Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

"Clare" - Chapter:- 19 - “My Local"

With Brenda's approval, Clare is starting to seriously date Karen...

Tuesday morning brought the normal bustle around the breakfast table. Dad had already gone to work, and Mum was trying to hurry my two younger brothers to school, but everything was running late. It was with a knowing smile to my mother that I offered to...

Rock Bottom

Marcus enjoys his girlfriend before getting some bad news.

Friday, 10:01 am “Nnng…” Crimson nails dug into the sheets of my bed as Jessica buried her face in my mattress to smother her scream as she came for the third time. She shoved her large, juicy ass into my crotch, meeting each aggressive thrust with equal...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Love & Nature Pt 9

Ragden & Emily finally make it downstairs to get some food...

As they walked down the stairs, Ragden could hear voices in the kitchen and dishes clinking. He checked the clock in the foyer and noted that it was close to midnight. Far more time had passed than he had anticipated. He walked through the living room and...

"Clare" - Chapter:- 18 - “Staying Mum”

Clare and her mum have a meal together and their secrets start to come out...

As I passed Brenda’s car, I dropped the bag with the strap-on still in it into the car's boot. It was not needed anymore, and there was the safest place to store it. I walked past Mum’s car, which was in the drive. That was unusual as this was about the t...

"Clare" - Chapter:- 17 “Secrets”

Clare three-way pub date, and then an emotional reunion with Jaz...

Sunday morning started a little different to normal. It was Dad, up and making our brother's breakfast. There was simply no sign of Mum, and that was very unusual. It felt a little strange. When she did come down and eventually greeted us; it was with a k...