Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey’s Mysterious Italian Stallion Part 1

"Honey's first date with a Ferrari owning Italian"

20
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Honey Butler is a married woman in her late forties. Sex with husband Tim has been practically nonexistent over the last decade. After a number of long conversations, they recently agreed to trial an open relationship, on condition they both shared their experiences.

She has recently met Kenton, a twenty-nine-year-old casino security guard. They have been having a passionate two month relationship. Recently, though, the relationship has cooled slightly and Honey has met Carlo, a gym instructor, who has given Honey some personal training at a gym she recently joined on Kenton’s recommendation.

Carlo has been trying to get a date with Honey for weeks. However, her last torrid sex session with Kenton has left her very sore but wanting more. Disappointingly though, Kenton hasn’t been in touch and Honey, imagining his condom pile decreasing rapidly, decides to move on and accept Carlo’s offer of a drink.

Honey peeks through the blinds, watching out for Carlo’s arrival and he pulls up at exactly 7 o'clock as arranged. To Honey’s absolute amazement, Carlo is driving a bright yellow Ferrari Roma which must have cost at least two hundred thousand pounds sterling. How on earth does a gym instructor afford that? she muses. Feeling slightly puzzled, she makes her way to the car and slips in as elegantly as she can, helped by Carlo getting out and opening the door for her.

“Mind your skirt Honey.” says Carlo, as he notices a small piece of skirt in the frame of the door.

Honey pulls the fabric in. Carlo nips around to the driver's side and they're off, accelerating up Honey’s road at a great pace.

Carlo tells her he is taking her to a country pub about seven miles out of town. Honey’s enjoying the feeling of being in this beautiful car, the way it clings to the road and its throaty roar as it accelerates. They make small talk about how Honey’s work out regime is going. Honey has made a mental note to quiz him on how he manages to afford a car like this. She will do this when they get to the pub.

The pub is quiet, with just a few regulars sipping beer. A handful of couples are drinking and eating what looks like traditional pub food. Honey has a white wine and Carlo drinks a small bottle of beer, after telling Honey that he would move onto diet coke. Honey studies him intently. His nose is large and has clearly been broken at least once. His lips are full, with a scar on the top lip. His head is neatly shaven, and he has dark almond coloured eyes, which are surrounded by scars. He reminds Honey of a slightly over-the-hill boxer. He is rugged though, and she finds this attractive. His sleeves are rolled up, showing off his enormously powerful forearms with veins protruding as if under high pressure. 

The conversation flows nicely as they talk about various jobs they have had. Carlo tells Honey about his time as a nightclub bouncer. He tells her how one particular time he got into a fight with five huge Albanian men, ending up with him receiving several broken bones, including his nose, as well as internal bleeding. He was hospitalised for three weeks. His employer had paid him four hundred thousand pounds compensation as the lack of support at the club was held to be a health and safety breach.

Honey reflects that four hundred thousand is an awful lot and makes a mental note to do some on-line research when she has some time. Carlo’s phone pings again, as it has been doing all evening.

“You’re very in demand tonight - personal training bookings?” asks Honey.

“No, no, just some other business I’m involved in, imports and exports, you know,” explained a not very convincing Carlo. 

He then takes a couple of calls, apologising to Honey in advance as he disappears around a corner. She hears him speaking in Italian and he sounds aggravated, judging by how loudly he is shouting at the caller.

“These people are idiots,” says Carlo, returning carrying a diet coke and another glass of white wine for Honey. 

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

“Problems?”

“Nothing I can’t handle, Honey.” 

Carlo puts his phone on the table and Honey can just identify some words from the last text as she tries to read it upside down. She makes out some of the words, such as “shipment,” ”class A,” ”bribe,” and “tonight.” Carlo swoops up the phone before Honey can read any further. He looks at her intently and Honey wonders whether he has spotted her peeping.

It’s 10.30, Honey has drunk about five glasses of wine, which is four more than she is accustomed to; she is feeling rather tipsy and jolly. The car is parked in the corner of the car park and they walk to the car. Honey steps into the car and Carlo closes the passenger door before running around, opening the driver's door and he sits in the driver's seat.

“Would you like to come home for the best Italian coffee?” Carlo asked.

“I can’t, Carlo, I have to work tomorrow,” Honey answered honestly.

“But, it is nice and quiet here,” says Honey with a glint in her eye and she reaches over to kiss Carlo full on the mouth. 

Honey loosens Carlo's belt, undoes his trousers, unzips his fly and reaches into his briefs. He wriggles around and manages to get his trousers low enough for Honey to pull out his cock. Although it was dark, Honey can see it is an impressive-looking unit. It is just the kind of penis that she likes: thick, a nice big round dome, lots of protruding thick veins and a good size length. She circles his tip with her tongue, then opens her mouth to allow his head to slip between her lips while stroking his stem gently with her right hand. Carlo moans with pleasure and strokes the back of Honey’s neck. He then places his hand on the back of her head and slowly but steadily pushes Honey’s mouth further down his shaft.

Honey's deep-throating skills have improved dramatically over the last few weeks, owing to her time with her previous lover Kenton, and she enjoys the sensation of his thick cock choking her throat as it slips in deeper and deeper. Honey’s eyes start to water just as Carlo relaxes his grip, and she comes up for air. Carlo notices the tears seeping from her eyes, so he reaches over and gently licks them dry.

“That’s so sweet, thank you,” says Honey, and kisses him before going back to work on his cock.

She slides her mouth up and down his gnarly, angry looking cock, stopping occasionally to take a breath. Honey licks his dome, and slowly caresses his balls with her delicate fingers. Carlo moans as he approaches his orgasm. Honey is concerned that his sperm may ruin the interior of this beautiful car, so she braces herself, knowing she will have to capture every drop of his salty man juice.

Carlo moans as he begins his climax. At first, just a small amount of spunk touches Honey’s tongue, giving her a tantalising taste of what was to follow. The next spurt is more powerful. Honey opens her mouth as wide as possible, so she doesn’t miss a drop. The spunk shoots down her throat and she just manages to avoid the temptation to gag.

The next shot is more controlled and lands on the back of her tongue. She can really taste that wonderful, salty, manly taste of his semen. The last couple of shots fill her mouth with his warm liquid and she savours the taste before swallowing it all down. She has hardly spilt a drop. Honey cleans his cock with her tongue and Carlo produces a smart, initialled, cotton handkerchief, which Honey uses to clean her face and the one or two drops that had landed on the passenger seat. 

“Right, time to get you home,” he says.

Carlo starts the engine and puts the car in drive and pulls away.

He drives a little too quickly for Honey’s liking. As they approach her home, he asks if she will stay over at the weekend.

“I think so, I’ll text you to confirm,” Honey replies.


He pulls up outside her house, pecks her on the cheek and she goes inside to tell husband Tim all about her date.

Published 
Written by Tallguy222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments