Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Stories

Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women.

These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women.

Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

Firsts & Lasts At The Mall

Dara gives Bri a bad girl dare to keep her occupied at work.

“I wish I were going with you,” I complained, while I watched Dara put on her makeup for an afternoon shift at the Angel Room club. I was lying on the couch of her apartment, wrapped in a knitted blanket, trying to preserve the warmth she had left behind...

Melina's Birthday

The birthday celebration of a young woman who marveled at many women for pleasure and love

Two weeks later, in that same masturbation club, a "squirt shower" took place. That's what I called it, because I had never before witnessed so many jets of vaginal fluid. In my mind I remember with enchantment the strongest moment of that night. The birt...

A Lesbian Masturbation Club

An exclusive lesbian bar has a secret door to an orgiastic world

It was with Monica that I visited a masturbation club for the first time. It was a lot of pleasure that we gave each other in that spacious place. There were at least nineteen of us women there, rubbing each other, each in her own way, while we accompanie...

Rebecca

Tricked into going to a lesbian party where she discovered something new about herself.

Rebecca couldn’t believe she had let herself be talked into this. It felt like she was selling her soul. She had come out west to start college and further her dream of becoming an actress, but the only roles she could get were minor ones with few lines....

Lesbian Revenge Part 2

Tina is blackmailed to auction herself off at a lesbian club.

Tina stared angrily at the door that belonged to a woman who worked under her and reluctantly knocked on it. Even with her resting bitch face, she was a beautiful woman. She had long black hair, dark brown eyes, and a well-formed body that she hid away ou...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Weekend With Miss Chantelle

Miss Susan needs the weekend to herself, so I am sent to Miss Chantelle and meet Miss Aaliyah.

Miss Susan's exams were now upon us and I kept out of her way, while she revised before each one, just doing the housework and laundry, making sure she was comfortable. In the office, I was now completely accustomed to finding Miss Chantelle seated at my...

Sarah's Special Spa Day

My regular masseuse wasn't there, but the sexy replacement was divine.

The dappled light of the early morning sun filtering through the blinds and the chirping of robins woke me up early. Usually, I wake up horny, but today was exceptional. My pussy ached with need. My fingers toyed with my smooth wet pussy and clit, rubbing...

Cynthia Has Her Second And Third

Less than forty-eight hours after having her first female, Cynthia has two more.

Cynthia The door had barely shut after the kids left to go home, and I was already naked again with Brian's face in my twat. After two more orgasms, Brian begged off to get a drink and have a seat. "Baby, you know that I love you, but you're going to have...

Elodie and Cora - One Night Stand

It doesn’t have to be forever, just one night of filth.

Elodie The club was a heartbeat on loudspeaker, bass rattling through her blood and bones as she moved like water on the crowded dance floor. That feeling she craved, permission to let go and just feel, block out the impersonal city streets, and let her b...

Randy Nurse Ch. 04

Cassandra reveals why she is quiting to her best friend, Becky, and checks in one last time with her favorite intern...

Chapter Four “Okay, but I only have like- fifteen minutes to talk,” Becky said as Cassandra hustled the two of them into the single stall employee bathroom in the ER. It wasn’t unusual for two female nurses/doctors to go in there to talk and hang out for...