Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Indulgence

"My younger lover gets over his unease about our marital bed"

106
40 Comments 40
4.1k Views 4.1k
896 words 896 words

“I’m not sure we can make love here, that feels a bit wrong!” Chris exclaimed, but I could see the lust burning in his eyes and knew any doubts he had would quickly disappear.

“We are not going to make love. At least not to begin with.” I gently bit his ear and began unbuttoning his trousers. Chris was so turned on I could feel his pulse through his ear lobe. I could also feel the damp between my legs as my mouth moved onto his and we kissed.

The only pang I had felt about taking my lover to the marital bed had come when we entered the room. I thought of my husband, away on work in Scotland, and the idea he might be doing something similarly unfaithful crossed my mind. That was unlikely and the thought passed quickly.

Chris began to reach for my blouse as we kissed, but I raised a hand to stop him. “Your clothes first, let’s have these off.” Soon his trousers were round his ankles and I bent down to help him out of them, before gently pushing him onto the bed. Chris kicked off his socks, before once again reaching towards my top.

“Uh uh. Stay still and lie back. You are going to be indulged, but you need to be patient and I am going to take my time making you cum.” I began to unbutton my lover’s shirt.

Chris’ groans became more urgent and soon he was where I wanted him, clad only in his boxer shorts, with a very full erection visibly bulging.

I was still fully clothed, though lightly dressed wearing only a beige skirt and red sleeveless top. The skirt was cut three or four inches above my knee and the top showed off my tanned arms whilst clinging close enough to show the swell of my breasts. My panties were not visible, but were lacy, black and absolutely dripping wet.

“I’m going to suck your cock, and you are going to describe to me how you want it. Your filthy married slut, giving you the blowjob of your life on her marital bed. How does that sound?”

“Fuck, Laura, you are something else.” Chris’ reply was breathless and he lay still. Unsurprisingly, he seemed willing to go with the idea.

I yanked his boxed shorts off quickly, running my fingernails down the outside of his gorgeous thighs as I did so. Working back up from his ankles, I slowly kissed his toned, lightly-haired legs. As my mouth moved above his knees and towards the tan lines on his thighs, I could hear Chris breathing faster. A loud moan arose as I kissed his testicles.

CaamilaChain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaamilaChain

“How gently should I kiss your balls?” Chris murmured with pleasure but did not reply. My teeth closed gently on a part of his scrotum. Chris groaned again.

“Hmm. Is that too sensitive? Perhaps I should try biting this bit.” My lips moved to the tip of his uncut cock and I gently nibbled his foreskin, tasting the clear, salty juice that had started to leak.

“Aargh.” Chris continued to murmur without uttering anything intelligible.

“You’ll have to tell me what to do next. Do you want me to lick, kiss or suck?” I gently kissed Chris’ cock about halfway down its impressive length before removing my lips from his manhood.

“God, please don’t stop.” Chris arched his back as he implored me to continue.

“I won’t stop, but you’ll have to tell me what to do next. I’m not very experienced at sucking cock.” I looked Chris in the eye as he snorted disbelievingly in reply.

“Well, not cocks this big anyway.” I smiled at my lover before continuing. “You will have to tell me what to do. Is this alright?” I licked his shaft from bottom to top and Chris thrashed on the bed, nodding his head and gasping his approval. 

“How about this?” Clamping my lips on his cock I paused briefly to swirl my tongue around the tip before taking his whole length into my mouth.

“Oh Christ, yes.” Chris’ satisfaction was obvious, though he still wasn’t exactly giving me instructions. I suppose he knew I didn’t need them.

With my mouth full, I was unable to talk anymore and the bedroom echoed to the sounds of my lover’s pleasured moans. I was almost gagging as his cock pushed towards the back of my palate.

The discomfort did not last long and barely a minute could have passed before Chris’ body shuddered powerfully and he shot a warm load of semen down my throat. His beautiful cock pulsed repeatedly and I swallowed as much of his ejaculation as I could. I sensed the salty, slightly acidic taste of his cum becoming stronger as some of it coated the inside of my mouth.

Chris’ erection finally began to ebb and I gently kissed and lapped at his cock as it slipped from my mouth. The last of his cum was dripping slowly out and settling between his belly button and groin. I licked it all clean.

Finally Chris was done. He lay back with his eyes closed, totally satisfied.

“How was that, my lover?” I asked as my mouth finally moved from his groin and I lightly kissed his divine chest.

Published 
Written by LauraMilf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments