Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob Competition In The Hot Tub

"Six lovely very drunken ladies blow me."

60
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Most of this is true, but I have added items of fiction and changed names. A few weeks after teaching Liz the art of oral sex, my wife Tracey hatched another plan to have some oral fun.

I was out, and as it was a glorious summer day I knew Tracey had planned to have a few of her work colleagues round for drinks and nibbles and spend time in the big hot tub.

The hot tub is situated at the top of our garden and is completely private with no other properties in the area overlooking us.

I had been out most of the day, firstly having a session at the gym, and then watching my grandson play football.

On my return, I could hear music and mayhem coming from the back of our bungalow. I made my way to the hot tub and found Tracey and five other women lying amongst the bubbles, they all seemed quite drunk.

On the patio table and beside the tub were several empty bottles of prosecco and wine, and the girls all held aloft part-filled glasses and toasted me on my arrival. Also on the patio beside the hot tub was a child's blackboard on an easel with the lady's names on it and two columns with the letters L and G above the columns.

In the tub, I found Tracey, Liz, Sharon, Bella, and Theresa, Tracey's workmates, and Sally our shy neighbor. The ladies are aged between twenty-five and sixty-eight and they all wore bikinis and looked great, albeit very drunk and very loud.

Liz is a slightly chunky lady in her late twenties, with short blonde hair and five feet five tall. Sharon is a larger lady, in her early sixties, she is a brunette and stands only five feet three. Bella is Albanian, she is of medium build, a brunette, and is in her early forties, and very pretty. She has a great tan and the most amazing pair of shapely legs and stands at five feet six. Theresa is slim build, with short grey hair, and is in her late fifties, she is attractive and stands at five feet four. Sally our neighbor is of average build with huge tits, she is a brunette and stands at just over five feet. Sally is sixty-eight.

They asked if I wanted to join them in the tub, but I declined the offer. I was tempted though when I saw how large some of the ladies' tits were and how tiny their bikinis were. Reluctantly I went off and showered, before rejoining them wearing a pair of shorts and taking up a position on a sun bed to relax. Before lying down I refilled all their glasses and had a better look at some really hot bodies in the tub.

The ladies continued to lay in the hot tub as I soaked up the sun and watched some really big titties bounce around in skimpy bikinis.

Fifteen minutes passed before I was asked to refill their glasses with more wine and prosecco, which I did gladly. Whilst doing this I was getting a closer look at some amazing tits and cleavages.

Just as I filled the last of the glasses a hand reached out grabbed my arm, and pulled me headfirst into the water. This was a well-planned maneuver by the ladies who were getting drunker and louder by the minute.

I ended up right in the middle of the tub surrounded by a group of horny, hot, drunken women. I went to sit up but had my shorts wrestled off me by the women in a pre-planned routine that left me naked, I didn't put up much resistance though. My shorts were tossed out of the tub and landed on the patio which left me in a predicament.

Tracey said, "We have been talking about you, we know you are a good sport! So how about we play a game?"

I said, "What sort of game?"

Tracey said, "Liz let on about our teaching session and how big you are, now they all want to play."

"Oh shit !" I replied. "So what do you have in mind."

Tracey said, "You may have noticed the blackboard. Well each of us has to guess how big your cock is, both in length and girth hence the letters, L and G."

I said, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I was already erect at the prospect of these hot ladies handling my cock.

The ladies all nodded that they were up for it even the shy Sally from next door who was the eldest in the tub and our closest friend.

I was told to stand up in the center of the tub and turn around so each lady could see my cock, they were each allowed to touch it once and then make a guess. After each lady had taken me in hand I got out of the tub and in turn they called out their guess which I recorded on the board.

The guesses were all over the place from over a foot long and nine-inch girth to six inches and four-inch girth.

Sharon was closest to the actual size as Tracey was excluded, she guessed nine inches long and seven thick, and I am nine and a half inches long, and seven plus girth. (25cm and 17cm) .

Tracey replied, "Now they want me to blindfold you, then each one in turn, will give you a little blowjob. Then it is up to you to guess whose lips are around your cock and who gives the best head."

