Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Amazon Chased Ch. 01

In an ancient time, a young man is kidnapped by sex deprived Amazon warriors when he trespasses in their forest.

I bumped and rolled in the sack as I was dragged along the forest for what felt like hours. It had been long enough that I stopped wondering about who kidnapped me and why, but I could only ponder over my own ailments. The cuts, bruises, and broken bones I sustained in the capture and the travel since. It was only weeks prior that I had set out on my adventure, leaving my village and family behind. Being eighteen now, I h...

Hood

It turned out Red was an animal in bed…

Little Red Riding Hood was walking home after a long day. The tides of life hadn't precisely drifted her way since she was a young girl. She still had the red hood, but she was, in fact, a grown-ass woman now, and there weren't many prospects on the horizon, so she didn't have much left in the tank. Grandma had left her the house, but the mortgage was in arrears, and creditors were nipping at her ass. She could have inher...

What Lies Beneath

Only a pure heart can receive a gift from Poseidon.

Finn sits naked at the water’s edge, leaning back on his palms. Surrendering to the surrounding calm, his cock lies languorously against his thick thigh as his expansive chest steadily rises and falls with the swell of the sea. He awaits dawn—his favourite time—the time between the last whispers of night and the first breath of day. Then it comes. Colours slowly penetrate the darkness as stars disappear one by one before...

The Sake Of Intervention

Sometimes moving on requires a little persuasion

Saturday Morning There isn’t anything unique about this morning. Claire slept in a little longer than usual, having made herself a cup of coffee and returning to the bedroom for her morning routine. Sean carries a half empty cup into the hallway when he stops. He can see Claire in their bedroom, idly going through a couple of drawers wearing her nightshirt. Her body is slender with long legs, the shirt stopping half way d...

Voyage Across the Night

Just because a woman has needs doesn't mean that I can't fulfill my needs as well.

"How can I help you, Lieutenant?" I asked. I knew her request would irritate me, but in a ship this small, with its limited crew, politeness was the only way to maintain sanity. "Don't be like that, Parker," she schmoozed, purposefully leaving off my Ensign rank. "You know what I want, and you know it will be fun. We're doing our last jump in fifteen minutes, and it's probably my last chance at Sublime Eternity." "There's...

The Prince And The Sprite

She appeared out of the mist, the most beautiful creature the Prince had ever laid eyes upon.

Prince Paul was first in line to become king. He was the eldest born and had two younger brothers and one younger sister. He dwelt in a time when the earth was young. Fairies, Sprites, Elves, Trolls, Sorcerers, and Ogres still lived throughout the land. The four-hundred-year war of men had ended ten years prior. After the war, the known world created twelve kingdoms. King Jonus, (Paul's father) was king of the seventh kin...

The Naked Heroine: Part 1

A woman discovers an enchanted cape that gives her the power to fight crime, and have powerful orgasms.

Clitsville was a small beach town located in south Florida. The town was the capital of sex toy shops. The shops distributed toys all over the country, and those sales helped keep the town going. One night, the beach was calm, and the air was crisp. A mysterious man walked down the beach in the darkness and admired a glowing gadget that he held in his hands. “This will make everyone in Clitsville the same as me,” the myst...

Kingdom of Elyria, The Newcomers

New arrivals land to the far west of the kingdom

The air was thick with the scent of crushed grass and wildflowers as the newcomers took their first tentative steps into the lush and bountiful countryside of Elyria's westernmost region. Their eyes, accustomed to the harsh light and dusty air of their homeland, struggled to adjust to the verdant landscape that stretched out before them. The sky was an impossibly vibrant blue, unmarred by the smog and smoke that had once...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Grand Feast

The Grand Feast at the Vyborg Estate takes place

It was the night of the grandest feast in all of Elyria, and the entire kingdom seemed to be gathered at the Vyborg Estate. Lords and ladies, knights and nobles, all in their finest silks and velvets, adorned with gems and gold. The air was thick with the scent of roasting meats and spices, and the sound of laughter and clinking glasses filled the Great Hall. Lord Wilhelm, the host of this extravagant affair, stood atop t...

Lost In Space 1

A crew lost in space, also lost their inhibitions.

2060- USS Robinson Space Research vessel: Being on a ship with seven other people got boring at times, there was only so much time we could spend together before we got bored of each other's company. This mission was only supposed to last six months or at least that’s what we thought when we signed up. Even though I was single, at first, sexual relationships were completely off the table. Most of the crew were in committe...

The Invisible Woman - Exploring The Neighbourhood

Exploring the hidden parts of the neighbourhood, without being seen

It took a couple of nights before I had the courage to go outside. I had to be careful, as I could not wear any clothing, including shoes. The first couple of nights, I stay in my garden, looking around. My garden is closed, so I am not not visible from the road. It is a strange experience, feeling the wind on every part of your body. Walking around naked also means that my boobs are swinging freely, which is a very stran...

A dark cloud passed suddenly overhead, accompanied by a strange sound that made her pause and look up. “Very curious,” she exclaimed softly at the sight. Far above her was a flock of the strangest looking birds she had ever seen for they were wearing bright red coats with polished brace buttons and their tails were not feathered. Instead, they trailed along behind them like lengths of rope. She peered skyward, squinting a...

Kingdom Of Elyria, The Estate Of Vyborg

A beautiful young maiden visits the Vyborg estate

It was a crisp autumn morning in the Kingdom of Elyria, and the dew hung heavy on the emerald-green grass like tiny pearls. A gentle breeze rustled through the leaves of the ancient oak trees that lined the winding path, their branches reaching out like gnarled old fingers to touch the sky. The sun peeked over the horizon, casting a warm golden light across the landscape, illuminating the spiderwebs that stretched between...

Elysian Fertility Solutions - Chapter One

Dystopian future about a population crisis

Prologue It started slowly, the male sperm count in the world's population had been in slow decline for hundreds of years before it suddenly accelerated at an alarming rate. Scientists put this decline down to a variety of reasons, pollution, lifestyle choices such as tight-fitting clothing, diet, and general health in particular. Soon it was discovered that only one in every 500k men were fertile. The result was that wit...

I slammed the door behind me as I stormed out of the house and into the backyard. I sat in one of the patio chairs and tried to think of anything else but the fight over my joining the volleyball team. I was so furious I could scream. I just wanted to be me. I just wanted to be left alone. “You have been a cheerleader since junior high dear, try something new. Maybe if you were more like some of the other girls you wouldn...