits the bill for a quick, discrete lunch time meet. Somewhere no one could see us. You come as instructed up the stairwell to the top floor, stopping and listening in the stairwell, removing your knickers on the way a...

An Outdoor Savaging

Emma refuses Sam's advances, then pays for it dearly in the night air...

"Anything you want," you say confidently to me. "Are you afraid I can't handle it?" you finish. It was late, the sun was down, and the air was still warm. Your first beer in a few weeks was having some fantastic effects on your libido as you sat on the deck steps, me walking the brick path back towards you. We were eager for each other, aggressively at this point after I had spent the day sending you videos of my cock exp...

A Camping Tale Pt 1

Camp counselors meet for the first time...

We first met the day before camp started. We were both new to being counselors, but the outdoors was also new to me. During orientation, we immediately noticed each other from across the room. My chest was heavy with heat and quick breaths every time you smiled at me. We spent the day separated by gender-designated bunks, preparing for campers the next day. In the evening, they encouraged us to meet all the counselors dur...

Blowjob Competition In The Hot Tub

Six lovely very drunken ladies blow me.

Most of this is true, but I have added items of fiction and changed names. A few weeks after teaching Liz the art of oral sex, my wife Tracey hatched another plan to have some oral fun. I was out, and as it was a glorious summer day I knew Tracey had planned to have a few of her work colleagues round for drinks and nibbles and spend time in the big hot tub. The hot tub is situated at the top of our garden and is completel...