Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Stories

Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women.

These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women.

Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

Uncharted Desires

Two friends explore boundaries, igniting hidden passions

The flickering light of scented candles cast dancing shadows across the small dorm room. Amie sat cross-legged on her bed, nervously twirling a strand of her mousy brown hair around her finger. Across from her, perched on the edge of the desk, was Amanda, her roommate and best friend since freshman orientation. Amanda exuded confidence, from her perfectly styled blonde hair to her mischievous green eyes that seemed to hol...

Help Desk Part 4

Paula & Geneen continue their shower with Mark

As Geneen told her version of the first time she and Paula got together, we continued to wash each other under the pulsating spray of the shower. Geneen paid special attention to Paula as she described their caresses, duplicating them in real life as she told of that day. We moved around in the shower, and we were soon clean and more than a little aroused by Geneen’s words. I reached out and turned off the water, and grab...

Help Desk Part 3

Geneen explains how she & Paula met up

Geneen, Paula and I went from the bedroom into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. The massage setting on the showerhead seemed to be the best choice as we moved beneath the water. The rhythm of the pulsing stream felt so sensual on our already sensitized bodies – the afterglow of our recent sexual calisthenics was with us still. I adjusted the temperature of the water so that it was warm enough to feel good for all o...

The Secret Rhythm Of Her Soul

I am not a romantic. What I crave and provide is the kind of breath-taking sex that can change a woman's outlook on life forever. This is what makes me dangerous.

There is no name for a woman like me. Most people would prefer to keep me chained in their fantasies than admit there might be a real chance of meeting me in the street one day. Life has been good to me. I have it all - looks, money, university accolades, a great job, a top range sports car, and several penthouse apartments around the world. Some might say I'm a great catch, but those who know me would be more inclined to...

Rooftop Risque (part one?)

Savannah meets a sexy woman on the roof

My heart pounds as I take the steps three at a time. I don’t know where I’m going except up. Out. I don’t stop running until I reach the heavy metal door at the top of the staircase and push past it. My chest is heaving, my pulse racing a mile a minute. The door shuts behind me with a loud clunk, and a sinking feeling melts through me. I try the door handle. Fuck. Fuck. Panic surges through me, and then disappears as an o...

Expanding Horizons

Colette continues her lesbian explorations

At first glance of the room, anyone walking by the apartment window looking in would’ve thought it was cleaning day. There were a couple of small piles of clothes thrown on the floor and multiple cushions pulled off the couch. But looking further in, that glance would have also revealed two naked women entwined tightly on the ground, breathing heavily and glistening with sweat. Colette, lying on one of the cushions, has a...

And On The Seventh Day, She Came

Lily and Elana have quite the reunion after being apart for a few days.

I step out of the shower just as my phone vibrates on the counter. I reach for it, dripping water on the fogged up screen as I slide my finger from one side to the other to unlock it. A smile breaks out across my face as I read her text. Elana: Just landed. Should be home in about a half hour. Butterflies erupt inside my belly. She’s only been gone a week, but my God, I’ve missed her so much! I almost feel ridiculous, bei...

A Brat, Her Mistress, A Wet Sunday Down Under

Aussie Amy, having left her Canadian girlfriend in their apartment, returns with the shopping …

Rat-a-tat. Rat-a-tat? “Hey, I’ve forgotten my key…” Rat-a-tat-tat! “Hurry up little whore—" Rat-a-tat-tat-tat! “Get your bloody arse into gear and open the front door.” “So sorry, Miss. I can’t.” “For fuck’s sake, whyever not. These groceries aren’t getting any lighter.” “Following orders, Miss. Sorry.” “What … Whose?” “Yours, of course, Miss.” “Never ever suggested not letting your Mistress into her own apartment.” “Sorr...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Meeting Her

The day I met her for the first time.

Her hair looked like spun gold, and her eyes were filled with pain and joy. When she smiled at you, it was like the two of you shared a secret. Every movement she made was elegant and deliberate; even the way her wrist arched as she took up a pen was beautiful. I couldn't help but watch her. She was like a beautiful, vivid rainbow that I couldn't take my eyes away from. I knew I shouldn't. I knew it wasn't right of me to...

End Of Term

Miss Susan's first year over and we go to a fancy dress disco.

Back to the office on Monday morning; the usual bra, stockings and suspender belt with a skirt suit. As usual, Miss Chantelle seated at my desk, waiting for me to kneel and beg to greet her properly. Once I had finished French kissing her arsehole, I went for the coffee. As I was getting it, the young secretary, Janice, came in. Nudging me, she said, "Get me one too, while you're there, Jo." Then, with a giggle, "You didn...

Hole on the Wall

Jodie had sex with his girlfriend, but he wanted so much more!

Jodie licks a cherry from her cocktail and sips the strong vodka concoction. Her pussy is damp, she is longing to be wet. She needs to have her brains fucked out of her tonight. She looks hot and sexy as the Hawaiian sun glares down on her at the exclusive hotel in Honolulu. Her blonde hair waving in the wind and brushing against her tanned skin. She is going commando under a lemon evening dress which trails down to her a...

Meeting Claire: Part 2, A Night At The Hilton

A week after my encounter with the sexy teen (19 year old} Claire she arranges us to meet and fuck in a room at the Hilton.

Just as Claire had said in her phone text to me, the room key was waiting for me at the front desk of the Hilton. I took the elevator to the eighth floor, a twenty-something blonde woman wearing a robe rode with me but got off on the pool level. I wondered if she could pick up the scent of my pussy. I was that turned on in anticipation of spending a night with Claire, the hot teen girl I had fucked in a restaurant washroo...

Score 49 49
12
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Love In Every Shade

“You've been missing my tits for a while, haven't you?”

Katherine stared at her phone and clutched her luggage. She knew she shouldn't be looking down when she was supposed to be finding her ride in a new place. But she was too anxious not to text her friend and ensure she was coming for the fiftieth time. To anyone who just happened to look at her that morning, they would be taken aback. She wore a conservative, knee-length outfit with extremely heavy makeup and huge eye bags...

Score 1 1
1
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Initiation. Pt 2

Playtime throws up a surprise.

I sighed again. The initiation continued. I was desperate to rub myself to climax, as the wooden dildos worked inside me, the one only partly inside, revolving around the other, fully in me, stretching my cunnie in a circular motion. “This is torture,” I groaned. Looking to Chrissie. I pleaded, “rub me off Chrissie - please.” “Sorry teen slut,” she replied, “we have to torture you, it’s your initiation. “Each girl has it...

Firsts & Lasts At The Mall

Dara gives Bri a bad girl dare to keep her occupied at work.

“I wish I were going with you,” I complained, while I watched Dara put on her makeup for an afternoon shift at the Angel Room club. I was lying on the couch of her apartment, wrapped in a knitted blanket, trying to preserve the warmth she had left behind in the cushions for a few minutes longer. The TV was dark, the obscure rom-com she’d shared with me this morning long finished. “Can you imagine?” Dara giggled, pausing h...