Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Stories

Involving older women or men, our mature stories posts appeal to people who enjoy an experienced hand in the bedroom.

There's nothing like sex with an older partner to get up to speed with the finer arts involved in love making.

Younger guys are sure to love the milf stories.

A Round Eye In Thailand, Part Three

Maggie and five men are stranded in a house because of a curfew.

“The girls can’t make it tonight.” I was stretched out on a chaise lounge at the edge of the swimming pool, enjoying the sun after a swim. I sat up at that news, putting a hand to my chest to ensure that my loose bikini top didn’t fall down. Five men were seated or standing around me. They were dressed in street clothes. All of them were farangs, as the Thai call people from Western countries. “There are riots in the stre...

Score 17 17
3
1.2k Views 1.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Domineering Wife

A husband treats his frustrated wife to a luxury spa weekend and two hung black males.

Over the years, my wife has turned from a fun-loving, horny woman, into a domineering bitch. She constantly puts me down, telling me how useless I am at everything, including sex. She constantly belittles me to her friends, telling them how useless I am and that she can’t remember the last time that she had an orgasm. I know that it’s my fault; her sexual appetite is still as high as it ever was, whereas mine has diminish...

Revisiting Grace

I had to go back. I had to retrieve the woodsaw and, besides, I was horny for the old slut.

Although, I wanted, probably needed, to go and see Grace, I felt guilty about what I had done the previous week and, I knew, intended to do again. I had said and done the most awful things to her and, although I did not think that I had done anything wrong, I also felt that in some way I must have. I was only nineteen and nowhere bear as sure of myself as I think I sometimes seemed. I had quite brutally fucked and abused...

In Danger's Bed - Part 4

Dreama learns more about Oliver's expectations of her.

I could have soaked in that glorious tub for hours. Oliver was right about me being exhausted. At one point, I actually dozed off, waking only when I heard someone enter the guest room. Suddenly alert, I held my breath and hoped it was Oliver returning. But no one knocked at the closed bathroom door, and silence fell again. I figured Damien had brought dinner and then promptly departed. Hunger coaxed me out of the tub. I...

Lady Penelope-MILF Of The Mansion 20

Her Ladyship seeks help, in the wrong place

"My name is Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson, and I’m a sex addict." The tall and curvy fifty-one-year-old swept back a stray strand of her naturally blonde hair as she addressed the group. She was attending her very first Sexaholics Anonymous session. She reluctantly agreed with the insistence of her two daughters, who were concerned about her promiscuity and excessive sexual activity. Matters had come to a head when her ch...

Two Cougars Ch. 04

Okay... I won a half a billion dollars... now what do I do?

Chapter One “What the fuck…” I repeated for the twentieth time. It had become an unconscious chant at this point. I couldn’t stop myself from saying it as I scrolled through his phone, and I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I had never won anything in my life. Not a spelling bee, not a race to the car, nothing. Now, all of a sudden, I won half a billion dollars on a chance buy of a lotto ticket? “This can’t be real...

My Mom IV

My mom pushed the limit of her sexual desire.

As I was studying in the United States, my mom continued her relationship with Mr. Wee. My mom and I were best friends. My mom would call me and tell me over the phone every detail of her sexual activities. Sometimes, I would share my stories with her. However, as time passed, Mr. Wee’s health declined. He had erectile dysfunction. This incident devastated him. She tried relentlessly to suck his limp penis to stimulate hi...

Just Being Neighborly

She was a good looking old gal.

I recently bought a house in an older part of town with plans of flipping it, but the more I worked on it, the more it grew on me. The old house had too much character, and I decided to stay and raise a family here someday. Sometime in February, I started noticing a car in the driveway of the house adjacent to mine. The house had appeared empty through the winter, aside from the walkway and drive, which were always shovel...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Gray Ghosts Of Lush

Two Friends on Lush meet up and go from sexting to sex

INTERNET CONNECTION She is out there as I am sitting here. Out there in cyber-space. Unreal, and yet real. As real as me, with the same wants, desires, and lusts. But I know that to her, I am unreal as well. Yet also real. We are gray-haired mature ghosts connected by the ‘net. Is she on her phone? Or is a laptop or a tablet propped up on her lap as she lounges on her bed? Me? I have my iPad propped up on a pillow on my u...

Taken For A Ride

Come back to bed little sparrow

Do I believe in love at first sight? No, but I do believe in lust at first sight. Are women more left-brain or right-brain? Who's to say? Do women let their emotions rule their brains over letting their bodies just do what they were meant to do? It's been said that when men are horny their brain shuts off and their penis does all their thinking. Let me just say I'm not against the occasional quickie, but, as I've gotten o...

Nancy: The Art Walk

A trip to an art festival results in public sex surrounded by zombies.

I met Nancy through an adult dating site. I am not sure what it was about her that specifically attracted my attention. At first glance, nothing special stood out either in the profile she wrote, or in the photograph she posted. But something kept nagging at me and I kept going back to it. The profile did not reveal much about her. It did not speak to her interests and did not disclose what her sexual preferences were. La...

Bullwinkle's Saloon

Making new friends during the work week.

Being a divorced fifty-three-year-old workaholic woman is no picnic. As a member of the Florida State House of Representatives, it is social death. The hours are long. I spend an exceptional amount of time away from my home near Tampa and the pay is terrible. It was never my intention to go into politics. I was a high school principal when the State Rep in my district died in a car accident. The Governor had to pick a rep...

Grace

Old enough to be my grandmother and I made her suck my cock.

Grace was an old friend of my mother. I did not think of her as elderly, but she was older than my mom and probably old enough to have been my grandmother. I have to say that I hadn't really thought about it much, if at all. Grace had been a friend of my mother for as long as I could remember. She may have babysat me when I was younger, but I do not remember that, if she did. I knew very little about Grace. I did not know...

Horny Policewomen Misbehave

A tribe of randy policewomen cut loose at a celebratory party.

Sergeant Beth Dow and Detective Sergeant Freya Shaw emerged from the showers at the Police Sporting Complex. They were delighted to have finally managed their usual game of squash, having had to postpone several times because of the intensity of the team’s recent major case, which was now successfully wound up. A substantial cocaine-distributing operation had for years been conducted from the ostensibly legitimate warehou...

Cougar

Mrs. J. looked flustered when she answered the door in her open robe.

I was currently dating Mary. I was twenty, and she was eighteen. She lived with her grandparents. Mary was a petite redhead with huge plump breasts. We had been screwing since the first date. She loved to fuck but was not adventurous and only did missionary, and not oral. It was ten at night when I knocked on her door. Mrs. J, Mary's grandmother, was home alone. Mary had forgotten I was coming over to watch a movie with h...