Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Stories

We feature both female masturbation (masterbation) and male masturbation stories here.

A typical story will feature either teens, women, lesbians, young men or girls masturbating and exploring themselves for the first time.

Masturbating has been defined as the excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse. Closely akin to our toys section where external stimulus is involved.

The Unknown Caller

Janet received a call at work from an unknown person.

Hello there. I'm Janet. I'm in my early forties, divorced, and my kid is in college, so I'm very much on my own. Conversely, I manage a very successful real estate business, which keeps me extremely busy. In terms of sex, there's not much to discuss. I do...

The Goddess Awakes

As the goddess awakes, I worship her body, her pleasure my only concern.

The goddess moaned as she woke, a slight stretch undulating in a gentle wave down her body. She was facing away from me, on her stomach, her legs open in a scissor shape. Her black, tousled tresses were spread like mountain roots across the pillow and the...

You Deserve To Relax

An open and honest marriage turns into group masturbation

We are both very busy with our family, jobs, and the usual things most people get sidetracked with, but we have always made time to have sex and pleasure each other when needed. Over the course of time, we have even spiced up things by communicating our s...

The Assist

Sexual curiosity leads a young man to try his hardest to "get there"

When I was about twenty years old, my sexual curiosity started to broaden so that it included men as well as women. I was careful about how I worded that earlier part because there had always been a certain degree of curiosity about men. I wouldn’t say th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sublime

It's high time!

Distant chatter comes through the open door, ominously disruptive. How long has it been? Breakfast smells are tempting, yet not enough. Not now. Not for such hunger. ‘Up already! It’s getting cold.’ Quite the opposite. Pulsing heat, juices pooling, nipple...

The Walls Have Ears

I adore listening to my randy neighbours after hours

My neighbours were going at it again and I wasn't missing it for the world. The tumbler is already upended in my grip against the joining wall, my ear jammed to its base as her escalating sighs of arousal filter through, almost as clearly as if I were in...

Edge Of Bliss - Part 2

Her first handling of a cock results in an exceptionally good outcome.

Second Lesson The next day, Dani woke unexpectedly at the beginning of the morning twilight. She had a hot dream come sadly to an end, ironically because she was feeling uncomfortably warm in bed. Wearing her camisole and panties and a thin sheet over top...

One-To-One Live Chat

Telephone sex has never been so popular

After two failed relationships, I didn’t really have the energy or enthusiasm to start another, so for the past year, I’ve been going it alone. Trouble is, I’ve come to realise that I hate my new celibate lifestyle and that I need someone in my life, more...

A Hard Day At The Beach

An adventurous masturbator has underwater fun at a crowded beach.

Like most guys, I had learned to love masturbation pretty much as soon as I started getting hard-ons. I lost my virginity and began having sex with girls at the age of sixteen but, of course, I wasn’t having tons of sex back then. Most of my sexual enjoym...

Edge Of Bliss - Part 1

A young woman gets her first up-close exposure to a man

Living a very sheltered life, Dani never really had close contact with boys or men. She had no experience with what a man is like “down there”, having never really seen a naked one before, even in pictures. Some of her classmates at the all-girls private...