Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex Stories

Oral sex stories relate to the giving and receiving of oral pleasure. Oral sex generally refers to sexual activities involving the stimulation of the genitalia by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.

Specifically, Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females, whereas fellatio refers to oral sex performed on males.

A subcategory, Analingus, refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus, both male or female. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body, such as kissing lips, nibbling breasts or licking, are usually not considered oral sex. Blow job, bj, giving head, deep throat, going down, licking out, rimming, sucking off, blowing are all phrases you are likely to see in these types of stories.

Chapter 14 - The Plot Thickens

Jeff's next surprise for Valerie

The doctor released Jeff with the condition of using the cane, Jeff was back at work at eight the next morning. Many of the workers were there to greet him. While they were greeting him, Andy also came out to greet him. “Jeff, it’s good to have you back....

Chapter 12 - Busted

Jeff has Chester take him to the job site. Valerie finds out.

At eight forty-five the next morning, Chester was in Jeff’s driveway. Jeff was already at the bottom of the stairs when he pulled up in his truck. When they got to the job site, many of the workers came over to the truck to ask Jeff how he was doing. They...

Mr. Moonglade's Forbidden Fantasies

An unexpected blowjob after a night out

Classes were done for the week, time to keep your promise to the group you'd been working with! All of them had aced their finals, and you couldn't help but feel a little proud. You took them for ice cream like you promised, and decided to join them at th...

My Pet's Adventure

A re-working of my first story, "Deviant Pet's Night Out", from the perspective of my erstwhile mistress and always special Verdana.

My pet didn't know what he was getting into - or what might be getting into him - that fateful night that I told him, "Pick me up at 9. We're going on an adventure. Dress nicely, like the good law-abiding citizen you are, the kind who returns library book...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Introducing Billie To Some Rope

Helping someone I'd long wanted, to fulfil a fantasy of their own

Before I got married, I had lots of adventures. Occasionally, my wife is interested in hearing about them, but she's suggested I write some of it down as an outlet when I want to talk about it again so here we are. I've condensed this a bit for brevity, b...

She Takes

The Power Of A Sexually Confident Woman

It's late at night. Thus far, it has been a truly boring and irritable affair at the gala. He has had to retreat from the madness in order to gain a sense of sanity. He sits on the sofa in his suit, his dress shirt partially unbuttoned, with a glass of wh...

A Perfect Indulgence

My younger lover gets over his unease about our marital bed

“I’m not sure we can make love here, that feels a bit wrong!” Chris exclaimed, but I could see the lust burning in his eyes and knew any doubts he had would quickly disappear. “We are not going to make love. At least not to begin with.” I gently bit his e...

An Early Evening Visit

Jess Stokes pays Talulah a visit…

‘Come in, it’s open.’ Jess Stokes turned the handle and pushed open the door. ‘Hello, Miss Stokes,’ Talulah said, sitting on her bed. She was wrapped in a large, fluffy bathrobe, a hint of her deep cleavage just visible. ‘Is everything okay?’ ‘Yes, everyt...

Chapter 20 - Sheriff Thompson's Visit

Tim has a talk with the Sheriff, but later realizes he may know where Lillian is hiding

When Tim got home, he locked the door behind him as he always did. But this time it felt like he was keeping trouble locked out. He had no reason to feel like he was going to be punished, but he couldn’t shake it. His phone buzzed, it was Amanda. “HI, bab...

My Little Sister's Babysitter

Blackmailed by June, the babysiter.

Back in the late 1970s, when I was in my late teens, I was blackmailed by our babysitter. I have two much younger sisters who my parents didn't trust me to look after while they were working running the family business. My parents enlisted the help of my...