I replied, "Oh wow, and you are all good with that?" I did not expect Sally to play along, being our neighbor and friend, and very shy.

I got a resounding yes to say everyone was going to play along.

It was decided, and I made a slight amendment to the rules. There was no way I could tell one from another without seeing them in action first. Reluctantly they all agreed, I was tasked with standing up in the middle of the tub, and one by one they gave me a blow job lasting only twenty seconds. It was then up to me to remember whose lips were around my cock when I was blindfolded.

The sad bit was I was not allowed to touch them, although they were allowed to handle me in any way they wished. The time limit was set to sixty seconds each.

I stood up and offered my cock to each lady in turn, they took me in their mouths and gave me a blowjob for just twenty seconds. I found they all had slightly different techniques and did my best to remember who did it in what way.

Twenty seconds was not long enough in some cases as Liz, and Bella were good and Sally, incredibly, was excellent.

I climbed out of the tub completely naked with an erection bigger than I had ever experienced and stood up against the side with my cock facing the ladies. I was then blindfolded by Tracey and from that moment on I could see nothing.

The ladies all splashed about in the tub giggling and getting into position as one by one they took their turns giving me some very different blowjobs. I immediately knew that number one was Tracey, her perfect technique and the way she handled me were so clear to me.

I had no idea who went second, third was surely Liz, fourth was a mystery, fifth felt like Sally, and the last was another mystery.

I offered up my guesses and was correct in identifying Tracey and Liz but not the others, so they had another go. By this time I just wanted to shoot my load and it wasn't going to take long.

This time I correctly guessed that Bella was first, so either Theresa or Sally were going to get a mouthful.

The next to go in my mind was Sally, she was good, very good, and was giving me the benefit of years of practice on her husband, if it was Sally.

She sucked, she licked, she rolled her tongue around my tip and balls, and wanked me with her hand at the same time. I was never going to last and whilst deep in her throat I erupted and sent gallons of hot sticky semen into her mouth.

This lady swallowed every last drop and was cheered by the others as she finished me off, much to the disappointment of the last lady who I found out was Theresa.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

Sally let me out of her mouth as her time was up, I took off my blindfold thinking the game was over. I found I was correct in my assumption that it was Sally who sucked me off.

To my surprise, the last lady, Theresa, wanted her moment and took me in her mouth and continued sucking me. I could not resist placing my hands on the back of her head and helping her blow me, she went over her time but stopped when her jaw began to ache.

I had to pick a winner, this had to be Sally who had finished me off, although it was a close-run thing. I enjoyed the different techniques used by all the ladies.

I joined the ladies in the tub still naked, after filling up their wine glasses, disappointed that they were not naked as well. I sat between Bella and Tracey still supporting a massive erection which was taken in hand the moment I sat down. To my surprise, it was Bella whose hand was wrapped around my shaft, not Tracey's. This went unnoticed due to the bubbles and swirling water and allowed Bella to wank me up and down the shaft.

A few minutes passed before I felt a second hand on my shaft, this time it was Tracey's. As she grasped it, she realized there was already a hand working me and gave Bella a glare, which seconds later turned into a laugh which they both shared. For a brief moment, I was a bit worried but need not as they both worked my shaft up and down, winking and smiling at one another.

This went on for a good ten minutes, with no one else seeming to take any notice or realize what was going on. Then I had to get up and refill the ladies' glasses, still, no one took any real notice of my erection or so I thought.

Having replenished the ladies' drinks I returned to the tub, this time I was invited to sit between Liz and Sally, the ladies with the biggest tits in the tub. I looked at Tracey and she gave me the thumbs up before taking up the position.

The number of drinks being consumed and the lack of food was taking an effect on the ladies who were getting louder and more boisterous. The bikini tops started to come off and were being tossed out of the tub, eventually, all the ladies were topless and their tits were wobbling about right on the waterline.

This was the first time I had seen Sally's huge tits, and they were huge at least a G-cup with dark nipples the size of saucers, they sagged a bit but then she was sixty-eight. So there I was sitting between Liz with her perfect huge firm tits and Sally's mellons with an erection ready to burst.

