Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

The Festival Of Fertility, Part Six

Lin Ming and her classmates reach the territory of the Aiwaha.

Lin Ming stirred and opened her eyes, uncurling from her sleeping bag like a drowsy kitten. It was still dark outside her little tent, and from what she could hear, no one else in the camp was awake yet. She rose to a sitting position, her hair falling ov...

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

Mac soothes Grace after some upsetting news.

Chapter Nine Mac woke to the feeling of soft hands on his hard cock. As his brain registered what was going on, he grinned a sleepy grin. “What are you doing, my naughty little redhead?” “If you have to ask, I must be doing it wrong,” Grace said impishly....

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 2

Sherilyn's jealousy sparks as Colt's focus shifts to the new girl in town.

Colt watched Pamela emerge from the ladies’ room and downed another swig of Powerade. I’ve had thousands of guys order hard liquor to calm their nerves. Yet, this is the first time I’ve been able to relate. That body – a roadmap of temptation that could d...

The Festival Of Fertility, Part Five

Lin Ming and her classmates continue their journey.

Lin Ming didn’t wake until the plane touched down at the airport in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. The jouncing and bouncing when the aircraft hit the tarmac jarred her into groggy wakefulness. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been asleep, but it must have been quite...

Alex's Awakening, Part Five

Alex's adventures in the world of escorting continue.

Alex woke up around midnight and groaned. Her body felt like it had been put through the wringer, and she knew she would be feeling the effects of the night’s activities for days to come. But as exhausted as she was, there was a sense of satisfaction that...

In Danger's Bed - Part 7

Dreama makes a devastating choice, and Oliver makes a proposal. Series finale.

In the weeks following Beckett's death, the mourning of everyone in Oliver's house seemed to coalesce until it took on a presence all its own. Sadness followed me from room to room, and every time I saw Damien's grief-stricken face, my own pain grew even...

In Danger's Bed - Part 6

After tragedy strikes close to home, Oliver reconsiders his relationship with Dreama.

As more time passed, I succeeded in convincing myself that I could remain oblivious to the nature of Oliver's work. I clung to the illusion that it was enough to be vaguely aware of the danger, even when I didn't fully understand the risk. But the events...

The Festival Of Fertility, Chapter Four

Lin Ming and her classmates depart on their Amazon adventure.

Six Weeks Later Lin Ming could hardly believe it was almost time. Over a month had gone by since she made up her mind to join Dr. Harwood’s expedition to the Amazon rainforest. Six slow, agonizing weeks that seemed to drag on forever. Lin Ming did her bes...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

In Danger's Bed - Part 5

While settling into her new life with Oliver, Dreama tries to learn more about him.

Weeks passed, and as I grew more comfortable living in Oliver's house, I also became accustomed to his unpredictable schedule. He spent some days almost entirely in his office, while on other days, he wasn't around at all. He was gone during many evenings...

Love & Nature Pt.43

Aria and Roy get to know eachother little more intimately...

Roy led Aria down the hall to his room, his heart thundering in his chest. He had never taken a woman into his room before. He opened the door, and stepped back so she could enter. As he looked over her shoulder at the mess he had left, he cursed under hi...

Love & Nature Pt.42

Ragden, Aria, Emily and Sarah head to Roy's house to help him with his math...

“Excuse me, lover boy,” Jennifer cut in. Everyone turned to look at her. She held up a plate with a large sandwich, a huge pile of sliced turkey and ham crammed into the middle of it. “If you are quite through, I would suggest you eat this before you have...

Love & Nature Pt.40

Monday again, and Ragden heads back to school...

Monday... Aria woke early in the morning. She felt warm and comfortable and could not place what had woken her. She felt completely relaxed, but her heart thumped heavily in her chest. Her pulse was racing. She had not had any dreams that she could rememb...