Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

"Clare" - Chapter 16:- “Saturday Evening”

Events take an unusual and surprising twist...

We stepped through Brenda’s apartment front door; we were hungry for each other after our little talk. But as we moved to her bedroom, Brenda noticed that the telephone answering machine light was flashing. It was a message from my sister. Could I phone y...

Love & Nature Pt 4

Ragden makes an offer to Aria, Sarah, and Emily.

Ragden patted Sarah’s back reassuringly, then turned to Aria and Emily. He smiled at them. “I would like to climax again. Would any of you like to help?” Emily hesitated. Then glanced at Sarah, before looking back at Ragden. Her eyes filled with uncertain...

"Clare" - Chapter 15 - "A Future Understanding"

Brenda opens up about her life to Clare...

I was in Brenda’s dressing room, staring into her full-length mirror. Noises were coming down the corridor from my girlfriend's kitchen. It was where a late breakfast was being eaten, but I was not ready to join them. There was too much merriment going on...

Young Cunts - Act Two: How To Fuck Sausages And Mash

Riley encounters a mysterious stranger.

ACT TWO, SCENE ONE First a brief orchestral prelude, and we’re back to the RAF again, where it is still Friday 16th July 2060, but later in the afternoon. “Cocks and cunts!” Dr Dick held centre stage again. “It is time for us to proceed to the finale of t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Young Cunts - Act One: Shall We Start With Cunts?

The salad days of Emma Jane Cuntslicker

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. It was the age of headiness, of ambition, of imagination. It was the epoch of desire, indulgence and Pleasure. So it was in the season when the Enlightenment burst forth upon this Continent. After the p...

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Eight - Chapters 107-110

As Mac and Grace prepare for the birth of their second child, they find their sex life taking a back seat.

Chapter One Hundred-Seven As the weeks passed, Grace made several strategic moves to prepare for the birth of the daughter she and Mac so eagerly awaited. Having decided to take some extended time away from most of her duties as COO, she wanted to have ce...

Not long after that, we returned to our girlfriends, and I noticed a middle-aged woman dressed in a black concoction sitting between Brenda and Paula. The three of them stopped talking as soon as I approached. “This is Hazel,” Brenda said. “She is your ne...

"Clare" - Chapter 12:- Brenda’s Girl - “Rainbows - Part 1”

Brenda's set's Clare a little task to do, it is part of her lesbian education...

The Rainbow Bar, or as most people called it, “Rainbows” was firstly a drinking establishment, primarily used by females of the city, as it offered a warm, friendly place to socialise. Situated in the heart of the gay quarter, Rainbows was the best-known...

It was early Friday evening, and I stood there completely naked. I was on show, having been washed, prodded and then buffed by Paula as she tried to make me look beautiful, like a top model. As I stood there, both excited and yet scared. I looked into the...

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Seven - Chapters 103-106

Mac and Grace take care of business in L.A. and head home to New York.

Chapter One Hundred-Three Dani slept fitfully that night; the image of Grace and Mac seared in her brain. She woke with her hand between her thighs, knowing it was wrong to think of her friend and boss like this, but the scene was just too erotic for word...

Sanctum - Chapter 3

A stormy night, a passionate encounter, a sanctuary found - their story is just beginning.

The rolling thunder outside echoes my thundering pulse, fueling the primal need within me. The sight of her beneath me, her body willingly accepting mine, rekindles the flame of desire that rages within my veins. With a firm grip on her hair, I hold her s...