Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mayhem

"A midnight journey into nothingness and nowhere? How wrong I was !"

26
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The midnight train had already passed more nameless suburbs than I cared to count; drab, still and silent they all were under a full September moon. The endless clatter of steel against steel and concrete had lulled me into a state of limbo; hanging somewhere between sleep and wakefulness. I was at the back of the rail car and I could see a tight group of Chinese teens laughing and joking at the far end; obviously obeying their curfew to be home by 1 a.m. But my journey was far, far longer than theirs.

Now and again the train stopped at dim stations whose names I neither knew nor cared to know. People got off, scrutinized briefly by the lone security guard, trying hard and alleviate his own deep boredom. I had been to a metal gig and my head still hummed with the rich, dark music that had cleansed my soul for over three hours. Only, I knew down deep inside, that I had no soul and the thought filled me with a sense of profound peace. My ears still ached pleasantly and the acrid smoke exhaled by some of the club's patrons still hung about my clothes.

My clothes were simple; just black jeans, black leather boots, silver rings on six of my fingers and a black T-shirt. Upon that t-shirt, the logo of a band; Mayhem. An arcane symbol, undecipherable to those not in the know, but instantly recognizable to followers of the band's particular brand of black-metal. The train stopped again but this time someone got on. The distinctive Mandarin chatter died down momentarily as the new passenger passed and I opened my eyes in time to catch her figure walking slowly towards me.

I saw a pair of soft dusty black canvas shoes below tight black vinyl pants. Beside her hips; slim tattooed arms and wrists adorned profusely with dark beads and amulets in silver. She wore an ornate silver ankh; larger by far than all her other jewelry. It momentarily caught the light until my gaze shifted to twenty delicious centimetres of bare midriff below a loosely laced black top.

She could not have been much older than twenty-five, with bouncing chestnut curls reaching to just past the nape of her neck. Her eyes stared ahead cooly; no doubt looking for a spot at the far end of the train, as far from the chattering teens as possible. I sat back as she approached, catching a whiff of sweet lavender perfume and I saw that her eyes shifted for an instant to the left as she noticed my t-shirt. Then she was gone and my eyes turned to the window and the dark, indistinct shapes of deserted slumbering streets full of suburban architecture barely worthy of the name.

Minutes later the train came to a halt again and I saw the entire group of teens file off to repeated hugs and farewells in Mandarin. The clatter of steel on steel returned and I now shared the car only with the security guard at the far end, 99.9 per cent of whose attention was devoted to his phone. There I was again I thought, in that zone of nothing and nowhere; the void in time and space where absolutely nothing happens. But I was wrong.

The bland aroma of nothingness was suddenly replaced by rich lavender, the stark metallic grey interior of the train was suddenly blotted out by black canvas, polished silver and faultlessly smooth flesh. Rather than sit beside me she slid gracefully and lithely behind the back of the seat in front of me, to crouch there facing me with her hand on my thigh. Long, delicate fingers with black polished nails pressed into my flesh as she easily twisted around to glance at the security guard. The man's mind could not have been further away from us than if it had been marooned on Saturn's moon of Titan.

She dropped to her knees, turned back and for the first time, she made eye contact and smiled. She had elfin features and steely grey eyes with maybe a hint of green. Those eyes widened as her look implored me to trust her. And trust her I did. Rapidly, her hands lifted my t-shirt and found my belt buckle. In a matter of seconds, she had unclasped it and pulled down my zipper. She gripped my jeans and underwear and wiggled them down sharply, making me raise my hips to aid her. To say that I could hardly believe what was happening at this point would be as gross an understatement as it is a monstrous cliché, but I'll say it anyway.

A deft hand now took hold of my cock but rather than greet it with her parted lips, she began to pump it. Starting at the base, where she was careful to put just the right degree of pressure on my balls, she worked the shaft slowly but firmly until whatever inhibitions I felt, and they were considerable, slowly began to melt away. All I could see was her glorious riot of chestnut curls bathed in the sweet aroma of lavender which made my mouth water. But the sensations that her hand was now creating around my sensitive flesh worked to bring my cock gloriously to life. On and on she pumped; increasing her speed once she started to see the success of her handiwork.

