Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie Sex Stories

Quickie sex, quickies or "having a quickie", all refer to a brief or spontaneous episode of sexual activity, with the couple finishing it in a very short amount of time.

A quickie does not require full copulation, it may be limited to oral sex or mutual masturbation. Generally a couple will skip foreplay as the urgency of the situation dictates a speedy finish.

Quickie sex stories are also referred to as short sex stories, where the plot is normally quite scant, and the characters are thrust into the action almost from the word go.

A Moment In The Library, From The Erotic Quickies Series

Extraordinary moments in everyday life

Almost no one remained in the library as it was getting late and the library was going to close in about thirty minutes. While she began thinking about packing up her things to leave, a gorgeous hunk of a man sat down at the table across from her. This se...

The Break

Upstairs at my pool table, Alicia’s impressive break inspires me to be at the top of my game.

*CRACK* The cue ball strikes the one ball a few millimeters left of center, scattering the tightly-packed triangle of colored spheres in all directions. Alicia’s clipped-up strawberry-blonde bobbed hair, as well as the C-cup breasts cradled in her low-cut...

A Moment In The Casino, From The Erotic Quickies Series

Extraordinary moments in everyday life

Walking into the large room, she began to soak in every element of the seductive appeal that the casino had to offer. Although the constant mixture of the gaming sounds and sights surrounding her were intoxicating, her focus on this trip was to cash in on...

It was a quaint bar with not too many patrons, but she was thoroughly enjoying herself as she and the bartender had been exchanging sexually charged smiles with each other all night long. She felt that they were experiencing one of those magical moments o...

While waiting for the elevator, she looked over and smiled at the handsome hunk standing next to her and wondered, “Can he tell that I’m drunk and horny?” Admittedly, she was both but that didn’t mean she wanted to show it off to the rest of the world. In...

A Moment In The Taxi, From The Erotic Quickies Series

Extraordinary moments in everyday life

Dancing all night long at the club had clearly revved her sexual engine and it was evident in the fact that she found something sexually desirable with each of the three men she was standing by on the curb of the street as they waited for taxis to take th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Ooo Ahh

The fireworks in the sky aren't the only things that are going to pop.

Lissie’s eyes lit up when she turned to see her husband walk in the door. “The jerks let you come home before midnight?” “Finally. Probably just start up again next week.” The two shared a kiss, and Brian felt blood rushing between his legs. The sudden su...

Don't Move!

A hot, chance encounter with a handsome stranger.

"Don't move!" His voice was commanding and she knew better than to turn. Of course, she realized who it was, recognizing the deep timbre in his voice. She knew, without looking that he had grey eyes. He had been staring at her all night. She had been meet...

Any inhibition she had about having a male stylist do her hair left her mind when she entered the new hair salon and saw two of the hottest “boy toys” she had ever seen! Each one had a beautiful head of hair, gorgeous smiles, sparkling eyes, and well-deve...

Driving up to the address she had scribbled down, she noticed a beautiful sports car sitting in the driveway. Immediately, her mind went back to her phone call with the realtor. “Hmmm, his car is as hot as his voice!” she thought to herself as she walked...

Head In The Clouds!

The toilets are occupied...and so is my mouth!

I saw him across the departure lounge. He was staring at his phone, texting. The idea that we'd be on the same plane home had never occurred to me - I'd just assumed we'd never see each other again. Handsome Henri, who had ground against my ass in the clu...

My Little Slut

Sometimes you just need a quick hard fuck to stop cut the stress of any argument.

God, I hate when we argue, not because we have different ideas but because it makes me so incredibly horny for you. I know I should be mad, or you are mad, but it’s like a switch is flipped, and I'm drunk on lust. All I can think about is taking you and m...

Although she had a great night out with friends, she didn't want the last night of her trip to end just yet, so she decided to drop in to the lounge in the lobby of her hotel. When she walked in something told her that she was getting "checked out" as she...