Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniform Stories

Uniform stories are for those who get turned on by women or men dressed up in their uniform.

Typically, these stories might involve people in law enforcement, firefighting, military, the medical profession, sports, but could also feature the likes of sexy maids, hot waitresses, cute cheerleaders and feisty flight attendants.

Share your fantasies, or true stories about uniformed lovers.

Do Your Duty - part three

Private Lovall continues learning the basics of the Army.

What we were about to do was definitely taboo. Against all of the regulations. Shit, I was about to throw the regs out the window. I wondered how many other non-coms or officers had done the same thing over the years. When it happened it was because of sw...

Welcome Home, Chapter 2

He comes home to her for good...

Tommy got a notice from his C.O. a couple days after he got back. The notice said he would need to report to the base and begin outprocessing from the military. He would need to go to the base and stay there for a few days to get through the whole process...

Welcome Home, Chapter 1

Her man comes home from deployment... and she welcomes him properly!

It was early November when she got the phone she had waited so long for."Hi, honey! It's Tommy! Can you hear me?" he said."Hi, Tommy! Oh, I am so glad you called! I miss you honey!" she said, surprised to hear from him. "I thought you weren't going to cal...

Helping A Hero

Even a hero needs a little tender loving care!

He was exhausted, sweaty, gritty, and dirty. It had been a long tough fight and even though he had done his very best, he felt guilty and helpless.The call came in as a simple house fire. The kind he had been to a thousand times before. And like every oth...

The Maid

Accidents will happen...and sometimes they even work out!

I was tasked to host a dinner party for the president of the company coming to Los Angeles from New York. He was here to see how the West Coast office was doing and if they needed anything in light of the economic downturn the country was going through. T...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

School's Nearly Over

A young couple get some last use out of their school uniforms.

One warm evening in the late spring before our GCSE exams (the supposedly important exams we have to take in the UK the year we turn sixteen), I was at my half-Japanese girlfriend Lucy’s house after school. She was on her knees, grinning up at me with her...