Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

First Time

It happened so quickly

I needed the loo while shopping, so I rushed into a cubicle, dropped my shorts, and sat down. It was then I noticed a hole in the wall. Suddenly to my surprise, a huge black cock appeared. The biggest cock I had seen. About ten inches. Without thinking I grabbed it. It twitched in my hand as I started to stroke and pull on the foreskin. I don't know what made me do it, but before I had time to think, stream after stream o...

I'm a Bad Girl!

She looked down at the floor and whimpered. She wanted to be punished.

I entered her apartment, though we had just met. She wouldn't look at me, only to the floor. "What's wrong?" "I've been a bad girl and need to be punished... Sir." "Bad girl? What did you do?" "Naughty thoughts," she reached out and rubbed my bulge. "About this... inside me." "Like... spanked?" "Yes," she leaned over the chair and lifted her skirt without any panties. "Please, sir!" I reached out and rubbed her ass. "PLEA...

They Wanted This

Infertile Husband Consents to Wife Having Intercourse With A Substitute

Her face turns away from hubby at first. Scott nudges his huge cock inside her. A faint gasp is heard. Now she can't hide her moans. She pumps to meet his thrusts. Wet sounds echo. This is not clinical. This is lust. She stares up at Scott as he pumps harder. Her hands squeeze his firm butt, forcing him deeper. She flails uncontrollably. Tries to restrain her ecstasy. Fails. Scott groans. Pumps virile sperm deep inside. H...

Naughty slut gets taught a lesson

Misbehaving MILF gets punished

He pulls my lead and throws me over the table. "I'm going to spank her and fuck her," he announces, telling the room what a slut I have been. His hands strike my bottom firmly and my tears fall. Pushing my buttocks apart, he rams his big cock deep into my wet pussy, pounding so hard that I jolt on the table. Finally he climaxes and empties himself into me with a groan. He leads me to the corner of the room. Facing the wal...

Dianne Reschedules A Delivery

The Last Drop Of The Day Is Saved For A Favourite Customer

The App on Dianne’s phone pinged, informing her that the delivery of the parcel she was expecting had been pushed back until the end of the day. She greeted this news with excitement. This meant that Joseph was doing the round today. Just after five pm, Dianne saw a fit young man walking up her driveway clutching a parcel. More importantly, she saw that he was already clearly semi-erect. Dianne opened the door and let the...

What She Remembers

In old age, a lady remembers her first time

The sofa broke my fall with a gentle bounce that propelled me back onto his body, into his arms. I leant up, and our mouths melded seamlessly into one. We both fumbled with the other’s clothes, kissing frantically. What I remember is how much nicer it felt when I’d guided his fingers to the right place! There was no pain. Strangely, baring my breasts for him felt more intimate than removing my knickers. Then, I recall the...

Autumn

She only comes once a year and it's my favorite.

The sun is rising as I walk the wooded path. The air is brisk; twigs snap under my feet. Nature's palette of colors in all its glory. Brown, yellow, and orange leaves fall, like my clothes in the light breeze. I see the boat dock around the bend as I'm now naked, swelling in anticipation. The sun reflects on the surface of the lake in a fiery orange as I round the last bend. I love this time of year. She reveals herself f...

The Best Surprise

When our intimate adventures were new and febrile

We put some jazzy music on. I went at it slowly, touching myself over my clothes. Undoing buttons and zippers. Sneaking a hand onto my skin. Closing my eyes. Lifting my hair. Face flushing. Rotating. Gyrating. He was very patient and stayed seated, his fists tightening as the bulge in his jeans grew. When I was naked, he told me, "Touch yourself." "Turn." "Look over your shoulder." "Bend." It was all new, wildly erotic. H...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Snapshot Of Bliss

An intimate moment of time

Her aroused scent fills the air. It glosses my face and my lips while its sweet taste fills my mouth. Lying before me, her legs are up and straight, trembling against my chest. She is in heat, glistening with sweat, her chest heaving with the passion of erotic release. I am hard. Throbbing. Stiff from her assault on my senses, of her scent and taste, and of her hot skin on mine. I press forward and she gasps! Needing to b...

Promotion

My cheating husband and I both went for promotion, no more needs to be said.

I was up first and strode into her office with stocking tops on full show. The interview took five minutes, most of that time was removing her knickers and getting the position just right. My cheating husband was up next. Always feeling more confident than I. Forty minutes later, we entered the lift. Both of us dripping juices from our chins, and both of us smelling of sex, but my blouse was far wetter than his shirt. My...

Mistaken Identity

A private boat, the open sea, what could possibly go wrong.

I was piloting a small motor boat, the deep blue sea, vast and yet calming. On the cushioned bow of the boat, I caught my wife prising her bikini bottoms down until they were discarded. Opening her legs she smiled at me and then slipped her finger along her wet slit before beckoning me towards her. Everything changed when the hand on my shoulder arrested my enthusiasm. "It's not you she wants, it's me," whispered her frie...

Her Invitation

The simplest is sometimes the best

I want to be under you. Come blanket me. Drape my legs over your shoulders. Angle my pelvis up. Slide your cock deep and shallow and deep again. Grind against me. I’ll put my hands on your hips as I rock, matching your rhythm. Mmm. Feel how wet I am. Interrupt my breathing with your kisses, your tongue dancing with mine. See my hands on my breasts, stroking my nipples, holding my heart inside, beating so hard? I’m smiling...

Bound

Certain ladies, need a little extra stimulation

She was perfectly restrained, on the bench in his dungeon. The leather cuffs holding her tight, the silk blindfold depriving her of her sight and enhancing her other senses. He teased her, as he led her closer to that space where she would fight the urge to cum when he wanted. He watched as she arched and whined, grinding her hips and pulling at the bindings as the toy buzzed between her thighs. He reached for the control...

Adele

I never imagined the joy, the pain and the despair I would feel - and I wouldn't change anything...

My wife fucks other men. Our agreement was for one year. Tasting of cum, she returns home with spunk in her ass and pussy, and greets me with a salty kiss. It started as a game. A dare, if you will. The idea excited us both, driving us to emotional highs. And lows. Alone at night, denied her exquisite charms, I dream of her adulterous, wanton snatch being filled by others. I hate it! And love it. Now, she is addicted. Rev...

This Time Next Month

I don't usually wish time to be fast forwarded...

"I woke up with an overwhelming craving to be bent over someone's knees, spanked red and raw and fingered till I'm begging for release - just to be denied over and over again. Then when I really cannot take any more, fucked hard into oblivion." His reply reminds me that today is the day when he's alone in a hotel room, three hours away, where I should have joined him if circumstances had allowed. "How am I supposed to get...