I sighed deeply and raised my hips as my cock began to attain its characteristic concave curve. Evidently satisfied with this, she now flicked my foreskin back and forth, doing so more and rapidly in an obviously practiced way. Sensation flowed down my shaft and made my balls contract. I tensed my hips and that was her cue; I instantly felt a pair of warm, firm lips engulf the head of my cock. She was in no evident hurry, she slid her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft, zig-zagging it from side to side until she reached the base where she gave my balls a rapid lick with the tip of her tongue. She then returned to the head, circling and lapping at it with her tongue and rubbing it on the inside walls of her cheeks.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

I began to breathe more and more deeply as this mysterious nymph found new and novel ways to excite my senses. She began to bob her head up and down now while maintaining pressure on my shaft with her lips. Her mouth had taken on a softness the like of which I had never encountered. She was careful not to draw my cock into her throat nor did she rub it often across her palette, however, I was in no position to complain. After a few more exquisite minutes she turned her head to the side and I could see her beautiful chiseled features and her lovely eyes; closed as though locked in the folds of the most blissful sleep.

But behind those eyes there dwelt not a slumbering cat but a tigress who now took the cock that she had skillfully nurtured and bore down upon it with furious intent. I felt my shaft slide across the roof of her mouth and on into her throat. Her nose hit the base of my cock over and over again as she plunged it in without any sign of gagging. Her drooling saliva had begun to collect around my balls and with careless abandon, I felt it seep down between my legs.

Had she a lover, a husband of a boyfriend back at home? Shamefully, I felt nothing but envy and contempt for him if she had. But I quickly banished those thoughts as I ran my hands through her hair; once or twice greedily and lustfully pressing her face harder against my lap. I saw the vivid blue turquoise from one of my rings framed by her chestnut curls and licked my lower lip involuntarily as my hips tensed again and again.

She seemed to be fully aware of every shade and nuance of my arousal; speeding up her efforts or slowing them down in tune with the sheer pleasure she brought me. It was almost as if she had tapped into some arcane energy field that my lust and desire was generating. Was she a succubus from the pit of burning sulphur or Lilith herself, come to harvest the seed of the hapless and horny? Neither, nor had I ever believed in such things; she was a woman, a creature more ethereal and mysterious than any that has been dreamt up by myth and fable.

I opened my eyes for an instant, just in time to see the security guard rise from his seat. He fumbled with his phone then I heard the chink of his sizable bunch of keys as he turned towards us. I tapped the side of my nymph's head gently but with urgency and she immediately stopped. Releasing my cock from her mouth she reached up and pressed her hair around my shaft as we heard the guard's heavy boots advancing towards us. I felt her gather the flaps of my jeans and place them on either side of my still-hard cock. Then she began to sob.

The guard approached us casually. Having checked my metro-card at the commencement of the journey there was no need to repeat the procedure but hearing sobs, he slowed and asked.

“Your girlfriend okay, mate?”

“Oh, yeah, we just found out her grandmother in Serbia died.”

“Serbia, huh. Ah, tough break.”

With that, he walked on, heavily tapping out a sequence of steps which gradually faded as my relief increased. My steel-hard cock was lost; still hard but buried somewhere now in my mystery girl's hair. Needless to say, once we were alone again, she located it and plunged it back into the chamber of boundless delight that was her mouth. Luckily the train was a long one and the guard seemed to have settled himself at the opposite end where I could just hear him talking and laughing with the driver.

Her mouth clamped down on me now, totally unphased by our close call; she sucked, lapped and licked, bringing every resource she had to making me come. I reciprocated eagerly, thrusting into her mouth and imagining us fucking naked on the floor in front of a roaring fire. It was a favorite fantasy and soon I felt her hand pumping the base of my cock while with her mouth she concentrated on the most sensitive parts of my head. I gasped and bucked as her pressure increased. Once, twice, three times and my balls clenched, followed rapidly by the ring of my ass. My cock reached the very apogee of its hardness and I found myself curling my toes.

With her lips hermetically sealed around me, she pumped the very base of my shaft, and in an instant, I buried my palm in her hair as I fired rope after rope of come into what felt like the very back of her throat. She had, of course, fully anticipated this, and with every convulsion from me, I felt her ravenous mouth suck and swallow; again and again, until with a profound exhalation, I was finally spent. Her task was not quite complete though for she continued licking and sucking until she was sure nothing remained in me.

Lifting her head, I saw her moist red lips and I marveled again at those bewitching grey-green eyes. I wiped a little stain from her chin as I felt the train brake and slow. She glanced out of the window at yet another nameless suburb then turned to me and smiled. I was about to speak when she kissed my cheek right next to my ear and breathlessly whispered, “Next time, we fuck.”

The train stopped, the auto-doors opened and she made a rapid yet dignified exit into the heart of night.

I never saw her again.

Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments