Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Stories

True sex stories, are those which feature real stories, either experienced by the author, or those they've been party to or told about.

They could be tales of one-night stands, dating site hook-ups, blind dates, house parties, first time swinging experiences, free for all hippie sex romps.

Stories submitted to this category, should be inspired by actual real events, and are deemed to be true.

I was born in England in 1946 and emigrated to Canada in 1968. I've had many adventures and experiences in my life including a rich and varied sex life. I turned seventeen in 1963 but was still woefully lacking in sexual experience but I was an accomplished masturbator. I was sexually attracted to any reasonably attractive female, especially older women many of whom were neighbours. One lady in particular monopolized my w...

The Eclipse

Secrets only last so long.

It all started surprisingly simply enough. I had a casual thing going with my friends ex-wife Mary. It was just a friends with occasional benefits thing. That seemed to be a, take it as it happens event. Rarely was it ever arranged anything like a date. Usually she’d call late at night and I’d leave the door unlocked. If I was asleep she’d quietly slip into bed for a fuck. That was fine for me, as I was in a place in my l...

A Night Back In '95'

She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts followed by pulling them down to her ankles.

Mid-Summer, 1995: This was not the typical hot summer night in Ohio. This time, there was an abnormally high temperature with much more oppressive humidity than usual. Additionally, these temperatures were not common this late. It was midnight and it was sultry. I decided to come back east and visit the people who were important to me. This was my last night in town and I was not going to leave without seeing my closest f...

The week was one of great highs and lows. I had finally gotten over my last boyfriend and focused on my husband. It had been months since I'd taken some time for myself from the family, so I decided to visit my BFF down in Des Moines. My husband was fine with it, and I figured I would get a decent hotel just down the road from her home. She had a three-bedroom but also had two kids who never got along, so I wasn't going t...

Nika's End Game

Nika reaches the end of her road while seeking ultimate vengence…

Smirnov and I were both naked, just winding up a night of fucking and getting ready to sleep. I was on my knees with his hands forcing my head forward, shoving his cock down my throat while I sucked him in long, lingering strokes, deep-throating him and licking his balls each time. I had my finger up his ass, massaging his prostate, and could tell he was just about to cum when the raiders hit. I heard running footsteps. T...

A Second Encounter

A surprise visit while in Milwaukee

An hour after I arrived at my office Monday morning, two dozen red roses were delivered to me. There was no signature on the card, it wasn’t needed, I knew it was Thomas. I was still on cloud nine from Saturday night and Sunday morning with him. My week was going to be a busy one. My schedule had me traveling to Milwaukee. Time was short but I wanted to acknowledge his thoughtful gesture. I picked up the phone to call him...

The Ride Home

She slowly turned ninety degrees towards me while sliding her skirt up further around her waist.

I was at the end of a long and grueling week that never went according to plan. The schedule was always subject to change, without notice, per individual, and occurrence. I was frustrated and exhausted making it difficult to put on my “happy face.” Although I was going to be home for the next seven days, the last several hours passed slowly. While I was focused on the tasks at hand, I was still thinking about Jennifer. Af...

Virgin Down Under

How Jenny became a lesbian and a sub.

I was just your average, run-of-the-mill Australian girl. I was an excellent student and had a good home life. I had many friends, and the guys were always chasing me. I was saving myself for marriage, or so I thought. As I matured and reached puberty, I started to bloom, and I noticed it was not just the guys looking me over. After our physical recreation class, all the girls showered together. There were all shapes and...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Bachelor Party

Best man gets a treat

My longtime friend, Adam, spent his bachelorette/stag weekend in Salou, Spain, last summer. As best man, I was in charge of making a lot of the arrangements, including hotel, airfare, and transportation. Along with the bachelor party, other close friends in attendance were in charge of reserving nightclubs and strippers at the resort. Go-carting, jet skiing, and quad biking were among the activities organised by others. A...

His Voice

Two lonely people find decadent release on the phone.

With my hubby out of town, I had one question on my mind: “Who would be the lucky recipient of some sizzling phone sex tonight?” Joe? No, he called me Katrina, and that was annoying as fuck. Eric? No, his wife caught him playing online, and that was the last time I heard from his dumb ass. Chad? Ah, yes, Chad. Decadent and salacious, Chad was my go-to phone guy. He could seduce me with dirty talk like no one else and had...

Memorial Day Weekend - Part 2

Saturday before dark.

The waves crashing on the beach woke me out of a sound sleep. For just a moment, I had forgotten where I was. Then it all came back to me; Betsy’s house in Southampton. Last night was wild. The memory of three men fucking me caused a trickle from between my legs. Then I remembered Sylvia. I was in her arms when I fell asleep last night. Now my bed was empty. It was light out and I fumbled for my phone. I focused in; it re...

More Than She Expected

Be Careful What You Commit to Doing

When my wife, Tina, and I were dating, she and I were both recently divorced. She had been married to a preacher, who was the son of a preacher. Her first sexual encounter was as a teenager with this preacher's son, resulting in a pregnancy, early marriage, and twenty years together. They divorced in their mid-thirties, due to his infidelity with a coworker, and I met her soon afterward. She confided that she had only had...

Score 36 36
6
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

School Residential Week

Seduced by a parent helpers.

While I was a police officer in the mid-1990s, my daughters were in middle school. Since one or more of my daughters would be attending, I received an invitation each year to assist the school during residential week. I was one of four assistants assigned to support the four male teachers during my youngest daughter's first residential in the Brecon Beacons region of Wales, approximately the third year of my attendance. T...

On day two, it is better if you read day one first to get a feel for the group and the outline of the adventure. When I woke, Louise had returned to her room. When I met the group over breakfast, Louise revealed that the strippers were now available for that night. She asked for a show of hands to see who wanted them; it seemed that only the younger women showed any interest; the others wanted a repeat of my performance....

An Invitation I Could Not Turn Down

A hen party invite day one.

Louise sent me an email before I arrived home with a proposition. I saw the headline on my Apple Watch and stopped at the next pull-in. It read, "Hen night coming up, we need a man with a big cock." I read the whole message as soon as I stopped, and it gave me an erection at the thought of the idea. "My best friend's hen night is very soon, and we are having trouble finding her a stripper," Louise remarked. Like me, she h...