Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Water Sports Stories

Also referred to as pee play or golden showers, these stories feature erotic play involving urination.

Activities might involve peeing in front of someone, or on them or even drinking a lover's piss. There’s nothing like the ache of a full bladder or the growing wet spot on tight pants to enhance your sexual desire.

A fetish in which a heady mixture of humiliation and intimacy are often woven tightly together.

My Wife's Extreme Sexual Desire

Wife Lives Out Extreme Sexual Fetish

I came through the door from work, Joan was sitting in the kitchen, and right away, I knew something had changed. I could see the excitement and determination in my wife's face. Joan spoke with authority, "We are going out tonight. I need my body to be fucked hard and nasty, to be used and abused. All day I have not been able to get these thoughts of extreme lust from my mind. You will do whatever I ask without question....

Pussy Riot In The Ladies' Room

Be careful which band shirt you're wearing. It might come across as an unfulfilled wish.

I was still trying to shrug my conscience away when her surprisingly talented lips sucked my oversized pacifier. No need to lecture me on the disgusting analogy. It was how it felt. My own birth was closer to Malcolm McLaren’s promo stunt with his very much intendedly scandalous casting band featuring the underwhelmingly incapable bass player than to her parents’ tryst that lead to her existence after all. A lot closer. B...

Pee On Me, Baby

The peeing just got more intense and erotic

An act, no matter how erotic, over some time, can become routine and lose its appeal. That is what happened to me and R. All the excitement of watching and being watched started to become stale and I had to come up with something to keep it hot. Thank goodness for Tumblr and its insanely erotic ideas. It has been six months since I first asked R to pee in front of me. From the first trickle of pee that dribbled from her p...

Getting My Freak On

Massage with a filthy happy ending

I always had a pee fetish that I kept to myself for so long. Something about watching girls pee and being able to witness them at their most vulnerable, it's just so erotic and desirable. I had craved something real as the pee porn that had been my staple for getting off was losing its appeal to me. Never would I have thought that my fantasy would be made true at a shady massage parlor. I am a thirty-three-year-old male,...

A Trademan's Fantasy Comes True

A tradesman walks into bizarre fantasy

I had a call from one of my regular landlord customers who said he had a problem with a lock at his property, so I arranged to pop in and check it out in the early afternoon. I pulled up to the impressive bungalow and rang the bell, the door was answered by a lady, and I explained that I was the locksmith and had come to have a look at a lock for Bob. She said, “Best pop in there and see Bob, he's the one that called you....

New Places for Naughty Peeing

New premises equals new naughty places for the female staff to pee

Business had been blooming and the company had relocated to new premises. This might have been wonderful for the management but for many of the female staff, this meant that they had been deprived of a lot of naughty fun given that the attic archive had been a fun place to use for a naughty toilet! Anyways, not to be outdone, the female staff, most of which were now seriously into the fun aspect of relieving one’s piss in...

Score 31 31
8
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

From C-Suite to P-Suite

A powerful CEO makes it rain

Lisa fiddled with her phone with irritation. Five texts and three exclamation point emails since she barged into the room just a half-hour ago! All of her reports knew full well not to bother her on a Friday night unless it was truly urgent. Did all these things really need the CEO to weigh in? She put her phone into "do not disturb" mode. Whatever it was would have to wait. These Fridays with Marcus were too precious, an...

Spraying for Forgiveness

My girlfriend Daphne “punishes” her roommate for a bad deed, sharing our new kink in the process.

“You just made us a lot of trouble, Teresa Anne,” my girlfriend Daphne told her college roommate. “There will be consequences. For you.“ Tessa looked back at Daphne, bewildered. She clearly had no idea what she'd done wrong. Or what kind of “consequences” Daph had in mind. The previous night, Tess had gone out drinking, apparently intent on finding a suitable man. This left Daphne and me to enjoy a lovely romantic dinner...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Daphne's Bath Accident

All that warm wetness down there got me a little too relaxed.

I had been going down on my girlfriend Daphne in the bathtub for a few minutes. I knew she wouldn’t likely come this way, but she was on a high moaning plateau and enjoying it anyway. For fun, I slipped a finger inside her back door, something I hadn’t done before. I felt a little squirt of a tangy fluid and she tensed up. No, she wasn’t squirting. This was definitely pee. It was a Friday night. Daphne’s college roommate...

Oh, That Kind Of Shower

My kinky, submissive lover reveals her kinks for degrading humiliation and golden showers

I hadn’t decided which I liked more, the fact that he surprised me by renting a hot tub for the weekend or the way the jets were pounding a hard, steady, massaging stream of water right onto my throbbing pussy. I was so fucking horny to begin with, that I only had sex on my mind until I saw my pre-birthday surprise. The hot tub was in the backyard, dozens of lit candles around it, a plate of grapes and fruits at the ready...

Frat Party Confessions

Emma decides the best time to tell her BF about her secret kink is at a frat party, what could go wrong? or more like, what could go right?

Wally’s leg jittered a lot when he had to pee. It turned me on to no end but I had no idea how to break it to him that I got so turned on watching him pee. Or need to pee and dance around. Watersports wasn’t exactly a well-looked-upon fetish, even in kinky circles. But it made me so hard, every time. Even after I started HRT - and erections were more challenging. Watersports got me bone-hard in seconds. It was just what d...

He Had An Appointment

He had to leave for an appointment so I took an appointment for my cock up his wife's butt.

I parked my car where I usually did. After placing the cover on it, I was ready to walk into the house. I saw him then, leaving the house with a bag. "Going to get groceries, Dan?" I asked him. "I have an appointment. I'll see you when I get back." He answered. "Have a safe drive." I walked into the house and locked the door behind me. My wife was supposed to be at work for another hour. His wife, on the other hand, was d...

My Filthy Mediterranean Goddess

"A loud sound of pleasure comes from you, as your piss once again fills my glass"...

There you are, waiting for me. After knowing you for more than ten years, we finally meet. It is in the middle of the day; you are standing outside a café in London. The place where we agreed to meet many years ago, but up until now, it has only been a fantasy. I recognize you from a long distance, and I stop to look at you before you see that I am here. Your black hair, your golden skin, your femininity and your calm mov...

(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Water gushed all around Tom as he drifted down the river. Warm, wet, velvety walls enclosed his rigid member, and he let his gaze follow the direction of his thrust, past a belly button, then up, up, over an impossibly elongated torso, then further up, even as the water disappeared and he fell... back into wakefulness, staring at the cracked paint on the ceiling of his student bedroom. The sound of pouring water hadn’t go...

It Started in the Men's Room

I wet, got wet, and also got wet.

I was out of my seat and heading for the aisle before the lights came up for intermission. I knew what beer did to me, I knew I shouldn’t have had one before the show started, but there I was with an overladen bladder, shoving the other audience members aside as politely as plausible. There was a line outside of the downstairs’ ladies’ room already, so I rushed to the one upstairs, where the line was even longer. I really...