Once again I felt a hand on my cock, this time it was the shy Sally, whom I thought was shy, until today. She took my shaft in her hand and was giving it a real slow long wank, her hand was joined by Liz's and jointly they brought me to the edge after only about five minutes.

I said, "I can't take any more. I am going to shoot my load again."

I stood up this made the ladies lose their grip on my cock, as I got to my feet Theresa said, "It is my turn come over here." I stood in front of her and she took me in her mouth again. Seconds later I filled her mouth with my second load of the day, which she swallowed easily.

I was a bit taken aback and concerned as to what Tracey might think, I need not have worried as she smiled and gave me a wink. She said, "You both needed that, didn't you?"

Theresa apologized and said, "Sorry the drink got the better of me."

Tracey said, "No need we all enjoyed watching you, it was great and so sexy."

I left the tub to get cleaned up and put my shorts back on.

When I returned I refilled the ladies' glasses and sat on my chair again to enjoy watching the group of topless ladies frolicking in the tub.

This was an amazing afternoon of fun and I am hoping it may happen again.

As the day ended and darkness fell, it was arranged that I drive all the ladies home, Tracey stayed behind to tidy up and have a shower as I taxied the ladies to their homes.

I dropped off the ones living closest first, this left just Bella who lives just over twenty miles away in a neighboring village.

Having dropped off the others Bella Joined me in the front of my 4WD, we still had at least twenty minutes before arriving at her home traveling through country lanes and rural areas.

As we drove I felt Bella's hand on my thigh, I said, "What are you doing?"

She replied, "Just drive and enjoy."

Her hand snaked up the leg of my loose-fitting shorts and grabbed my sleeping giant, which stirred straightaway.

She said, "Lift your arse. These shorts are in the way."

I looked at her, and she smiled back and tugged at my shorts lowering them to my knees. My cock sprang into view already semi-hard.

Bella said, "Ever had a blowjob when you drove before?"

I said, "Not since I was in my teens."

With that, she removed her seatbelt and lowered her mouth above my cock, and took me deep into her throat.

I jumped as It hit the back of her throat, she was deep-throating me and taking much more than she had earlier. There was no way I could continue to drive, I could not concentrate, well not on the road anyway.

Bella stopped briefly and said, "There is a farm track just before the village, turn in there and park up, it is quiet and safe."

Bella went back to work on my cock as I found the track and parked the car off the track.

As I stopped, so did Bella. "Get out," she said.

I pulled my shorts up and got out of the car after killing the lights and the engine. It was very dark and very quiet.

Bella said, "Get them shorts off and get round here and fuck me."

Bella bent over the bonnet of my car she had removed her panties and was waiting with her naked arse pushed out towards me.

I positioned myself behind her and, having discarded my shorts, eased my cock up to her soaking wet pussy lips. I slipped in with ease, she was tight but very wet and my cock inched its way deep into her pussy.

Bella said, "Go on then fuck me, do me real good and hard, but don't cum inside me."

I was like a man possessed, I banged her long and hard with my balls slapping on her arse with every stroke. Bella had orgasm after orgasm before it was my turn.

I said, "I am going to cum where do you want it?"

Bella said, "In my mouth, I want every last drop."

I pulled out as Bella dropped to her knees and gave me a blowjob that lasted seconds before I blew my load into her mouth. Bella sucked me dry, savoring every last drop and not letting me go until she had swallowed every little drop.

Bella stopped, then said, "You had better get me home."

We cleaned up and I drove her home. As she got out, she said, "I will call you when I need some more of that magic weapon, and that is likely to be real soon."

I drove home, and as I entered the house Tracey said, "You took your time."

I said, "Bella's house was further than I expected."

Tracey replied, "I bet Bella was fun to have as a passenger, did she tease you?"

I replied, "You could say that," with a huge grin.

"Thought so," said Tracey. "I can't wait until we do that again, perhaps some of the partners will join us and play along, It's a long time since I had a young cock," she went on to say.

I said, "You won't get one as big and fat as mine though."

"And we need to make it a sleepover or a themed party like Toga's."

If it happens, I will report back.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments