Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Stories

For all you romantics out there, here is our love stories section.

These are stories of romance and love, which are generally on a deeper relationship level than stories in other categories.

This story category focuses on falling in love, being in love, and developing a loving relationship. Please submit your real life or fictional love stories here.

The Love Show #6: In The Dark, We Remember The Light

Apart again, Sarah remembers her time in Patagonia

After the CRJ landed in Santiago, I bid farewell to others including David and especially Terri who had decided that I was her little sister! But we knew that in a few weeks, we’d reconnect in Whistler and I quickly connected to my A350 for the long flight home. Andy had given me a spare Surface and I now had a Rapid Response logon. There were several emails I needed to answer so they could complete my onboarding. Once I...

I woke at 4 AM in Ellie’s spare room, feeling surprisingly refreshed despite all the drama and tedium mere hours ago. After a quick shower, I pulled on a red Icebreaker 250 zip-up, last night’s jeans, and a thick polar fleece as it was cold outside and would be colder at my destination, though my heart would soon heat up there. I was shocked to see Ellie, normally useless until daylight, up and had pancakes ready. I wonde...

Parallel Lives: A Tale Of Almost Love

Two souls, perfectly matched but perpetually misaligned, dance through life in parallel, their almost-love shaping decades of longing, what-ifs, and bittersweet almost-encounters.

Chapter 1: The First Encounter Sarah Brennan's heart raced as she approached James Foster in the university library. His tousled brown hair and striking green eyes made her breath catch. As their eyes met over his copy of "Pride and Prejudice," an electric current seemed to pass between them. "Hi," Sarah said, her voice husky. "I'm Sarah. I couldn't help but notice what you're reading." James's gaze roamed appreciatively...

Calling His Bluff - Part 6

When the truth is revealed, choices must be made. Series finale.

On the Sunday before Labor Day, I stood at my living room window and stared out at the line of cars parked in front of Myles's house. I'd wanted to avoid being one of the first guests at the party, forced to make small talk with Dana while she waited for others to arrive. But it looked like I couldn't put off going any longer. Though Myles had insisted I didn't need to bring anything, I knew better than to show up emptyha...

The Love Show #4: Alone in The Dark

Andy's sudden week apart from Sarah

Walking up the GX’s steps, I turned around and blew Sarah a kiss. I’ve seen this in happen in the movies and thought it was contrived. But this was from the deepest part of my soul, and I saw it had hit her soul like a freight train. I really had no choice leaving: two guys laid out with COVID and one with a broken leg meant that if I didn’t go, nobody would be available to do ground support on the deployed aircraft. If I...

38 - Happy Birthday To Me - Part 2

I finally got through to Carole!

Lying on the sofa in Hazel's lounge, it wasn't long before I was joined by Ginny. She was wearing just panties and a T-shirt. "Hi, Vee," was her tentative greeting. "How are you?" She sat on the end of the sofa. "Hey, what a night!" she said. "Yeah, what a night!" I replied. "I'm OK." Ginny reached out and stroked my leg. She was well short of my pants. I was also wearing my shirt. "Actually, I'm not OK. I'm pretty pissed...

The Love Show #3: Dreaming In The City Of Sorrows

Sarah's sudden week apart from Andy

Standing at the BizJet Terminal, I saw Andy walk up the steps and blow me a kiss. I silently cried harder as I already missed the guy that I loved in many ways so soon after meeting him: his respect and care for me manifested within a minute of me arriving at the altar in the Up and Down. He deepened my respect for him when he had playfully tried it on at the kiss: he showed that he was attracted to me but also respected...

“Oh shit – darn it – ugh.” Cynthia jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Then I heard a long-satisfied sigh of relief. She came back and crawled in next to me and tucked her head on my shoulder. “Good morning.” She purred. “Happy New Year. Feel better?” I chuckled. “Yes, Daddy. We feel much better. I guess that may happen at all hours. It’s like it hits all of a sudden.” Cynthia was happy. “So, ah – no long trips?” “...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Lori At The Cabin

Her big alabaster breasts were fully exposed and her large areolas wrinkled in the cool air as her nipples pointed out a good three quarters of an inch.

Lori's parents owned a cabin in the North Georgia Mountains just below the Tennessee line. Lori was thirty-two and quite the bitch. She felt entitled and too good for any man. She was, however, stunningly beautiful. Her long, flowing red hair draped down to her ass. She was tall at 5'10" with a thin waist that accented her perky bubble butt. Her legs were long and strong. Lori's face was perfect, with big green eyes, pout...

The Last Dance - Part Five

Lights will guide you home...

Natalie waited impatiently for the display on the stick in her hand to show one or two lines. Seth sat with her, holding her hand. These few minutes felt like a lifetime. “You look at it; I can’t,” she said suddenly. Her emotions swirled as she wished for an outcome she knew would be less than ideal. “One line,” he answered. “Not pregnant,” she said, interpreting the results for him. Then she burst into tears. “That’s a g...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 31 - The Year Changes

Cynthia and Jack celebrate the New Year - "with Jacquline"

Boy! Did we sleep in? It was just before twelve when I woke up. Cynthia was still sleeping. I’m glad, she has been on the go the past three days. I pushed the coffee maker's button and headed to the bathroom. I tried to be quiet when I went past the bed, but I was caught. Cynthia was waking up. “What time is it, Jack?” The question was followed by a yawn. “High noon,” I said quietly. “NOON! Are you kidding me?” Cynthia sa...

The Last Dance - Part Four

Natalie forms a truce with Seth's mom.

Natalie sat next to Seth’s hospital bed and prayed. It was a long, grueling night as she waited for him to wake up. When her fiancé opened his eyes, she felt a massive sense of relief. “My time is supposed to be up before yours, so you need to stick around, pal. You promised this girl a trip down the aisle, remember?” Seth grinned weakly. “Not gonna die yet, Nat. Gotta keep my promise.” Tears escaped her eyes as she gripp...

I'm Sarah, thirty-seven and an HR Business Partner. I live in a smallish town and own my own house. I love to take photos: mostly scenery either locally or abroad and I have shot a few weddings as favours to friends and have won a few prizes for some of my landscapes when I’ve entered competitions. I love to be in the outdoors, hiking, running or just soaking nature in. My hair is shoulder length and naturally brown-black...

The Last Dance - Part Three

Seth and Natalie tell their parents about their engagement.

Natalie and Seth decided that inviting both sets of parents to dinner at a nice restaurant would be the best way to announce their engagement to them. “They will be less likely to overreact in a public setting,” Seth said. Nat chuckled. “I agree.” “How’s the head today?” he asked, cupping her face with his hands. “It’s days like these that I could forget that I have a terminal brain tumor. Thanks to the pain medications,...

I'm Andy: a mid-thirties IT professional. My love life wasn't great - mostly as I was working away a lot, so I decided to apply for The Love Show where experts match couples and valiantly hope that they find love in ten episodes. I explained to the panel that simply, too much work meant I wasn't at home enough to sustain relationships, but that had changed recently as I had taken a new job that explicitly had minimal trav...