Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex Stories

Oral sex stories relate to the giving and receiving of oral pleasure. Oral sex generally refers to sexual activities involving the stimulation of the genitalia by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.

Specifically, Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females, whereas fellatio refers to oral sex performed on males.

A subcategory, Analingus, refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus, both male or female. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body, such as kissing lips, nibbling breasts or licking, are usually not considered oral sex. Blow job, bj, giving head, deep throat, going down, licking out, rimming, sucking off, blowing are all phrases you are likely to see in these types of stories.

Adventures Of Bob - Part One - Bangkok Blow Job Bar

Has anyone seen my libido? I seem to have lost It. It answers to the name of Mojo and Is quite tame these days and never bites

Bob was jaded. He couldn't deny it. Here he was in Bangkok, surrounded by a flesh smorgasbord of sexual possibilities and delights, and he couldn't seem to enjoy any of it. 'What is wrong with me?' he muttered aloud to nobody in particular. 'I appear to h...

Christmas Present

I found someone in my house at midnight.

I was awakened by a loud noise. I took a look at my phone. It was only a few minutes past midnight. While stretching and yawning, I discovered the noise was coming from the living room. "Who is it?" I mumbled to myself. "Is there a thief here?" I sprang u...

Loretta - Chapter 8 - Movie Night

The good guy wins in the movie, Michael wins after the movie

“Michael,” Loretta said softly, “Michael?” She bent over and kissed his cheek. He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arm around her. “What is it, Baby?” “It’s six-fifteen and we haven’t loaded one tub,” Loretta chuckled because she knew what his reac...

Lip Service

A hidden woman performs a public service

I was down on all fours facing the glory hole. No, I was not in some stinky men’s restroom. I’m way too civilized for that. I was on my hands and knees in an empty refrigerator box. Let me explain. I had stayed home from my law office to take delivery of...

Loretta - Chapter 7 - Remembering

Loretta is excited about the party, but there is a few fears to overcocme

On the way home from work the next day, I phoned Frank. I asked him if he and Alice were free on Friday the thirteenth. It will be our six-month anniversary, and I wanted to have a little party for Loretta. I hoped to have him and then ask Travis and Anni...

Honey’s Mysterious Italian Stallion Part 1

Honey's first date with a Ferrari owning Italian

Honey Butler is a married woman in her late forties. Sex with husband Tim has been practically nonexistent over the last decade. After a number of long conversations, they recently agreed to trial an open relationship, on condition they both shared their...

My Pussy Diary: A Change Of Heart

I used to be shy. Now I am confident.

During my freshman year of college, I started dating a guy who didn’t have much experience with women. I didn’t have much experience with guys, so we were about even. Our visits to coffee shops near campus soon advanced to his off-campus apartment. We kis...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Triangle's Edge - Part 2

I watch my boyfriend get a blowjob from a woman with whom he has cheated on me and who is also my ex-girlfriend.

There I was, standing next to the bed, my fiancé lingering by the door, while Sara, my ex-girlfriend and the woman with whom he cheated on me, moved closer to me. Her presence felt like an intrusion into the intimacy of our bedroom, and I had to remind my...

Waffles And Morning Blowies

Just an ordinary Saturday morning with waffles, BJ and a confession.

Saturday mornings are very popular and busy in this house. We have a pancake breakfast tradition, usually with a whole pack of hungry sleepover kids joining. I always make double, sometimes triple portions. Once in a while, when the stars are aligned, I s...

Chapter 18 - The Holidays - Already?

The job was finished, everyone could begin planning for the Holidays, expecially the newlyweds

Jeff got up during the night and went to the bathroom. When he got back in bed he put his arm around Valerie, her tee shirt was gone. He “woke” Valerie up. “Honey, someone has stolen your tee shirt. And that is your favorite tee shirt.” “I know, baby, and...

Chapter 14 - The Plot Thickens

Jeff's next surprise for Valerie

The doctor released Jeff with the condition of using the cane, Jeff was back at work at eight the next morning. Many of the workers were there to greet him. While they were greeting him, Andy also came out to greet him. “Jeff, it’s good to have you back....