Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

Making A Connection

At last we reach the bed

I opened my mouth to speak, but Susan held a finger to her lips – this was not about conversation. Moving onto the bed, she raised her arse in the air; who needs language? My clothes hit the floor, and I turned to drink in the sight. This was a meeting of...

Irresistible!

What turns you on?

I don't know about you, but the one thing that gets me excited isn't seeing a beautiful woman. I do appreciate that, but it doesn't always dampen my panties. It's not hearing her sexy voice, even crying out in orgasm. Although I do love that sound as well...

I like Salty Meat

A nice piece of salty meat is an addictive snack

I like my meat salty. Jump in the ocean, get nice and clean and salty. Something about salty sex is so appetizing. Tasting and drinking your salty juices – whether XX or XY – is a snacktime favorite. Suck you off, swallow your stuff, lick you clean – then...

The Door Clicks Shut

Her room at last

We approached her room, and Susan passed me her cardkey. Taking the hint, I thrust it into the slot, to be rewarded with a green light. ‘So symbolic,’ I thought. The door clicked shut behind me, and I saw she had set up a dim light to cast a soft glow on...

Notes

Two co-workers are bored during a seminar.

Up for drinks after work? New place on 5th. Killer happy hour specials. Not sure. Supposed to hit gym. Why? Thought we'd talk (That thing from last week). You know. The supply closet... Well fuck. Didn't think you remembered. Was a bit drunk. Wasn't that...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The End Of The Affair

Sometimes you just have to end it

This was ridiculous. When his wife had come home unexpectedly, he’d bundled me out onto the balcony with my clothes and left me out there to get dressed, closing the curtains to hide me. As I pulled my knickers back on and straightened my dress, I decided...

Bi-curious, Why Wait?

There was only one way to find out

My friend admitted to me during a sexy chat that she was fully reconciled with the fact that she was bi-curious. I invited her to lunch at my house with another friend who was openly bi. We all got on famously and drank far too much wine. One friend excus...

Hooked At First Sight

The minute I walked in the joint ...

I walked into the dimly lit bar, the soft hum of conversation and clinking glasses filling the air. Then I saw her, Susan, sitting on a bar stool, a vision of effortless sexiness, her dark hair cascading over her shoulders and her eyes sparkling with a mi...

Checkmate

Don't get distracted mid-game

When she claimed the bishop, she ran her fingers lightly up and down the wooden chess piece. “Do you know why bashing the bishop is a euphemism for masturbation?” I shook my head. She held it up, examining it closely. “Apparently, they thought this looked...

The Fancy Car

It was private, but damn, it was chilly!

I was in a pinch, so my boyfriend’s parents invited me to live with them and seven of their ten children still at home. My boyfriend and I shared a room with his brother, the one with the fancy car parked in the garage all winter. One evening over dinner,...

Hubby's making lunch while I'm sunning outside, topless, chatting to my favourite couple from the Swinger site. “Ellie just sent me a picture of her husband teasing her nipples with an ice cube. Are you going to be a good boy and do the same?” Seconds lat...

What I Want

When you are alone, what is it you crave?

Push me against the wall and pin my hands above my head, parting my legs with yours. Bite my lip as you push my damp, lace panties aside and make me moan as your fingers caress and explore. Kiss my neck, make me wet, rub my throbbing clit, slide your cock...