Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reluctance Stories

Stories about reluctance in sex are featured here. Subjects which are considered a little risque like blackmail, coercion and hard seduction, belong in this section.

Typical reluctance erotica might involve a partner who is unwilling at first to take part in some form of sexual activity, however more often than not, there's a happy ending.

Blackmailed Couple Four

A couple who are in a tricky position, get blackmailed but it works out better than if they had never been.

Paul: I heard from Tony late on Saturday afternoon to meet him and my wife Rebecca at a bar called The Garden at around ten o'clock. Accompanying the text message was a short video of what I assumed was my wife bent over an armchair being fucked pretty vi...

Classroom Stories - Chapter 3

Naked medical exam at school.

It was the beginning of May at the St. Margaret’s Academy for Wayward Girls, and between the final few days of the spring semester and the start of the mid-year break, summer fell upon the school with the promise of all it had to offer. In the typical Arc...

Calling His Bluff - Part 1

Colleen dares an anonymous caller to reveal himself to her.

The phone on my nightstand emitted a shrill ring, and I swore under my breath while fumbling to answer it. For the fourth time this week, I'd been woken by someone calling just before midnight. As I now sat up in bed, holding the phone to my ear, I wanted...

Blackmailed Couple Three

a couple who are in a tricky position, get blackmailed but it works out better than if they had never been"

Rebecca: Tony met me off the train on Friday evening, much as my husband did before. Except he brought a car for my big, heavy suitcase. We went to his apartment, where he put my bags in the spare bedroom. He had a couple of ready meals in the oven and op...

The Homeless Diaries

Tales of a Broken Man

Chapter Nine I am a gambling man and probably always have been. While I have only been a punter, in the conventional sense, for the past decade, it has become increasingly apparent to me that virtually my whole life has been left to chance. I have always...

Little Shit

First 'date' with someone whom I can't quite place

What the hell am I doing? I’m in no state to drive this fucking car. But more disturbingly, I’m driving to him? Where are those marbles rolling again? They are all over the fucking shop. Whaaat? The ‘rebel one’ stares back at me from the passenger seat, n...

Blackmailed Couple Two

a couple who are in a tricky position, get blackmailed but it works out better than if they had never been

Paul: The disaster that was last weekend seemed to go on for ages. Rebecca, my wife, was pissed off by not getting the extra sex she wanted and probably needed. I didn't get anything at all; my wife refused to have anything to do with me at all. Steve bei...

Blackmailed Couple

A couple who are in a tricky position get blackmailed, but it works out better than if they had never been.

Rebecca: I sometimes wonder if Alice made me into a slut, or if I would have made it on my own. Alice entered my life as I started college; we two girls got to share a room for the first two years. Now Alice was unquestionably a slut of the highest order...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Vice

My best friend catches her husband eating my pussy and things spiral out of control.

My orgasmic bliss faded as I locked eyes with my best friend Ren, her piercing blue eyes filled with rage. I stood frozen in the hallway, still feeling the humming of the climax her husband had just given me, while Ren took in the scene before her. Her ga...

No Turning Back (Part 2)

Andi continues on her adventures

Stretching her aching body, Andi slowly roused herself from sleep. For a moment she’d forgotten about the excesses of last night, but the dull ache of her jaw together with the “used” feeling in her pussy and ass brought it all back. She bathed in recolle...

Just A Taste

A religious young man is coaxed into eating pussy for the first time.

Tara and I had just finished our sandwiches when she made a show of fanning herself. "It's getting hot," she said. "Why don't we head into the woods for a little while?" I swallowed hard at her suggestion. Though the spring day was plenty warm, my flushed...

Dancing Queen

Fiona's dreams of being a dancer face a setback but her neighbour wants to help... for a price

Fiona loved dancing. It wasn’t her passion; it was her life. She spent every waking moment listening to music and choreographing the accompanying routines in her head. As she put the slice of bread in the toaster and made a cup of tea, she danced around t...

Naked And Afraid

Karen is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting.

It was about 8:30 Friday night, my birthday—I was home alone. My husband, George, was out of town on business. He’d called earlier to see if I’d received the flowers he’d sent and once again apologized for missing my birthday. I thanked him, we exchanged...