Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Stories

True sex stories, are those which feature real stories, either experienced by the author, or those they've been party to or told about.

They could be tales of one-night stands, dating site hook-ups, blind dates, house parties, first time swinging experiences, free for all hippie sex romps.

Stories submitted to this category, should be inspired by actual real events, and are deemed to be true.

Flashing In The Car

On Display for Truckers

We are a mature married couple that enjoys engaging in some scenarios that allows us to express our voyeuristic and exhibitionistic sides. One of these particular scenarios takes place on the roadway. My wife and I enjoy it when she exposes herself to some unsuspecting truckers along their travels on the Long Island Expressway in New York. We wait until after rush hour has passed and it is right around dusk to start our a...

Score 11 11
3
397 Views 397
1.4k words 1.4k words

There was an instant connection between Trudy and me as we sat at the kitchen table. She oozed sexuality and had a great smile. After several minutes she stood beside her husband and put an arm over his shoulder. He looked up at her and said, "You want to be fucked, don't you?" I liked the dirty talk, it boded well for some horny exchanges during sex. "Yes, I do," she replied, "I'll be back in a few minutes." When she ret...

Truth Or Dare With Brother's Friends, Part 1

My first experience with premature ejaculation

It was a Saturday night and our parents were out for the evening. They had let a couple of my brother's friends from school come over and I was supposed to make sure they didn’t get into any trouble. Being all sixteen, they were old enough not to need a babysitter so, it was more of a precaution for me to stay home. His friends are nice boys. They are introverted and most of their interests revolved around video games. Mo...

Be Quiet

My friend’s boyfriend and I hook up while she is asleep in the next room.

A few of weeks after I graduated high school my parents went out of town for a couple of nights. Naturally, I had a couple of my girlfriends over for a slumber party where we planned on hanging out and drinking but keeping it low key for the most part. That got boring pretty quickly so my friend invited her boyfriend Andrew and a couple of his friends over. Andrew had tried to kiss me before when we were all drunk, but I...

Randy said, "Well then, let's get this party rockin' and rollin'! As I said, you have first dibs, Zach. It's your bachelor party! Get your ass on in there! And when you finish, we want to hear all about it!" Zach was standing at the end of the bar near the alcove, close to the storage room. All eyes were on him. He said, "I don't know about doing this, Randy. I'm getting married in a week!" When he said that, you would ha...

The day of the party was finally here. It was Saturday, June 10th, 2023, and you would think that as many times as I have performed for men in this capacity, as a party favor, it would be no big deal, but I was nervous. The guys went golfing with Randy and his crew that afternoon, and I spent the day with my three besties out back at our pool, sunbathing and making sure I had no visible tan lines. To combat my nervousness...

An Arrangement To Remember: Part 2

A weekly short series where a young girl finds out her worth with a rich older man

I woke up horny as fuck thinking about how Paul had chosen me to be his girl yesterday. He already had a wife, but I was the girl he had picked to start a mutually beneficial relationship of sorts. The kind where I provided an exclusive service and he rewarded me generously. I was new at this arrangement, but not new at sex. As a young college girl, I was used to fooling around, but never thought anyone would pay to play....

Amsterdam Shore Leave

Want me to go down on you?

I sipped my whiskey, feeling the amber liquid burn its way down my throat as I scanned the Amsterdam club. The sign above the entrance read "Nyx" in bold letters, and the crowd inside lived up to its promise of a sultry, seductive 'gay night.' I ended up here out of the blue. Curiosity got the best of me as I explored the city's canals on my day off. Nyx was a mix of old and new, I guess, rustic but modern strobing lights...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Hello to all my wonderful horny male friends here on Lush. Before diving deeply into this memoir segment, I want to make a bold statement. In sharing what I do in all my memoir series publications, I am putting everything on the line. My entire personal life as it pertains to my sexually charged lifestyle is revealed for you to digest and draw conclusions. So, before you go down the rabbit hole of reading and absorbing al...

Sensual Couple’s Massage Part 2

The adventure continues, this time it’s Ed’s turn on the table.

We sat, naked, sipping our waters. Sue’s upper arms made contact with both Brian’s and my upper arms. Our respective hands rested on her legs. Brian spoke first. ‘So, what’s the verdict thus far.?” I immediately made light of his question. “Not guilty, I don’t feel the least bit guilty.” Sue threw me an elbow. “Brian,” she said, “the word sensual doesn’t really capture it. Yes, it’s sensual, but it’s also sexy.” “As fuck?...

Fun Sized

Proving that size isn't all that matters.

As of late, I have started using a random chat app to talk to people. It works well for me because if I want to add them as friends, I can, but I can also end the conversation and be done with them. I've met a few good friends and have talked a lot about sex. Just like most men on these apps, they all want to just get laid and be happy about it. I had found a guy that I was particularly attracted to. He wasn't extremely t...

Sensual Couple’s Massage Part 1

A couple tries a sensual couple’s massage for the first time.

His advertisement, which appeared in one of the City’s free alternative newspapers was straightforward. Masseur for sensual massage, singles or couples welcome. Sue and I talked at length about the possibility of taking him up on it. After a conversation going back and forth multiple times, we finally decided to give him a call. The call put us sufficiently at ease that the following afternoon we took a thirty-minute trai...

An Arrangement To Remember: Part 1

A young girl finds out her worth with a rich older man

I regretted it as soon as it left my lips. I thought my grimace would've given the truth away, but I should've known he wasn't one to pick up on subtlety. “You could spend the night if you wanted…” I trailed off, unsure if that was even a smart idea; but then again, I haven't been making the best decisions lately. “Sure, but you're off the clock for the rest of the night…unless I get horny for round three," he laughed coc...

Gail and I married in 1975, she was twenty-five and I twenty-nine, and a year later we purchased our first home. We continued to see David and Susan frequently and enjoyed many sexual adventures, varied scenarios and erotic role play. At the time we never thought much of it but looking back now we enjoyed a lot of sex yet still talked about adding others, both couples and males to our foursome but we never managed to achi...

Dominated By A Customer

Soon I found myself tied up, on the mattress on the floor of living room after we had had a cup of coffee!

I am a mature lady with kind of strong sexual drive. Nothing special, but I get carried away sometimes sexually. I love to experience new things in sex and also to challenge myself exploring different kinds of sexual rituals. I work in an interior design office. I see a lot of new customers during my week days. I Love my job and am quite passionate about it. I am always dressed up in a sexy way, with a short miniskirt, ti...