Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And More.

"Joan's Lust For This Black Stud Is Still To Be Satisfied."

51
6 Comments 6
1.8k Views 1.8k
918 words 918 words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story, please press like. Comments are always welcome and appreciated. There are pictures on my profile media section, relating to the story."

Joan woke up early in the morning, with a black cock resting in her mouth, her mind quickly remembering yesterday's romantic evening with a special guest. Joan remembered how Jim had seduced her, right in front of her husband, in the parlor, bathroom, and kitchen, and finally in the master bedroom. Now she lay next to him suckling his beautiful cock, bringing his long thick cock back to life.

Jim stirred as the lust inside Joan began to build, causing the intensity of her stroking and sucking his manhood to increase. Jim's cock tasted so good, from the fucking he had given her the night before. The aroma of the fucking, rising from both their bodies, was making Joan so fucking horny. Joan had one hand between her legs, caressing her horny fucked cunt, as she consumed Jim's cock.

Joan felt Jim's hands pulling her lips off his now fully erect cock to his lips. He passionately kissed Joan as he pulled her body on top of him. Joan felt his swollen cock against her cunt, as they continued to hold each other close while kissing.

Jim finally said, "I need to go to the bathroom and pee."

Joan responded, "I will join you, as I am just about to let my full bladder loose of my golden juices, all over you and the bed. Maybe we can share golden showers? I love the feel of warm piss flowing over my body. I am so naughty."

They crawled from the bed, giggling and holding hands as they headed to the bathroom shower. Joan sat on the bench seat with Jim's swollen cock dangling in front of her face. Joan could not help herself as her hand caressed Jim's beautiful black cock, which was about to cover her with his golden piss. As the piss started flowing from the tip of his cock, she directed the golden shower, from her lips to her cunt. Joan moaned in pleasure as his warm piss ran down her body, "God, that feels so fucking good, so warm and exhilarating. I will lick your pissy cock dry when you finish covering my body with your golden shower."

Joan leaned forward as his piss stream subsided, taking his pissy cock into her lips, she sucked his dripping cock like a true cock sucker. When she finished, Jim leaned down and kissed her pissy lips while caressing her soaked breasts and cunt with his large hands. Jim's kiss was so passionate.

Joan stood up, piss dripping from her body, and encouraged Jim to lie down on the large shower tile floor. She straddled his body, her cunt right over his large cock and balls. "Are you ready for my golden piss, to shower your body?" Jim nodded yes as he stared at her dripping cunt, waiting and watching for the golden shower about to cover his body.

LindseyFlower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindseyFlower

Within seconds Jim saw the piss squirt from Joan's cunt lips and land on his swollen jewels. His mind was racing as her warm piss covered his body. He had never seen a woman piss before, watching her piss squirt from her cunt lips was exhilarating as her warm golden shower covered his body, from his jewels to his lips. He did not want Joan's golden shower to end as he lay in her warm piss on the shower floor.

Joan slowly lowered her piss-covered body down onto Jim, guiding his soaked cock into her pissy cunt. Jim watched as his long cock disappeared inside her body. She started riding his swollen cock, her eyes full of lust, with a loud splashing sound as she bottomed out on his cock with each stroke. Joan was in seventh heaven as his huge long cock messaged the inside of her most delicate areas. She was in complete control of the fucking and loved it.

Jim reached up and pulled Joan's upper body down to his, as she continued to ride his cock, harder and harder. Joan could see Jim's body stiffening, she knew he was about to fill her with his seed. A loud gasp from his lips sent her over the top, squirting her juices all over his cock and balls. Joan continued riding his cock as his juices flowed from her body.

When Joan finally stopped fucking his cock, she collapsed on his pissy fucked body. They were together as one for the longest time as they held each other close. Joan finally rose, his cock dripping with cum, fell from her cunt. They helped each other to their feet in the wet shower, and their bodies came together as they hugged and kissed passionately.

Jim reached for the shower control and turned on the water, with no words spoken between them. They washed and showered each other clean with tender loving care. Joan was drying Jim's smooth black body when she finally spoke. "Will you be coming to dinner tonight? I want to spend more time with you. I don't feel we have learned enough about each other yet."

Jim pulled her into his arms, her face buried in his chest. "I think you are right, we have a lot more to share. I would love to join you and your husband for another evening. What time should I arrive?"

Joan replied, "Just come home with my husband, I will be waiting. I will spend the day thinking about last night, and what our evening together tonight might bring. I want to make tonight special for you."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments