Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

A kiss

My poem on the meaning behind such a simple act

A simple kiss can go so far From the surface of your skin To the core of your heart But what is a kiss, if not for pressed lips? It is a promise that cannot be missed A promise to be here no matter what With the touch of your lips, I worry not For when we...

Box of Sorrow

Something sad to hide away

There's a box beneath my bed, Full of words I never said, Letters that I wrote in vain, Wrapped in ribbon, tied in pain. Every night, I hear it call, From the shadows, down the hall, A whisper from the past, so clear, A melody of every tear. Oh, this box...

Colliding Hearts

Two hearts collide in an hour of anguish

I cannot reverse our hands of time And may never see if this may end. I only ask that you please forgive me And dream again, my precious friend. Gaze into my eyes and hold me tight As we let go on a weightless flight. Gliding over our darkest shadows Acro...

Her Presence

Resting in someone special

To rest in her presence Her softness and warmth Pressing against me The gentle feel of her breathing Calm now resting from its fevered pitch our scent redolent I find contentment as I draw your eyes to mine awakening your sight out of the clouds within yo...

The Monster’s Darkness

Loneliness transforms what once was bright into a darkness and an empty shell creating a monster

She looked and saw past what I had become Under the weight of loneliness Where I wear the universe like a cloak pressed around me pinned holding me close dragging me closer to the black hole of its wild womb ~ She gathers up the shards of warm fire laught...

My Nourishment

She knows she needs time, space and understanding, He knows he needs her

She realised that sometimes you need to go somewhere where you can gather with thoughts and a break from the hustle and bustle She went to him for his poetry undressed her slowly each button clinging to eternity an urgent moment yet it’s tempo very unrush...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Words That Touch

Words unlock the mind to allow my fingers to caress

Words are magic they have power Words aren't written to stay locked up in paper cages They're made to fly away in your thoughts ~ I want to scale your every inch From head to toe from mouth to chin Your arms against my heart as they clinch Sending shivers...

Her Sonnet

Words can have such an affect when they are said in the right way at the right time

She said Write me a sonnet of beauty an ode from your Lips One's that gently poise Encompassing my attention as your silk-like words cascade and I innocently Trip Falling deeper and deeper still They speak of epic fantasies Full of lust and heated Thrills...

Dancing In The Wind

Just to be in the dance of love

I asked Are you willing to dance with my wind? she answered I am the branch swaying any direction your whispered breezes take me I walk in layered petals letters to you scattered bits and pieces my soul my desires like notebook hearts ready to burst open...

Whispers In Braille

How he reads me

His fingers whisper across my skin Reading me like a page in braille Intently pedantic mischievously Exploring each quiver and shimmer They chart a story with enchanting slowness across curves and hollows Resonating in the rising tide of slumberous desire...

Bound To Him

I am completely tethered to his wants

Bound to him beyond the flesh It is He who sets my spirit free Kneeling... Humbly in submission Forever faithful my devotion and unwavering Love will always be key I want Him to touch me I want Him to play with me I want Him to lick kiss and bite me to le...